The henchman overthrows the big villain and becomes the main antagonist

>The henchman overthrows the big villain and becomes the main antagonist.

That's a neat trope. Any other movies that did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gccY6r71fwU
youtube.com/watch?v=GH56me1-Ja0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Live and Let Die, sort of.

Last Action Hero
Demolition Man

Ever since 2010 have you ever seen a single soul with that haircut?

Children of the Corn
youtube.com/watch?v=gccY6r71fwU

literally the only good Michael Bay flick

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

haha I got cherished trips!

DELET THIS

>Not liking Armaggedon.
>Not liking the first Transformers.
>Not liking Pain and Gain.
>Not liking 13 Hours.

Demolition man is the main antagonist kills off the lesser antagonist ... Same with Last Action Hero

Game of Thrones

Back to you-know-where, faggot

Myself.

>hating on digits
>2017
Listen, newfriend. Lemme tell ya how it is. I'm out here every day,hour after hour, searching for great threads like this. Threads that give me the chance to post some "witty" remark about dubs. Threads that give me an opportunity at blowing your fucking mind with sick dubs, cherished trips, or coveted quads.
And ya know what, buddy? Most of the time I fall flat on my face. Yeah, that's right. I'm that guy who says "Oh sure, but check these dubs!" and then it's singles. I'm the guy who says "ur girl wants my sweet dubs" and I'm left holding a >54 like my flaccid dick in my hand. But I didn't in that post. I was a champion. A fucking king.
Just do me and the board a favor, friend. The next time another user gets repeating digits, don't h8, m8. Just witness, check, or 'mire.
Thanks.

Superman II sort of.

>the henchman overthrows the main villain and becomes the main antagonist

Tywin was the main gangster's henchman. Simon Phoenix was Cocteau's henchman. They overthrew the main villain by shooting him or having a friend shoot him, respectively. Then they became the main antagonist.

They were still the main antagonists.

The Rock presents Hummel as the main antagonist throughout before he's unexpected killed and replaced by Darrow and Frye.

youtube.com/watch?v=GH56me1-Ja0

you didnt list one good movie

i walked out of transformers opening scene

Final Fantasy 6