/got/ General

All out of toilet paper Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bran is cute

faggot

How would Game of Thrones have been different if it was on AMC instead of HBO? I mean for starters you wouldn't be able to have graphic sexual scenes like this one

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

Fucking goddamn queer. Take a long walk off a short pier you arse bandit

>Jon Snow fights to keep the zombies away from the dragon.
>Jon Snow doesn't move backwards as he kills the zombies.
>Everyone is on the dragon except Jon. Everyone has a minute stare down and Jon keeps moving forward for some fucking reason.
>Jon Snow gets taken down and submerged by three zombies.
>Zombies that were strong enough to keep Tormund pinned, Jon manages to escape while 20 ft underwater.
>Jon is surrounded.
>Uncle Ben now arrives telling Jon to be responsible or some shit.
>Gives his life to save Jon.
>Jon easily could have avoided this by getting on the dragon in the first place. Hell maybe that dragon could have lived.
>This retarded scene only happened because they wanted yasss queen to get wet staring at little man's chest.
>They easily could have had Jon get knocked out or stabbed by the frozen spear.
>Not every fucking scene needs contrived tension.
>I can't believe I haven't dropped this shit..

>Night King bows to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with Rhollor
>Possess advanced Greenseer abilities
>Control Westoroes with an iron but fair fist
>Own King's Landing & the iron bank
>Direct descendants of the ancient Valyrian blood line
>Own 99% of Dragon hatching research sites
>Next dragons will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff dragons
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Westeroes has only existed far beyond the Wall
>Ancient Children of the forest scriptures tell of two beings who will descend upon Westeroes and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Both are equally Azor Ahai and Valonqar at the same time
>Night King had a two hour phone call with the Bogdanoffs before being allowed to resurrect Viserion
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with Rhollor forwarding the word of the lord of light to the Red Priests. Who do you think sends the messages in the flames?
>They learned fluent Valyrian in under a week
>The crown entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Casterly Rock, only Bogdanoff Castle
>The twins are about 18 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by Westerosi society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

No cutest Stark right here

SUNSET FOUND HER SQUATTING

Why do bookfags pretend that the Blackfyre Rebellion has any parallels with Jon?

Blackfyre
>bastard son born a decade after his legitimate brother
>didn't know his father until he was like 14
>took the name Blackfyre instead of Targaryen
>created his own coat of arms
>was tricked into rebelling by his advisors, who told him his older brother wasn't his father's son

Jon
>grew up with Robb as brothers and best friends
>loved Ned Stark as a father
>loyal to the Starks; always wanted to be one
>if legitimized, would be Jon Stark and would bear the Dire Wolf Sigil
>would have been the only living heir had Robb died, as far as Catelyn Stark was aware.

That's honestly really cute that your grandma watches Game of Thrones.

CUTE

BRISINGR

How is she so cute , bros? ;_;

whoah just take it easy man

She should wipe those things off her forehead

faggot

I wanna marry emilia

HOMOSEXUAL

scenes women will never understand

>"Bend the knee, user. Now."

What do?

too bad, shes already MINE

gay AND shit taste

user, GO FIND THE BREAST PLATE STRETCHER, NOW

HARRENHAL?

Hey guys cool it with the homophobia

Off the table.

fuck off queer

I mean I have to or else...

GOOOOOODS I WAS RAD

So why do people have this idea that the Night King is a cycle? The one currently in the show is being played by the same person that had the obsidian dagger put into his heart by the CoTF. He's the first one. In the lore extras for the season the White Walkers are referred to as a weapon that got out of its creator's control. I know terminator human killing machines don't make for very compelling villains, but it looks like that's what the show is going with.

The Giant charging in the tunnel

>RIP Grenn

How does your tax policy differ from Cersei's?

Jonarya reunion when?

I wonder what her ass tastes like

Just read the Season 8 leaked script lads.

Fuck HBO for adapting a book series that wasn't finished yet. Too many plots ending abruptly.

If the scripts are true (which I wouldn't be surprised if they are), then the ending really was bittersweet.

Still a few things I would've liked to see different though.

Epic boatsex going to be epic

Bran will be watching

fuck off

a mixture of poop and Seth Macfarlanes crusted cum

I AM THE SHIELD THAT GUARDS THE REALMS OF MEN. I PLEDGE MY LIFE AND HONOR TO THE NIGHT'S WATCH, FOR THIS NIGHT, AND ALL THE NIGHTS TO COME.

There's no way those are real.

link it nigger

Will it be beautiful

so like why is everyone so worked up about the hbo plot "LEAK" from the hackers

I mean the shits been out in the open for like, months now

Not a cycle, but a stable time loop caused by Bran in some way.

How the fuck is it bittersweet my nigger? Literally nothing changes, zero progress made, back at square one.

I think I'm gonna go copy something off fanfiction.net and fool you guys one of these upcoming months. This place might be more gullible than the normalfags at Reddit.

>*blocks your path*
>Hello user, have you bended the knee today?

What do?

Only if they indulge in rapeplay

*bent

who is that and why do I want to punch her

Bend the knee if i can eat the bananna from the queens hole

Leaks?

careful now, thats my waifu youre talking about, we wouldnt want you to get blood on your pretty dress

Only 4u

Bend this *unzips dick*

I'm sorry in advance, but I have to defend the show a little bit. Everyone is so quick to pick the show apart now, that they mistake everything for illogical writing. When in fact, they lack the imagination to see reasoning behind events.

>Jon Snow fights to keep the zombies away from the dragon.
Because they were impeding his friends from mounting the dragon.

>Jon Snow doesn't move backwards as he kills the zombies.
Assuming you mean after one dragon was already taken down, at this point, Jon told everyone to go without him. It's not his fault Dany took forever to leave. Squandering his sacrifice.
Assuming you mean before the dragon was taken down, Jon was simply being swarmed, and had to fight just to keep from getting attacked himself.

>Zombies that were strong enough to keep Tormund pinned, Jon manages to escape while 20 ft underwater.
They show how the zombies are ill equipped to do anything underwater. The simply sink or swim. The zombies that held Tormund down, were only partially submerged.

>Gives his life to save Jon.
No one considers the condition of the horse here. It was likely already tired and cold. Benjen knew it would be a faster escape if Jon left alone. Carrying two men away, especially when one is soaked in freezing water, is a larger burden.

>Jon easily could have avoided this by getting on the dragon in the first place.
Like I said, he fought so his comrades could get away. Jon could have perhaps made a mad dash back at Drogon and got away, but the Night's King already threw the spear before Jon had the opportunity. After the spear throw, time was crucial. Even the 30 seconds or so it would take for Jon to mount up was too much of a risk.

>They easily could have had Jon get knocked out or stabbed by the frozen spear.
Jon should have died after emerging from the water. But I guess he needs to be alive, because the plot demands it.

Your erect dick bends?

>swn make you kneel and massage her feet while she poops, laughing at you as you dutifully inhale the smell and then using your tongue as toilet paper

Why even live?

I don't even get which hand there belongs to the woman.

ITT, Characters who did literally nothing wrong

More like battle of the manlets

Bet you guys didn't believe the season 7 leaks either huh?

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/

There was literally no reason to sacrifice himself and in fact he had greater incentive than the others to survive

>s-season 7 leaks aren't rea-
>h-heh, lucky guess, no way season 8 leaks are r-

It would be extremely painful

>h-heh dumb & dabid wouldnt do th-

bathroom dany is best dany

>the incest, Jon.

Why does she have the facial features of a black woman? Ive always wondered this

No square to spare.

You just know.

unironically yes

Despite all that, Robb is still somehow worse.

>Risks his life in battle and war even though he is good at it
>Doesn't really even rule over the north at all, even leaves Winterfell open to the Greyjoys which fucked things over
>Doesn't keep a tight leash on the Boltons when everyone knows how fucking treacherous and twisted they are.
>Broke his vow to marry a Frey girl(which led to the Red Wedding)

In the end, Robb's failures led to the North getting fucked by the Greyjoys and the Boltons.

>i wish these sparklers were inflamed lannisters

fuck off and die

fuck off and die

fuck off and die

fuck off and die

fuck off and die

fuck off and die you analwart cancerous, shitposting redditor

>Cersei Lannister and the Mountain receive Qyburn in the Throne Room. He comes to tell her that Daenerys has been defeated. Cersei laughes and both drink to celebrate their victory. Cersei begins to feel dizzy and the audience realizes that it’s Arya with Qyburn’s face. She has poisoned Cersei with Jaden’s vial. Qyburn starts to confront her and Cersei realizes that something is not right here. That’s when Arya makes her identity known. She tells Cersei that a lion should never have fought with a pack of wolves. Cersei begs The Mountain to kill off Arya but Arya tells her that won’t help. She brings in Nymeria and the Hound to finish the job. Nymeria gravely injures Cersei and the Hound combats with the Mountain. It’s Arya who finishes Cersei and slits her throat. Nymeria and the Hound destroys the Mountain but he doesn’t seem to die. The Mountain loses his helmet at some point and that’s when the Hound manages to burn his face with fire. The Mountain is left to die and The Hound, Arya and Nymeria leave The Red Keep.
This is actually pretty fun.

I believed the season 7 leaks the day they came out. i thought parts were stupid, like the wight polar bear, but nothing screamed to me as being fake (maybe Viserion, but DABID UNDEAD DRAGON DABID).

The real crux of the matter is that the season 7 leaks were a short list of bullet points. They weren't detailed, we didn't get detailed synopsis of the episodes until later when filming was underway. These "leaks" are far too detailed for what would be available at this time.

That doesn't make the argument for them any better. People will say that for official shit let alone old garbage from Reddit that you dig up that they even didn't give a fuck about.

Jon has already shown to care a lot about his brothers, and to put himself in danger because he thinks with his heart and not his brain.

Stop reading the fucking spoilers. They're real. Please. I don't want you all to get spoiled.

This can't be real

Jaden Smith is a faceless man... it all makes sense now

Why did anyone ever trust the Boltons where they're so cartoonishly evil?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

Seems pretty painless and foolproof

Wrong.

***DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SEASON 8 LEAKS***

There's peace in Westeros and the monarch has the right to rule, plus all the lands are ruled by the leaders of houses that are allies to one another. The only threat left are the WW, but it'll be a while before there's another army.

Also important to note that Uncle Benjen can't even cross the wall

That doesn't strike me as all that bittersweet, but bittersweet is a useless term used by writers who want people to argue about possible endings.

THIS

Why did Benjen get lines in his farewell cameo.

Rickon didn't

>Rickon

It's Dickon.

Dickon.

does this bitch ever do literally anything besides use toilets

Osha was my waifu

Fuck you, and fuck everyone else for forgetting about Rickon Shaggydog

>This general has FINALLY, after six years, realized that Emilia is Best Girl

I expect apologies from all of you

Number of white walkers killed by dragons: 0
Number of white walkers killed by some manlet: 2

I thought dragons were supposed to be some kind of super weapon

>1.73
>1.73
>1.98
>1.91
She's probably on heels for some reason so seems real to me.

She can use my mouth as a toilet

It wasn't a realisation

She was shit for the last 6 years, pottering around Essos doing fuck all of any relevance to the story. They changed her character this season and nu-Dany is aight. Old Dany was and always will be shit.