Other urls found in this thread:

culturepals.github.io/
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/aycaozturk
For the Turkish loving lad

Lad come on turn up hahaha

When I come it feels weird like it’s not shooting out. I think something might be wrong. The muscles that normally tense to squirt it out don’t seem to get as hard. What should I do lads? Do no fap for a bit?

>qt still talking to me despite multiple political walls of text she doesn't completely agree with and after ghosting her for 1 day, apologizing with a horrible excuse after the fact

she really is a keeper

does anyone ever wish they could put all their qt's into an arena and have them battle it out hunger games style? last one standing gets to be your main qt*

*main qt because even though all your other qt's are dead, you will get more anyways.

They would probably just refuse to fight. Nobody wants to be my main qt

get qt's from africa and asia. they might be trash tier but just dangle your flag and they will fight it out. easy mode if your face is munted

>Bored
>Decide to fall for the "Thai" meme
>Now have 4 girls wanting to "show me around Thailand" and one chubby girl sending me lewds.

Easiest girls in the world.

/G1993 Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Wagwan

You look beautiful :)

What to reply lads

Is this femanon from here?

>qt doesn't reply for some days
>20 meeseeges in a row 4 hours ago
>have a nice talk for about an hour
>shes silent again even though she's not doing anything
Idk what to think about it

Idk, who's femanon what country but her profile was like something you would read if Sup Forums was a dating website

Post her profile

P-Post

What country is the femanon from

omg thicc qt

Do you claim her?

Looks like Finland from the bit of the flag he didn't paint black

No she is yours idc

26 views 2day

1 vieew

Gib brovile :)

Do you just wait and rack up views or go clicking on people

I don’t like thicc girls

I click but most I get from just waiting

How do I get quality qts

Same, Are you actually French or abroad?

might try and see if the Easy Thai girl meme is true in a min

message quality qts

I’m French and English... double internet power lmao

The one with the rose on profile pic?

Nah the one im one about is from Chile

How do you know she’s not doing something? Maybe she’s with Chad.

But seriously she’s probably just busy

Busy with Chad

Funny how I got a sudden surge of views this morning and this afternoon I got only one...
What’s it due to lads

SEA Power Hour

It's because your profile isn't new anymore

But I created my account last week end lad
Or is it when you change it, at any given time?

>texting and calling qt for hours every day for a week straight
>she goes quiet for almost two weeks out of the blue
>messages me again a day or two ago
should i tell her i've been missing her, lads?

Getting a few people ask for my whatsapp, is this safe or will i get my organs harversted?

She's playing fucking sims

That shows they have genuine interest in talking to you and possibly sending nudes, go for in bro.

This shouldn't be a question, yes.

H-Happy women's day to all the ladies :D

Where’s she from?

No don’t do that. As soon as you say something that makes you look weak she will lose interest

roll for what i send her

Send feet pics

Let’s not be friends :D

Russia

Хoтитe пpиeхaть в У.C. и Зaлoжить зa вopoтник (;.

If that doesn't work nothing will, t. ruski expert

w-what does that mean

also is УC supposed to be CШA

Do you want to come to the US, I'm not sure about the second part, something by the neck ?

i understood the first part, looked up the second and i guess it means get drunk

It's a Russian idiom, Russians will fall for it like chocolate, i'm fucking terrible at Russian but they all like it when i say idioms kek

Also unrelated but does anyone know how to use WhatsApp, do i literally have to have someones phone number in my contacts to talk to them on it?

yes

>muslim asks me what i think about Islam

Well what do you think about Islam?

>a second muslim asks the same question

cancer and should be wiped out but i would probably get banned so i said. >I haven't really spoken to any Turks so i don't know much about the country, it has a very interesting history though. As for Islam I think it's best religions align with cultures. For example Islamic countries like the Middle east or Turkey may thrive with Islam but I wouldn't want it as a significant religion in a western country as it's incompatible with western culture.

Now im basically just getting a lot of heft messages how about its not real islam from her

I feel NOTHING for anyone

somebody post the discord link

Moжнo пoлoжить нa клык?

Use this, it works better

Should I sit on my fang?

Even when he's getting made if he's still getting qts. Bastard

Did you try and send her a dick pic?

No I ghosted her but she keeps messaging me

Is she fit?

>not feeling hate towards everyone all of the time
>not foaming at the mouth in anger
>not having a fever because of bottled up rage
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOD

are you the lad who got cucked by a meth dealing turk?

I mean, I guess, she's not fat

I actually had a dream about shooting people last night

Do you guys ever miss someone you stopped talking to?

hahaha no, but I read about that fag cuck.

I legit dream about killing people frequently.

All the time :(

Even worse when you're the one that stopped talking.

Autistically going on shooting sprees or more like military games? Mine are more the latter

Yep, I abandoned 2 qts I shouldn't have abandoned, maybe 3

But such is the internet chad life

IP girls are fucked in the head
>girl finds out how much I'm making a day (not even that much)
>'' omg user that's how much I'm making in a month, I'm sad now''
>blocks me on whatsapp

>Autistically going on shooting sprees or more like military games?

Neither.

It's usually something like, I'm having an argument and then axe someone to death, or I'm in the middle of war and strangle someone, things like that.

Sometimes I'm surrounded by people trying to kill me, I kill them and they keep coming back. Shit's weird

I have this retarded phase when I just want people to fuck off; especially the ones whom I like and enjoy talking to. I get this "sudden" feeling like I don't deserve anyone, so I become cold( or sometimes ghost them) to them and leave. After some time, I feel terribly guilty. I've lost many people like this.

Wtf

I abandoned 1 qt who might've been "the one" im so fucking stupid i just want to die at this point

Are you really a poo?

I'd say no, but then, I am in denial. I wish I wasn't a filthy poo :(

Qt Turk grill messages me first

fucklldddhdhd it never happens to me

Same here lad whats her name?

>tfw zero views

I did something similar. She lived pretty close to me too but I was too depressed from my original qt leaving that I didn't realize she was so perfect. She was a quasi-Sup Forums girl too and casually used nigger when messaging me

Simay I think, she even messaged me in French

jesus christ i've had 30 views today with at least 12 of them being FIT girls and i havent messaged a single one fucking kill me im autistic

Hey I got exactly 30 too !
Just message them, make a joke about something silly or that sticks out on their profile

Kill me

Alright, everyone post their last 6 views

i had a saffer pajeeta like that, wrote to her all day for like a week straight when we were at work, she was telling me all these bizarre stories and seemed pretty interested in me, then she stopped responding one day after i asked a question about something she was doing at work... maybe about a week later i said something like "whatever, i didn't wanna talk anyway :)" and she replies going ? and instant blocks

Got a view from that Dasha lass as well

Were we talking to the same girl? my qt was a quasi-Sup Forums girl too minus the mental illness and unironically didn't like jews. why did you stop talking?