Well, what's stopping you?

>don't have a uni degree
>don't have a car
>don't make 100k a year
>don't have a adonis body
>don't have a charming personality
>don't have interesting interests
Something like this

None of these are impossible. The only limits you have are the ones you put on yourself.

>start talking to cuties
>after a few minutes of conversation they catch up on the deep anxiety, nervous tics, deep sadness, passivity, boredom and badly covered up lack of assertiveness
>"yeah I don't think we have much in common user"
you can't fake being a chad

the 3rd world version of this.

Yeah, but it's too late to start now, I can get a respectable uni degree, car, body, and a job in 5-10 years, by then i'll be 29.
Then maybe 5-10 more years to land a good position at some company i'll be ~35 and still have my autistic interests and self still with me.
All the cute young girls would have aleady gotten married or hit the wall long time ago.

you're supposed to marry someone younger, lad
a 35 years old can easily land a 25 yo qt

The only thing you really need is a nice body and a good personality. The degree, job and car you should do for yourself.

>in 5-10 years, by then i'll be 29.
So you are 19 now?
>All the cute young girls would have aleady gotten married
What is that suppose to mean? There is a constant supply of cute young girls.

there is simply no girl writing in a blog about me not start talking to her, this never happened and will never happen

true

I want to be alone more than I want to be with someone else.

I will be 19 in 3 months

Im not white.

>only the top 5% of guys get laid

I am unnattractive, approaching a girl would be an insult to her, if she's not fat

>Dear blog, ugly boy on train still gazing at me
FTFY

Stupid mentality, how do even do anything?

Being realistic and down to earth is stupid? wtf

How is this stupid? Most men are not wanted, so it's better to keep out of the public sphere until you have something what is wantable

I kinda hate woman. Actually I kinda hate people.

20% of men sleep with 80% of women