Do you like Pogo?
youtube.com/watch?v=JVxe5NIABsI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bounce

No.
He makes uninspired pop music and ties them to culturally well known properties as a way of piggybacking off of the vapidity of 'nerd culture'

It's pretty inspired user

Pastiches of pop culture properties into formulaic ~3 minute melodies aren't what I'd call inspired.

Are you in highschool or something?

Well you're ignoring everything else about it that works. But I get it, you're a contrarian.

What, praytell, am I 'ignoring'?
It's not genre pushing, it's not a product of excellence in music ability, it's not emotive or technically grand, its one guy devoid of inspiration whose entire oeuvre is following a formula in FL studios. If you like it, w/e, there's no accounting for taste, but why pretend it's something that it isn't?

that you're fucking autistic

good one chump. you're about as inspired as pogo is lmao

Sup Forums fags always are.

Hurrdurr my taste better than urs kinda crap

I like that Alice one

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

Is disney 'nerd culture'?

Yes.
If you aren't producing original work, then your art is just as tasteless and vapid as everything else.
We lost art when the Catholic Church began to wane in power.
Mindless pop music pastiches like Pogo bathe society in ennui and are the reason why we can't proceed forward as a society. And the culturally depraved teenagers who defend them are even worse.

I wouldn't go that far but Pogo's music is fucking boring and so are the people who enjoy it.

What should everyone be listening to merzbow and watching experimental short films?

his new mix is pure quinoa: youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg

I like the M&M one, the spongebob one, not Sup Forums but the trump vid has a nice melody

BIG FAT LOVE

FIND COMMON GROUND

SAY WHAT AGAIN

Pogo remixes fundamentally condense and highlight the emotional core of the source material, be it humourous, sentimental, surreal or moody. It's the complete opposite of mindless and emotionless, is a perfect example.

You are the one who sounds like the high schooler in this situation, you realize

Frankly your analysis doesn't hold up if you actually try to apply it to his work, making your statement more of a personal interpretation of a single instance than a deliberate intention on the part of the artist.

I'm curious how you would try to argue "Data" "condenses the emotional core" of Star Trek.

Futhermore, does the 'condensing' of nostalgic childhood pop-culture properties really amount to a 'emotional and mindful' product? Or is it a cheap way to vault mediocre edm music into notoriety by associating with well known staples of childhood fancy?