>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16 (RSB)
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtrump2016online.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lo6dcvKvMKQ
forum.wordreference.com/threads/Él-que-no-tranza-no-avanza.1003396/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768903697166368769
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/whole-british-television-set-monitored-diversity-new-scheme/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=55m54s
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI
youtube.com/watch?v=i7E0Zcxi_Jc
amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768904362211086336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PEPEEEEEEE

LOOK WHO ARRIVED ON BRAZIL

GOLDEN PEPE

Can we get a screencap of the thread?

It needs to happen.
Today, August 28th, 2016...OP was not. A faggot.

>trump
>farage
>the entire alt-right
>an innocent water filter salesman
is there anyone she didn't attack?

ATTENTION MY MAGA BROTHERS

Literally the size of her crowd just now.

>her speech was this much of a let down

>trump's speech meanwhile had twice the audience and was broadcast live on CSPAN-2

She's done for lads.

THIS TRIGGERS THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER NIGGER

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

>Screenshotting memorable threads so that reddit can post them all over their shitty board
Senpai please

>And now savage is actually making the John McCain argument that illegals are better workers than American.

>Well, I'll vote for Trump, but I won't be supporting him again, and I certainly have lost my enthusiasm.

>I won't be voting for him now unless major re adjustment happens.

>The end of Trump.

>Well I wonder is this his new campaign staff that has him saying this ? Trying to pander to independents and Hispanic voters at the expense of the Trump base. Why would anyone think this wasn't going to happen is beyond me. The problem I have is the appointment of judges is the most important item in this campaign. But his staff runs out the immigration b.s. so now the media will attempt attack him on flip flopping.Maybe Kellyann is a plant from the establishment to get Trump to destroy his campaign.Why else would he say this.

>Trump wrongly thinks that because his supporters didn't abandon him over calling Megyn Kelly a bimbo they won't abandon him over flip flopping on amnesty. I don't care about Megn - I care about my Country.

>now that trump has the nomination, he thinks we have no other choice. HE'S WRONG!!!

>I really don't care even about voting.

>We can't deport all 20 million of them immediately in a massive deportation operation so therefore we must grant them amnesty.

>Since this is Trump's new policy I think I will sit this one out in November. My days of voting for the lesser of two evils are over. OBTW, I want my donation to the Trump campaign ($200.) back.

>hat's the same kind of amnesty that GWB and John McCain said wasn't amnesty. Obviously, Trump lied about his support all along for amnesty to win the Republican Party nomination. Sorry, but I don't vote for amnesty supporters and I damn sure don't vote for people that are willing to do anything and say anything to win elections. Sorry Trump, you lost my vote.
And this is the HIGHEST rated comment:
>He straight up lied to us. I called it, but it still sucks regardless.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND SHITLORDS

COLLECTIVELY, WE'RE INFLUENTIAL ENOUGH THAT HILLARY CLINTON NEEDS TO MENTION US SPECIFICALLY

WOOOOOOW.

we got one good thing out of it

she didnt even mention that faggot kike milo

he is now officially utterly irrelevant

Guess this is the last we see of Hillary for two weeks. :(

PEPEEE

ONLY THE FRESHEST MAGA IN /trumpgen/

>This is a real tweet

Has Trump responded to Crooked yet?

Blessed.

I just came back home. What happened? Did Hillary actually mention this place?

>Literally the size of her crowd just now.

She didn't attack kek

Trump was right (again). The well really was dry!

FARAGE NEXT ON FOX

>YESTERDAY: TRUMP AND NIGEL SPEAKING ON THE SAME STAGE
>TODAY: HILLARY MEMES ON STAGE AND SOMEONE YELLED PEPE

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST WEEKS EVER

What time was kek mention in the Shillary speech?

That PEPE screech from the crowd had me in tears. Thank you for brightening up my day lad.

She knows that's the only audience she can bring, it even looked like it was a bunch on seniors taking a class at the community college.

Here's video of the "pepening" youtube.com/watch?v=lo6dcvKvMKQ

BREITBART GOING FULL MADMAN

Highlight of the speech:

She mentioned alt-right and an user that started his own thread yelled "PEPEEEE"

She made sure to talk about how great George Bush was. Cause that'll go over well with her core voting base.

Asuka butt is best butt.

no hope
no hope

Give me the original image.

link to the store?

She made an entire speech about us

Reposting it, feel free to screengrab

In a year where for the first time in recorded political history, Republicans had more primary voters than Democrats when both sides had contested primaries.

There were 31,183,841 Republican primary votes cast compared to 30,625,866 Democrat primary votes for a gap of R+557,975.

Take out California and Texas (the most populous heavy D/heavy R states) and the numbers are 26,120,047 R votes and 23,476,633 D votes or a gap of R+2,643,414.

Even if you think that there is some kind of hidden enthusiasm for Hillary (just look at her rallies!) that will give her an Obama-level bump from primary votes to the GE - and that Trump won't get anywhere near the increases that either McCain or Romney did (bumps of 164% and 208% from primary voters to GE voters, respectively) you've still got Hillary losing the popular vote by a wide margin. a quick and dirty math post about it:

ANCIENT MEXICAN PROVERB
forum.wordreference.com/threads/Él-que-no-tranza-no-avanza.1003396/

Él que no tranza, no avanza.
in English
> HE WHO DOES NOT CHEAT; DOES NOT GET AHEAD!

We need to pivot our entire efforts at Hillary= Bush memes. That needs to be our fucking credi for the next week. HILLARY=BUSH. It would be brutal. Not only do we already have an arsenal of weaponized Yeb memes, but it would turn the Bernies against her so hard it's not even funny.

Not by name. Just Breitbart. It was just a pandering speech to make Trump and his supporters look racist.

WE TRENDING NOW

kek

I LOVE YOU!

No, it annoys people who don't want their computer getting loaded with malware.

Anyone with half a brain can search "Trump rally videos" or "Trump rally (city) (date)". It's not that hard. All this site does is list them all in the same place (which several streamers like RSB already do) with the added bonus of setting off damn near every warning on my antivirus.

If this is your website and you legitimately don't realize it's been compromised, you need to contact your hosting provider and your advertising distributor and tell them.

RUMPS FOR TRUMP

I burst out laughing on a crowded bus when that happened.

Thanks, Hill.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768903697166368769

THE EMPEROR SPEAKS

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/whole-british-television-set-monitored-diversity-new-scheme/

>BBC, ITV, Channel 4, and Sky are all taking part in Project Diamond, a scheme which will gather data on the gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity of all key staff working in television production, from the actors to the sound technicians.
>This is a big tool to help us speed up diversity and do it better
>As a means to ensuring representation, Project Diamond will be triggered as soon as any new program is commissioned, with all crew members sent questionnaires asking for personal information including sexual orientation and gender identification. If a crew member’s details are already on the system they will be updated.
>It is not clear whether crew members can opt out of the process

Alright bongs this isn't funny anymore.

Brazilian gypsy I found on the road. I had to buy it

Summary of her speech that makes you #Hillivator if you missed it.

>trump = bad
>trump is bad, m'kay?
>here's some people he talks to, they're bad
>that means he's bad ok?
>trump = very very bad
>trump bad
>farage bad too
>trump calls me names, he shouldn't do that
>trump bad
>america is good, why make it great?

Did Trump ever clarify what he meant by his "softening" on immigration?

NIGE UP NEXT ON FOX NEWS?

did she name Sup Forums?

>post yfw all it took was some autist shouting PEPEEE to distract everyone from Hillary's speech

We are in control now.

link?

FACT: Black lives matter. Gun violence is an epidemic in black communities, and people of color are senselessly murdered every day. It's dangerous to even walk the streets at night.

FACT: Black communities are strong, vibrant places, full of great accomplishments. Trump should be ashamed for saying it's dangerous to walk the streets at night.

Both of these statements are true. If you can't understand that, you may find that you're a fucking disgusting racist bigot piece of shit.

ARF ARF!!

THIS IS THE POWER OF EPHEMERAL ANONYMITY. THIS IS WHAT MOOT ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD BUT Sup Forums ITSELF OFTEN OVERLOOKS. WE CAN BE ANYONE. WE CAN BE ANYWHERE. WE COOK THEIR FOOD. WE GUARD THEM WHILE THEY SLEEP. WE ARE THE MILLIONS AND WE ARE THE SILENT MAJORITY. EVERY COMPLAINT AND GRIEVANCE IN YOUR LIFE IS IN YOUR POWER TO CORRECT WITH THIS ELECTION. THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS ANYMORE. THIS IS ABOUT A WAY OF LIFE. THIS IS ABOUT LEADERSHIP IN THE WORLD. THIS IS ABOUT THE SURVIVAL AND THRIVING OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND DEFENDING HER SACRED HONOR FROM THOSE WHO WOULD LAY HER LOW. OUR PATIENCE HAS /REACHED/ ITS LIMIT. WE WILL SHUT THEIR LYING GLOBALIST MOUTHS AND WE WILL TRIUMPH IN NOVEMBER. SO HELP ME GOD.

Can someone make a 30 second loop of Hillary saying "white genocide" ??????

THIS IS YOUR FRIENDLY ADVICE ON OPSEC:

I wouldn't touch any other site out of Sup Forums, or any app or external plugin with an 100 meter pole. that purpose itself to "enhance your Sup Forums experience" or "to help you follow Trump" or similar things.

I don't trust moot (or hiromoot) more than the habitual site and know for a fact FBI and all american law enforcement crawls this site.

But who fucking knows control these sites, apps and plugins often shilled here. For all we know it could be someone eager to get us to self doc and all it takes is one exploit to fuck us all.

HERE IS MY ADVICE: beware of sites that purposedly enhance your Sup Forums experience. They are not your friends.

So many of the old anonymous (before they turned SJW), so many of the Lulzsec, so many of so many groups got doxxed, harassed and arrested for failing to understand that the only thing you have going here is anonymity and it is an illusion anyway.

Hiro knows your every move and it is more likely that a determined adversary can make a profile of everything you posted just by linking old threads id with new threads id on archive.4plebs.org/pol/ and filling the blanks with orthography, grammar and image posting analysis.

Don't be a sucker. Stay anonymous and happy. Anything you post is here forever, don't add external tools to the mix.

Build a wall and enforce deportation laws and ban immigration from dozens of nations.

Lmfao

The increase between primary voters and general election voters is pretty consistent over multiple elections.

In 2008 the Democrat increase in vote participation (primary to general) was an increase of 74.69%.

38,111,341 primary voters (Clinton V Obama)
66,578,783 general election voters (Obama)
Diff + 28,467,442 (+74.69%)

In 2008 the Republican increase in vote participation (primary to general) was an increase of 164.58%

21,971,470 primary voters (McCain v Romney)
58,132,353 general election voters (McCain)
Diff +36,160,883 (+164.58%)

In 2012 the Republican increase in vote participation (primary to general) was an increase of 208.06%

19,214,513 primary voters (Romney vs Gingrich)
59,193,587 general election voters (Romney)
Diff +39,979,074 (+208.06%)

If you want to be heavily conservative and transpose 2016 general election prediction based on the 2016 primary results: Give Hillary a +75% increase (full Obama), and Give Trump +100% (that’s half of the normal GOP increase)

Clinton - 30,625,871 primary votes x 75% (Obama '08 boost) = 22,969,403 more GE votes = 53,595,274 GE votes
Trump - 31,169,714 primary votes x 100% (64% below McCain, 108% below Romney) = 31,169,714 more GE votes = 62,339,438 GE votes

What’s outlined there assumes: Hillary Clinton can capture the voter enthusiasm of Barack Obama in 2008 (jaw-droppingly unlikely), and Donald Trump can capture half of the enthusiasm of Mitt Romney (gobsmackingly most likely).

Do you see how the fundamental election landscape is factually set up to be the exact opposite of what the media is selling?

Trump is a moron.

Why did she have to say Sandy Hook was a false flag and DHS training exercise though?

Seems out of place

really makes the neurons communicate

>she talked about one of his articles

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

what time does she start into the alt-right part of her speech?

merci beaucoup

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we're winning

>1:11pm

PRAAISE KEK

Right when the guy screams PEPE from the balcony

youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=55m54s

When Hillary endorsed the bushes, it made Trump's equivocating look like a minor event next to her wholesale selling out.

Consider that immigration talking point officially dead. Hillary is a Yeb Head.

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=R9ol8ne_JWI

I'd like to share this:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7E0Zcxi_Jc

2nd best

That's barely an orgy.

Funny how the trend was altrightmeans
And she had the same exact line In her speech tonight
World is fucked we let too much people get powerful
We need trump in there

I'm really curious as to how the untold million of norms right now, totally oblivious to this silent takeover of the GOP, all this controversy and manipulation no one picked up on from lack of MSM coverage, how are they digesting her short speech?

She threw it right out into the open for everyone to hear. I have a good feeling her words will betray her. A real good feeling.

amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2

>WAS
destroyed.

make sure to praise it every night m8

>Hillary is a Yeb Head

wtf #imwithher now, also (((wise)))

So... the speech turned out to be a whole lot of nothing?

/r/hillaryclinton is cringeworthy

The don just twitted

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/768904362211086336

No one is going to build a fucking wall. Get over it.

It was a lie.

Nigel on fox

>The demographic timebomb is the biggest threat to this country. Everything else is fleeting.

>Thanks Donald you just gave The Bitch the Presidency. I am no longer going to use The Bitch in the blogs, or talk you up to strangers and friends. YOU HAVE LIED AND DONE THE BIG FLIP. We do NOT want Illegals PERIOD in America whether they are nice or mean they ARE illegal. The Final The Bitch post. Bye
^that guy was a long time supporter and great commentator too

>No Illegal deportations, No wall, no going to polls to vote for Trump.

>HE CAN GO TO HELL!

>As long as Jeff Session is behind Trump I'm ok. He's still there. Everybody calm down, stop panicking! *panics internally*

>I started sending "TIPS" to BREITBART in hopes enough people will send a HUGE TIP to BREITBART....WE DON'T LIKE any form of amnesty! Either they are all sent home or we will stay home! PERIOD. LA Raza is a racist group and for Trump to meet with them was crazy. I am out!

retard:
>Thanks, i will call them to say THANK YOU for being brilliant and moving things in the right direction! Woo Hoo..Watch how many more voters he pulls in ... excellent! Trump in a LANDSLIDE baby!!!
reply to above retard:
>If someone supports mass legalization, who would they vote for: someone like Trump, or someone who'd legalize even more quicker like Hilldawg? Would you choose Amnesty Stout or Amnesty Lite? It appears Trump is listening to Kellyanne Conway, who among other things did a pro-amnesty poll for Mark Zuckerberg. The poll was deceptive, but she might actually believe it.

>They will be using the nice EBT cards to pay those back taxes. Guess who pays for the EBT cards. ~HINT~ It is those Americans who work and actually pay pates.

>What you say is true. This is the same thing that Graham,McCain and that Flake along with Rubio tried to sale us!!!

yfw trump lost the election quietly on a wednesday night