This is finland

this is finland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arKxCiTZoyQ&list=RDC4jHY8h05jE&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>86574730
Russia*

i did not know there are commieblocks in finland. at least these buildings seem relatively clean and there are many trees around

No,Russia dirtier.

I can already see your surprise when you'll see them in France and England

finnish ones looks much better than THIS

this is finland

mun vanha kämppä näkyy tossa

Looks super comfy. I love when commieblocks are completely surrounded by woods

This is Korea.

and that's not even a shitty suburb, that's downtown Kouvola

This is Russia

arent many of these are empty? i know there are completely ghost cities in china.

No empty...Full....and expensive.

Finland is a nice place

more forest in one picture than forest in whole denmark

No you don't, you've gotten used to living in a prison called Germany

Viidakkovekara Juusto :D

Did you find the DVD

Us in the West are pretty densily populated countries so it shouldn't come as a surprise we have commieblock-like housing, Paris urban area has 12 million people so not everybody gets a house

Do you live in a commieblock? How are the insides? Looks nice desu

Looks like Pripyat.

youtube.com/watch?v=arKxCiTZoyQ&list=RDC4jHY8h05jE&index=3
They didn't fight for this

I was alwyas curious why Finland chose to build such blocks?

That would be extremely comfy, having an apartment block to yourself and not having to deal with traffic and huge crowds of people

>Agriculture and forestry get modernized
>Thousands of jobless serfs and lumberjacks move into the cities in search for jobs
>Lack of housing forces the state to built commieblocks

It was cheap.

And then why did you continue building them to the point at which you had more commieblocks than you have lakes?

2/3 of the population are hopeless AMIS and alcoholics who do not know of any better. Easy to build more blocks with cartel prices(HIGH) to the peasant class.

The same btw happening in norway too, people are moving to haphazard block houses lol. You would pay 4million krone for some drywall and a shitty bathroom max 50m¨2 in trondheim, double that in Oslo.

Sometimes i think that norwegians are retarded, there is so much unused land. Local politicians decide who gets to build what and where. OMG don't FUCKING BUILD on the field that produces stately subsidized shit quality grain.

This is how we get the worlds highest prices with the lowest quality housing in europe. GG norway well played.

Look, I can cherry pick too

Neekerit näkyy kyllä tästäki

herwood mainittu

jesus....

thats depressing