I think I've lost the will to live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNY9MQmaBBI?t=81
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lost my virginity
>at 21
>had sex with 2 girls
bragging cunt

Every word you uttered in your post is bullshit.

i bet those 2 women were korean comfort women. apologise!

I read average normie has sex with 10+ people.

Probably more for girls

We know how you feel user, but think this in a good way:
> you won't be alone in the suicide forest

a worst feeling is being too old to pretend taking a girl virginity anymore

>with 3 guys
At once?

I'm one of them

Do girls in your country say something shit like ''' man who love virgin is not real man '''?

That's only the guys who have put benis in bagina. She didn't mention all the guys she blew, jerked off or let fuck her ass.

>I read average normie has sex with 10+ people
By 21? No

>I'm one of them
Well were the other two there when you fucked her?

What does that mean?

My bro has Korean GF and she's basically like his mom. Telling him to do everything. Is that normal?

>sex with 3 guys is not innocent in japan
lmao
she's pretty much a virgin

Are u trying to suicide me.

You lies. Lies

Talking to a woman about relationships and sex is very disturbing. It's better to avoid it.

she's probably lying about how many men she fucked too to make you not feel bad

she probably already had vaginal sex with 5, blew and jerked 8 and made out with 12

considering how inexperienced you are, at least a few of them had bigger dicks and most were better at sex and kissing

How do I get the truth from her???

It hurts my heart but I have to know

lol
if she's with you why do you care? your insecurity will repel her

I mean here in korea
Girls claim that man who wants virgin girl is loser
and real chad love non-virgin girl

At least she's been honest with you dude. My ex always told me she was a virgin, but I could never believe it. Wanted to wait until we got married to have sex. I dumped her after a while because I couldn't believe her. Like a week after I broke up with her she—supposedly—ends up pregnant with some other dude.

Its for my own dignity. If she can't handle it I'll be with someone else. Maybe a virgin this time so that I can be sure she isn't a roastie

cheat on her for the greater god

>Its for my own dignity.
what the hell are you smoking

well the only way you can do it is by being friends with people who knew here and trust you more than they trust her
there is no guarantee she will ever tell you the truth. ever.

chad nippon is bragging again.

I thought Korean girls are pure

I still hope my not yet jap gf still is although she is 24 I think she is though

>my gf is not virgin that is a problem
>i'm not either but that's okay
????????

How much time did you wait?
I feel for a meme like that, now i have 18 and im still a virgin

>Wanted to wait until we got married to have sex
MAJOR sign of crazy. you dodged a bullet m8.

Yeah, she's definitely not right in her head. And normally this would be a sign of a mentally healthy woman, but these days it's just a trap. She knew I was a traditional-minded guy and played her cards accordingly.

>Its for my own dignity. If she can't handle it I'll be with someone else. Maybe a virgin this time so that I can be sure she isn't a roastie
don't buy into Sup Forums thinking in the real world you retard, date the girl if you like her, dump her if you dont

Whatever you do don't any advice from Brazil. Where he comes from all the women have threesomes by 14.

Jesus I don't even care at this point. I once cared about a girl until I realised the more innocent they look the more whores they are and the better you try to treat them the less they care about you. I only have respect for my grandmother, all women under 50 are whores in this country, I don't even consider the effort required to fuck them worth it.

>better you try to treat them the less they care about you

This hits me to the core.

This. I have given up on women, they are incapable of bringing me something positive.

>>She said she's had sex with 3 guys
In a row?
OP right now
youtu.be/SNY9MQmaBBI?t=81

Seriously though that's not bad, you should see how bad we have it in the west.

>guy has had sex with 3 women before
>wow what a Chad! alpha!

>women has had sex with 3 men before
>hurrf what a whore! used goods! slut!!

Pussies become loose and disgusting after extended use, cocks do not

[spoiler]it's probably higher[/spoiler]

Women always lie and says you are the third, even in Japan for fucks sake. This world is doomed.
Dump her right away, Takashi-kun.

I hate sluts. Couldn't care less about this "equality" BS.

Fuck off normie. Internet are for virgins.

>they r sloots cuz they r not virgin

Women should only fuck after marriage.

what the fuck are you mumbling about you mong

Imagine a key that can open any lock...
Imagine a lock that can be opened by any key.....

So whom should men fuck before marriage? No homo

>defending roasties

I equally think that both men and women shouldn't lose their virginities before marriage though. I'm a virgin, and I plan to keep my virginity until marriage.

Ideally no one, get married at 20. But if you really can’t hold it in your pants, whores.

t. woman with loose pussy
or
t. soyboy

None, either.

tfw my gf was pure before i came along

All you guys who are worried because all the women are no longer virgins, you know there is only one answer to actually change society in your favor

The answer is ISLAM
In Islam if the woman has sex before marriage she is stoned to death
If she commits adultery she is stoned to death

This is the only way to keep women pure and virgin as you want it
Convert now and prepare for the golden age of pure virgins awaiting their beta husbands

Biological imperative, men don't have many consequences from having sex, women do.
Personally I don't care how many people someone has had sex with so long as they attempted to actually form a relationship and weren't sleeping around; it's a trust issue.

>he plans to have sex
out normie

Uzbek subhuman

Hvor gammel var henne?

hun*

What a whore man. Hope you will be able to find a trad girl in the future, though I think it'll be quite difficult.

beat the faggots who fucked her and make them your fuckboi toys that's the only way to clean your honor.

ya llego el naco de la soya haha

Women do like chads and assholes.

>In Islam if the woman has sex before marriage she is stoned to death
>If she commits adultery she is stoned to death
It doesn't work that way. You think it's easy to take someone's life?
4 pious and trusted men should bear witness and actually caught them doing that at the same time.
Adulterer virgins male or female will be lashes by reed straws.
Married adulterer, men or women are the only one that will be stoned. Before that stoning, they'll be asked to marry. Repeated offense, then they will be stoned to death.
You are a huge sinner if you steal the rights of God to take away lives. Denying God rights are same as apostates and deserves the death, if not repenting after being offered so.

Women does not deserve to die just for being sluts, they only deserve being despised and relegated to ostracism.

Fornication is retarded no matter what someone has between the legs.

There will always be someone ready to take her as a gf, not necessarily a beta male because most Chads want experienced women and are confident enough that they will live up to expectations, because they are Chads. So be it because they are alphas who want that type of woman, be it because they are betas who cannot get a different woman, it's pointless to claim what they "do not deserve".

If a Chad or a soy want to take a slut to be their woman, I don't care. My problem is when the public morality is now in favour of women becoming sluts, which wasn't a thing 50 years ago.

Never understood the “experienced” meme. Sure, a woman who has fucked a lot might immediately know what to do to make you feel good, but it’s not like a virgin girl can’t learn, wouldn’t it better to slowly discover each other? Sex isn’t just about feeling good anyway, and no matter what people tell themselves if your partner has done and said the same thing hubdreds of time with other people, how do you know you won’t be just another one? How do you know her sweet words are truer when she tells them to you than when she said to all the others?

I agree with you user, but I'm not Chad. Many alphas don't have the patience to teach a woman what they like and want wild sex right here right now.
Try 70 years ago. 50 years ago was 1968, the age of hippies, free love, May 68 and the sexual revolution. If there is one thing that May 68 changed forever it's women's attitude to sex.

the actual problem of women trying to be "experienced" is low personal standards. like, if you go to class and you're the only one who did their homework, that doesn't mean you should get extra credit just because you were the only one to follow instructions. similarly, women who pursue experience renounce any means of bonding or sharing with a more permanent partner and think they deserve the moon and stars for at last mustering up the willpower to do something basic like cook a non-shit meal or buy a birthday present

Ok then, but I think here in Brazil this hippie thing was a thing only in cities like Rio and Salvador. Slutness only came later in the countryside. But 70 years is fine tho, I want this morality back.

How do I get Jap gf

1. Be attractive, feminine men are popular
2. Don’t be unattractive

Justifying sluttiness*

Once like a Spanish girl. She said she was a virgin, later said she sucks dick on the first date usually. Never dropped someone this fast.

>lol let's just pretend men and women are the same because they won't notice how dumb my post actually is

Guys and galls aint playing the same game you fucking retard, any girls can get fucked whenever she wants by just asking.