HE NEEDED A JOB

>HE NEEDED A JOB
>>HE IS WORKING FOR AN EVIL ORGANIZATION TRYING TO DESTORY THE WORLD
>SO, HE LIVES IN MY BLOCK I SEE HIM EVERYDAY NIGGER, YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM AND HE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW
>I WOULDN'T KILL HIM AND YOUR NOT IN JAIL SO YOUR ONE TO TALK
>I SEEN MY SHARE OF INJUSTICE
>THEY THE BEGINNING OF TRUE EVIL,
>YOU BEING SELFISH NIGGER,I SEEN YOU YOU GOT PRIVILEGED. YOU THINK YOUR EARNED YOUR CHI BUT YOU HAD THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD JUST BY BEING BORN WHITE, STOP USING YOUR POWER ON PEOPLE FEEDING THEIR FAMILIES

>YOU HAD THE POWER TH CHANGE THE WORLD WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND YOU WHERE NINE AND WERE JUST A KID, AND YOUR PARENTS DIED AND SHIT

why is this show so PC

Luke said he was born with the power of wealth. He did call him a whiteboy but when it came to his actual lecture he was criticizing Iron Fist for his privilege of being born a high class rich person.

please it was about him being white and rich

>netflix
>comic books
>marvel
>2017
>TV show

Marvel is not real just like Disney,it is((them))

I fucking hate this fucking board I can't come and discuss some series without you whining about SJW it's just one fucking scene fuck this board

>one scene

It's literally one scene. Name another.

mk

>the mental gymnastics this guy has whenever a female shoehorns white privilege.

He literally said white privilege you fucking cuck

thats right user if it werent for jews his character would have been warning us about the dangers of race mixing and letting gay people get married and how taxes and regulation stifle economic growth

from the webms ive seen on here he says "i recognize privilege when i see it" in reference to him being a billionaire. mind capping that shot?

mental gymnastics again.

literally
>he a good boy he dindu nuffin

im not even the guy. how is that mental gymnastics? youre saying he said one thing, im saying from what ive seen the line does not say what you say it does. do you actually not know what mental gymnastics means?

why is pol obsessed with sucking black dicks and cuckolding?

because theyre emasculated virgins projecting their insecurities onto the world

WHY IS HANDSOME IRON FIST SPENDING SO MUCH TIME TALKING TO UGLY LUKE CAGE? HANDSOME IRON FIST SHOULD BE TALKING HUGGING HANDSOME DAREDEVIL!

> BRUUUUUUUUH
> WHY CANT THEY HAMFIST MILLENIAL SOPHISM INTO SERIE ?
> WHY CAN T THEY JUST PANDER TO LIBERALS YOUNG ?
> BRUH WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE LET THEM HAVE SHITTY WRITTING FOR ONCE ?
Honestly if the show was any good I wouldn't mind their stupid forced progressivism which is totally a marketing ploy and has nothing to do with good writting
But the show just suck
Majority of Netflix series are done with a computer algorithm to please liberal
I love real art not shitty product made to please the most
Fuck you and fuck that nigger shit

He and iron fist are becoming Bros. Fist also made his point because being poor is no excuse and cage has a point because a desperate person will do anything for Money.That was the reason for the scene. Stuff like wealth privilege exists user.

He just said "privilege".

Your mind immediately jumping to "white privilege" says a lot.

It was clear he was referring to his wealth. It was also clear, at least to me, that he was in the wrong, which he realizes when he visits his friend in prison later. Can't protect your own when they make stupid decisions.

Also, why are there so little references to the movies? I would expect to at least see Stark Tower from time to time.

white privilege

>Why is (((((pol))))) obsessed with sucking black dicks
Yeah Sup Forums right
Btw do you fucking drone get warned for talking obsessivly about Sup Forums ? Because everytime I mention REDDIT I get a warning by the mods.

Just fucking go to Twitter and daily mail to make your daily screencaps or some shit dude.