To avoid new law, petrol stations open butcher shop. What da fak is wrong with this country

To avoid new law, petrol stations open butcher shop. What da fak is wrong with this country

What law?

Man, you guys really are predisposed towards criminal activity. You gotta obey the law.

ban trading in sunday

Better than having Tim Hortons at every gas station.

Bывecкa "oхyнь-бoхyнь", нy пoчти oкyнь-чпoкyнь.

Because of the church or something?

what do you think ivan

>ban trading in sunday
what

I wasn't talking to you, leaf.

All supermarkets and shops will be closed in Sunday. To obey the law, shops and supermarkets are pretending butcher shops or bakery cause these are allowed to be open in Sunday xD

>All supermarkets and shops will be closed in Sunday
But why? Catholicism?

Catholic facked up goverment.

SMEKALOCHKA

Wtf

Does any other country do this?

>a year ago dumbfuck store workers in my neighborhood were trying to get people to sign a petition to implement the law because "muh guaranteed free Sundays"
>they now have to work overtime on Saturdays and do Monday midnight shifts because someone has to stock the shelves
>don't even get the Sunday wage bonus anymore
Look at that dream come true

Do what? Silly laws?

Reminds me of when we banned plastic bags, so what the shop owners did was they started to use big plastic sacks,
which don't count as a bag apparently because they have no handles. The point is that people will do anything to bypass a law if they want to.

No Butcheries and Bakeries also have to close here on Sunday.

Hungary did that. The ban lasted a whole year before they lifted it.
Some other European countries have a clusterfuck of a law on Sunday shopping. Various local laws, areas where you can and can't open, opening hour limitations etc. I'm not sure if anyone has a ban as total as we do though.

Yeah, we do it here. Almost nothing is open on Sunday, and things that are open open late and close early.

Pray for Poland

Gas stations and Gastronomy is allowed to open on Sunday.

Not forced to as far as I know, but most shops don't open or open up for a few hours only.

Superb loophole to be honest. Bravo cheeky Poles.

In brazil, if it's a family owner/run business, they can work what ever they want.
Also, petrol station never actually close.

>not allowing your shops to be open 24/7
Why do countries do that?

Airports, train and bus stations are allowed to have their shops open too.
Look at the city's fancy new bus station (200 shops included).

What the fuck? Whats the reasoning behind ban? Why bakeries and butcheries are an exception specifically?

We have a law that prohibits shops selling alcohol at night. Cafes/restaurants can sell it for consumption in the premises though, so some shops would place a table and a chair in a corner and call themselves a cafe. There's a counter-law to that already, not sure what are the new loopholes.

Muhh humans rights.

No one want to work in the creepy shift. Only crack heads, shemales and weirdos walk around at 4am.

>Catholicism?
No, is toprotect the small business and fight Supermarkets that can hire cheap sell cheap and open more, here was just like that till the 90s

Nobody forces people to work at night. And night shift are usually paid twice as much, so it's a good opportunity to earn more for less work. How is this a violation of human rights?

We had a similar law years back, if the logic is the same it's supposed to make it more viable for small business owners, I suppose that's why butcher shops and such are allowed to be open. Here it forced large surfaces to close in Sundays, so every large brand made a spin off brand and opened smaller supermarkets kek.

Hindsight is not among virtues of lower classes, if they had it they would be businessmen