/sg/

sneed general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still trying to figure out what le grille is.

this shit needs to be culled from this board. you bandwagoners are fucking stupid

t. ch*cklehead

helIo reddit

Was this Futurama joke a nod at The Simpsons?

It's part of the same universe. Their descendants are maintaining the family tradition of buying and change store names.

I see, that also explains this.

>formerly chuck's suck&fuck

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the danshi he called is not the same danshi he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Don't Feed What Sneed's Seeds Feed

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Worst. Sup Forums meme. Ever.

Grille's Fille and Shille?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

It's pathetic just how hard Sup Forums tries to force memes. I've actually seen threads (not for this) saying HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS A MEME GUYS? Literally the most histrionic Reddit board on the site.

>6'8"
Maybe that's why the joke doesn't make sense; he's too tall to breath in enough oxygen because the air is too thin up there. He's like 13 inches taller than the average male, of course we don't get the joke, but he does.

Solved the riddle

>Sneeds Feed (Blowjob) and Seed(Fuck)
>Chucks Fuck and Suck(Blowjob)

Someone get this chuckhead outta here

I don't know which meme is more forced.

Sneed or Chuck.

Cuck's Fuck and Chuck

sneed's sneed and sneed

that's not right at all though