A 30 minute speech lads

A 30 minute speech lads

Just look at how high energy she is. Is she going to make it to the debates Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMPF BTFO

She literally called Trump a racist for drawing attention to the problems that black people face

She would probably call you (and I) racist for making that (this) statement.

The average attention span of a regular person is 40 minutes. There is no point in making a speech longer than that unless you are part of a cult.

I wonder how well that will go over some blacks.

She basically said they don't have problems in inner cities.

Trump could really just rustle her jimmies if he just did a 1 hour speech where he went over her decades worth of racist and sexist bullshit, soundbites and all

Lead in with her laughing about getting the rapist off the hook for raping the little girl and end it with something big like SUPER PREDATORS that should be reigned in.

Just dump that shit during a live speech and don't even make fun of it, just calmly ask for Hitlerys response to all the shit and sit back and watch the fireworks

I didn't really understand that either. I mean, there's like 50 other ways to consider him racist, but chooses one about what Black Americas face.

I, with my total sincerity, have a really hard time comprehending her reasoning behind anything. I am even more dumb-founded by her supporters.

I'm, just ganna kms desu

youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs

Its pretty much playing by the democrat handbook
>no thoughts or facts
>just racism
>but
>RACISM!
>but
>YOURE A RACIST!

>Accuse everyone who doesn't actively support you of being hateful, vile bigots
>Give a fumbling, slow, uncharismatic "landmark" speech which addresses no issues that anyone really cares about
>Manage only to draw MORE attention to Trump and Breitbart
>Speech to a room of maximum 300 people with piped crowd noise

wtf I love Hillary now

Just take a second to realise that THIS was her big "let's get the campaign back on track after a couple of horrible weeks and bad polls" speech. It's a total flop, better than I could have ever hoped. She's quickly becoming irrelevant.

She's firing blanks (and still missing) while Trump surging in the polls and absolutely crushing it on every level.

Poor, sick, tired Hillary. Maybe it's time to book a session at the Dignitas clinic in Switzerland.

For the longest time I hadn't believed this meme and always thought it was a lie. Now I know...

>Sup Forums autist goes to rally
>Starts yelling out pepe
>secret service mad as fuck
>No updates from user
>Speech cut short
>Girth felt

She didnt name drop Pepe.
>Sup Forums done it for her
>mfw

If she can't even have a 1 hour rally anymore, she isn't going to survive the debates.

Unless they cut it short.

The best part is that Trump's success has shown that people no longer give a fuck about the old "u rayciss" trick. She's using tools and language that are outdated and no longer relevant. She's so senile that she thinks it's the 90s.

Are you including the time she was wheezing in between the words too?

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

Inside source tells me the speech was actually an hour but she shit her self half way through.

Just scream rasism at every given opportunity if that should fail you can double down on institutional racism

Will create more issues than it could ever solve but who givew a fuck m i r8 guys

That's 299 + 1 pepayyy!!!

Ya we got all dressed up in our battle gear for nothing what a shit speech short on substance as well as time