Alright boys the speech is over now, lets do our review:

Alright boys the speech is over now, lets do our review:

>Hillary somewhat name drops Sup Forums and 8ch, calling us "The Darkest Reaches Of The Internet"
>Name drops WhiteGenocideTM
>Mentions breitbart, including article written by Milo
>Based user from here shouted out Pepe
>Name drops Alex Jones and Putin
>Admitted she listens to David Duke

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94&index=4&list=RDHwQDpeeuPyA
behindthename.com/name/pepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't a happening at all. Sup Forums was just tricked into watching one of her speeches and getting butt hustled.

Youtube livestream had 6,500 dislikes to 250 likes

KEK

who's white genocide tm?

pepe:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm

You forgot Nige

I can't believe she name dropped Alex Jones

people here don't realize that through their relentless, loud, public enthusiasm for trump, they have become a millstone around his neck.

the vast majority of americans find the things said on sites like this abhorrent. trump is now guilty by association.

your enemy has, in one deft motion, totally defined you in the eyes of America (as an evil, despicable movement), and tied you to Trump (by highlighting the breitbart relationship as well as various parallels between his rhetoric and yours). This will help reinforce the widespread belief that Trump is a dangerous and hateful man whose ideas are incompatible with core American principles.

You idiots have done more to hurt trump than any lib, cuckservative or 'ctr shill,' and you are totally clueless. The irony is fucking unreal.

Drumpf was BTFO

how will his his little Drumpfkins will ever recover???

Nobody watched Hillary's speech, nobody attended it either.

Less than 200 people present.

Was it really pepe?

>my health's fine, lol
>the whole speech is maybe 20 minutes long
>15 of which is hating on trump
They're getting desperate

#HeilHillary
#BringThem2Heel
#AltRightQween
#Shill4Hill

Drumpfers BTFO LOL :D

my sides

Low energy and lame duck speech. She hardly spoke for 10-15 minutes when she was not wheezing.

THIS WAS PREDICTED

WE HAD AN user WHO SAID HER SPEECH WOULD MENTION 'DARK CORNERS' OF THE INTERNET

HE THEN LATER POSTED THAT THINGS HAD CHANGED AND THAT HE NOW HAD AUTHORITY TO EDIT HER SPEECH AND WOULD FILL IT WITH MEMES

AND BOY DID HE EVER DELIVER

Hi CTR

Yup. An user on here made a thread with proof that he was at Hillary's rally. As soon as she said Alt-Right he yelled out Pepe

Do you have pic related for your post user?

Yes. The user who did it made a thread before the speech started.

THIS

#HipsterNazis4Hillary

This will ply 24/7. All that racist shit is now firmly attached to Trump and his crazy as shit sand hook conspiracy friends.
Its over white boys, you cant be a racist and win.

Look at Breitbart and Alex Jones search analytics.
Good job you dumb whore.

I guess that's why more Americans listen to Alex Jones than CNN. You have a distorted view of your country. It isn't the 70's anymore.

You hear that timed applause? They were literally cheering and clapping when she said something so mundane like Ted Cruz's father not being connected to the JFK assassination

good point CTR, we should all stop supporting trump I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94&index=4&list=RDHwQDpeeuPyA

Is it Deja Vu or didn't someone do this before at a hilldawg speech?

If it's just me, then I'm fucked, they changed something in the Matrix.

All 30 of them will know the truth!

No one cares and no one cares about you.

Pepeeeee

Fucking kek

Also check em

She insulted Are Nige.
Kek's vengeance shall be swift.
He fought against the EU globalists for 17 years.
This is child's play.

Sweet victory

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISN'T IT

You missed one guy yelling "infowarsdotcom" when alex was mentioned.

naw this just opens the debate and allows us to come out of the shadows

ya dun goof'd shillary. consequences will never be teh same

>search analytics
wow, big spike

>calling us "The Darkest Reaches Of The Internet"
she doesn't know about deep web?

Holy fuck! happening.

RIP based meme warrior that died in an accident tomorrow.

You will be forgotten

>t. Hillary's advisers

From a neutral perspective, the speech was/will be very effective at neutralizing the momentum Trump has gained this week. She was on the defensive and this puts it back on Trump and he has had problems when he is put in that position. If his team is smart, they will let a couple days pass and not be baited. They should spend that time talking about Iran, for instance.

Seriously why the fuck are we so influencal?at the end of the day we are a bunch of Austism who post on a Mongolian train station mainstream neo Nazis and the alt right have 0 connection

>be Hillary
>be in good health, but getting over a chest cold
>cough on stage at debate
>the meme magic begins to flow
>thousands of memes about your failing health are posted every hour with nice gets by Will of Kek
>it gets reported on the news making the meme magic stronger
>health worsens
>start to SHART IN MART
>can't control pissing, have to get a piss bag
>begin having seizures
>all because of memes
>REEEEEE
>hold conference to try to BTFO the memes because they're literally killing me

This is the power of meme magic lads. We manifest destiny here.

WACIST

Hillary will bring you to HEEL.

#HeilHillary

>and 8ch, calling us
fuck off cancer

Based user says pepe 56 minutes in. someone post it

great job lads

OH SHIT. KEK BE PRAISED

Oh shit I think I'm a clitmissle now!

Remedial assessment, you tried I guess.

>mainstream neo Nazis and the alt right have 0 connection

They both support Trump.

#ImWithHer

THIS LOL

FUCK BIGOTS #Shill4Hill

Best bit.

It really is hilarious. A few minutes of preamble and then a 20 minute speech calling Trump a meanie. That's what the crowd drove for hours and waited for hours to see.

it's going to be on tv for the rest of the week

>muh rally attendance means we're winning

I'm sure this was a very convincing pitch to her team, but it was the backfire of the century. You're a joke.

She name dropped an innocent water filter salesman?

That was the point. If a Republican gets the White House again, they're going to shut down Sup Forums with "obscenity" prosecutions.

>Based user from here shouted out Pepe

haha it was all worth it guys. it was ALL worth it

Alex jones getting a pretty sizable bump in searchs

Source?

Holyfuck is his name Peh-pay like a french name?! All this time I've been thinking it was Peep.

My life is a lie.

wow m8

YEAh tell that Drumpfkin

WE ALL KNOw HillDawg is QWEEN

#AltRightQween

i think she might be secretly one of us, theres no better advertisement than what she said

Pepe is Spanish, dingus.

behindthename.com/name/pepe

WITNESSED FELLOW MEMER

damn I love nige

I say Pee-Pee. Cuz his deabue was peeing and saying feels good man

pathetic desu

>>Name drops WhiteGenocideTM
this is so good
>normies google white genocide
>get redpilled instantly
top kek

lads I can't fucking wait for fash the nation and the daily shoah.

I really think that speech works in our favour immensely.

Just think about how much this speech will be covered in the media. Think about how many white people will hear mention of the term alt-right. Think of how many of them will get red-pilled as a result.

Holy fucking guacamole

The delusion is real, wtf, and I was actually believing that the western world would start winning against islam and their false prophet.

She even brought back that pope thing, cmon.
He better prepare himself for the debates, otherwise these following decades will be painful to witness.

>Hold me /pol

THIS

POL LOVES HITLERY

#HeilHillary

Dumb frogposter

>she didn't name Sup Forums

Hillarykun will never notice me :(((((

Anyone who wasn't a complete retard knew this. It's just a way to tie Trump to WN. She will try to get him to denounce it at the next debate. This will have two scenarios.

1)Trump denounces us. This gives a strong clip to play of Hillary having the normal leftist moral high ground in the media and even if he denies it, Trump will be blasted for having connections to sinister nazis

2)Trump dodges it. Queue the media frenzy of Duke pt.2 and the ensuing shitshow

In either scenario the frame post-debate will be about nazis and Trump's ties to them rather than Trump listing off Hillary's huge list of bad decisions, ineptitude in positions of leadership, and multiple scandals.

lmao the fact that she devoted all her speech to basically the_donald, Sup Forums, breitbart/milo, alex jones and bashing trump just shows how effective these sites/speeches have been and her party is shitting their pants.

Pep-pe, like the Pepe la-Pew, the cartoon skunk.

(You)

It's all she needs. She knows MSM will chop up her speech for soundbites and replay them over and over again. Most normies don't even watch rally speeches. They just hear what the speech was about from MSM or social media. Gives her more nap time

>>Based user from here shouted out Pepe
What!? I missed that... fuck

KEK WILLS IT

hahaha I was like "wtf was that spic's word" as I heard it then dismissed it
fucking pepe

It was on a track. A Portuguese user in another thread was saying there were a couple tracks. I heard one repeated with the same claps and the same exact whistle.

I mean there was like 200 people there at most it couldn't have been real.

The poor lad was depressed as most of these fringe conspiracy theorists are, shot himself with a rifle from 1000 yards away

F

>White genocide is a white nationalist conspiracy theory that mass immigration, integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates, homosexuality[1] and abortion are being promoted in predominantly white countries to deliberately turn them minority-white and hence cause white people to become extinct through forced assimilation.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] The phrase "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white", coined by high-profile white nationalist Robert Whitaker, is commonly associated with the topic of white genocide.[9][10] It has been spotted on billboards near Birmingham, Alabama[11] and in Harrison, Arkansas.[12]

First link and the the first words normies will read after googling it.

Just how many do you think will read this and find the "White Genocide" argument reasonable?

But We All Know SHE Loves us.

BOARD OF PEACE

NOT ALL POL

#HipsterNazis4HillaREEEE

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Margaret is right on that though.

kys TRSfag

Remember.

>you're my friend for life

>You idiots have done more to hurt trump than any lib, cuckservative or 'ctr shill,' and you are totally clueless. The irony is fucking unreal.

Hahaha if you only knew how much steps a few anos here are ahead of Hillary. Boy, it will be glorious.

That isn't going to catch on. The entire board isn't going to LARP with you and your shenanigans are well documented already.

PEPE

KeK, you are absolutely not right user.
Look at stats.