FRANCE APPRECIATION THREAD

What are your favorite things about France? Here’s my list:

1. The fashion
2. Containing the fashion, their overall aesthetic. Everything they build and create is beautiful, and this beauty is culturally important to them
3. The world’s best food
4. The lack of shame when showing pride in their culture
5. The world’s most beautiful language
6. A glorious and very successful military history, despite the memes
7. Most interesting Middle Ages history
8. Very many notable scientists, physicists etc, have contributed much to humanity
9. Their beautiful and varied landscape, from the beautiful and cool northern shores to the resort beaches of the Mediterranean
10. The ability to trigger any stupid fucking English cunt by merely existing as a superior people

What are your reasons for loving France?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/I
desuarchive.org/int/thread/86179598/#86179598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for frog legs

1. me
2. my mommy

Excellent thread.

Bump

I love French girls, they are beautiful and their voices are like angels singing

>1. The fashion
We wears the same american shit as the whole world
>2. Containing the fashion, their overall aesthetic. Everything they build and create is beautiful, and this beauty is culturally important to them
You could say that about everyone
>3. The world’s best food
Overrated though
>4. The lack of shame when showing pride in their culture
I can see you don't know any french person because contrary to the stereotype everyone keep shitting on France and "how bad" this country is
>5. The world’s most beautiful language
Sounds gay though
>6. A glorious and very successful military history, despite the memes
>
>7. Most interesting Middle Ages history
Yeah maybe
>8. Very many notable scientists, physicists etc, have contributed much to humanity
British, germans and americans still managed to do more despite each of them being inferior in numbers
>9. Their beautiful and varied landscape, from the beautiful and cool northern shores to the resort beaches of the Mediterranean
Agree
>10. The ability to trigger any stupid fucking English cunt by merely existing as a superior people
Tbh we're more triggered by brits or germans superiority than anyone is by us

^ this poster's name is nigel farage, insult him

france is indeed top tier
and by now people rate paris so lowly that it's now underrated

^ this poster's name is jacques fromage, insult him

wow did you disable your proxy to make this post??

I mostly like their enlightenment philosophers, like Voltaire, also their writes, like Alexander Dumas or Victor Hugo.
Also, they invented the modern state (Absolutism) and brought civilization to Germany
Nowadays, they are our best bros and we rule Europe together

French posters bashing on France are the the worst and should kill themselves.

1. The white flag
2. It really resembles what is best of France
3. Every true French always carries his own white flag
4. The white flag can be used for the most varies reasons
5. Nowadays the white flag is most commonly used to welcome the refugees, this way they can already feel the french traditions

He is not French: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/I wish I was/country/FR/type/op/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/86179598/#86179598

they are north africans guaranteed

All I know is that the worst posters from /mena/ happen to be french

One of the rare cases where I like their government more than the people.

I like Journey to the end of the Night and the Stranger. France has some good books.

>implying there's any difference whatsoever between Algerians and Moroccans (you)

That's very ironic coming from a turk

t. filthy leb

Really good taste.

I wonder how translated Céline reads, since he uses so much "argot"

food
wine
girls
easy to reach from here

Here's a bit from when he was in Africa. Now I want to see what it's like in French.

the money

France sucks balls.

Checked.

lived in France for over two years. Truly miss it over there. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left the French people were not just friendly with me, but bro-tier. The way of life is top comfy, the cuisine is great, the ease of general admin work could be a strain but surprisingly it's nowhere near as bad as in Germany, the outdoors parts of the country are tip top and I genuinely plan on moving back there someday.

It's a very big contrast to my life in Germany, that much is for sure.

t. brit

fuck you and your stupid blog

>hurr france eternal enemy ugg ugg

They helped us win our revolution. Thanks based France.

France is just an islamic shithole nowadays, to be completely frank. Full of niggers and arabs. This is disgusting.

>the most negative posts are from french themselves
like fucking pottery
someone nuke us already

That could be said about other countries too, to be honest.

Me? Napoleon I (not Napoleon III, that shit is a freaking cheap knock off)
And the food......well, kinna good, but i like your baguette

LoL, really?

I don't think any other western country has 1/3 of its population which is shitskins, and 40% of newborn being shitskins.
France is over, it's been over for the last 20 years at least. I really hope the other western countries are watching closely and avoid taking the same destructive path.

Man, look at me. We're overpopulated as hell, the government is hellbend to fill the country with foreigners, in the name of economy (and cheap labour),
population is rising thanks to foreigners mostly since we're having less children, Maltese population is projected to start declining soon, in around 20 years
I think.

> I really hope the other western countries are watching closely and avoid taking the same destructive path.
Honestly I have my doubts. France is nice. It's really a shame.

Whatever. Good luck.

>let me tell you about your country
See this ? It's the number of newborn being screened for sickle cell disease, a disease which affects arabs and africans, the screening is made on a racial basis.

See ? 40% of the newborn are from africa (northern or subsaharian). By 2024, it will be 50%. 50%. Think about it.

ok.

>let me tell you about your country
Can you even read? Honestly, tell me. Can you read? Where am I saying that what you're saying is untrue?
Where am I trying to say what's going on in France? All I'm saying is that it is not only France that's fucking
up. Jesus fucking Christ.

Don't listen to this arab >they are our best bros
sandniggers
>French
lol

Well, excuse me then. Maybe you should show this map to your fellow maltese, a glimpse of our common future, I'm afraid. Keep in mind there are 65/70millions people in France, a third is a bit more than 20 millions people who are african or arabs. Malta is 430.000 people. There are 50 times more shitskins in France than there are maltese.

We're up to 460k now, and you can guess how. It's not only the Africans and Arabs that concern me, it's all the foreigners.
Because what concerns me for this tiny rock I call home is not just the replacement, but also the problems that are caused by
overpopulation. The people here are too fucking duped, give them money and they'll follow you no questions asked. I'm
sure you can find these kind of people all over Europe. Anyway what do I know? I'm just a xenophobe according to the prime minister.
I don't know if you feel any hope, but I sure lost it.

Ok, no more thread derailing . I've tasted some French alcohol and I liked it. Can't remember exactly what it was, probably some Chardonnay.

I know there hardest will be for small nations like Malta, Denmark, Sweden, etc... I mean, at least France will just balkanize like Yougoslavia. Maltese will just be slaughtered by their invaders. I have no hope, as soon as I get my degree I move to eastern Europe.

Moving out of the country is something I'll never do. I love this place and I'm not letting some piece of foreign shit to drive me out of my own damn country.
I'm not going to make space for another foreigner. At least that's how I see it.

I understand and respect that. But personnally, I don't give a shit about either France or French (except my relatives). They want islam and niggers ? Let them have it, but I sure won't sink with the boat.

Paris is a shitty tourist bait city
People are awful
They don't shower
Snails and moldy cheese is not delicious
French is a nigger language spoken by africans

Italy is better in every single way.
Take your hon hon baguettes and shove it up your ass, le oui ca alors

French language sounds beautiful.
They invented bicycle.
French literature. I only read translated versions though.
Good songs. I don’t understand French though.

Can't blame you. The Maltese infuriate me sometimes with their stupidity, but I can't dislike them(In general, I absolutely hate some individuals), I just can't.
What can I say? Good luck for the future.

Take care, friendo.

I enjoy the French language, especially when sung.

You too.

Apart from Pierre Richard and Louis de Funès I can't think of anything or anyone good related to France

Bump

*surpasses your nation in automotive engineering*

>What are your favorite things about France?
1. Islam
2. Multiculturalism
3. Unemployment benefits

qts
language
food
napoleonic wars
rugby
literature

yeah I had a similar experience with the French
the memes are that they're haughty and arrogant, but they were actually extremely friendly people, even to complete strangers

are the maltese not arabs themselves?

fuck off, /fr/

No.

>arabs can't be christians

1/2

2/2

You people give me too much work to do here.

I like their leader. He's legit. Probably the best leader the west has to offer.

I like french cars. They're cute and funny looking.

I like it here because school's kitchens are no longer allowed to serve pork to children, everything has to be Halal and anything related to ch*istanity is also banned from every public service infrastructures.
Also they are going to give Muslim kids days off to celebrate Eid.

French Alps, awesome mountaineering

>What are your favorite things about France?

Dairy products and Black Metal.

This

Best french president