Why do so many normies love a tv show created by a literal fat neckbeard pedo?

Why do so many normies love a tv show created by a literal fat neckbeard pedo?

Because the night is #dank and full of memes

"Winter is coming and so have I"

-Frodo Baggins

A Song of Ice and Fire is mediocre enough to fall down to the level of normie kino and decent enough to have a fanbase which saves it from obscurity.

A well adapted Lord of the Rings television show which depicts the First Age to the Fourth would be 1000% better.

Instead of Daenerys's comically stationary dragons destroying individual siege boats which look like cgi props, there would be epic duels between Ancalagon the Black's fire dragons and Thorondor's Eagles of Manwë.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CALL ME ?

A NORMIE?

DO YOU FUCKING KN OW WHAT NORMIEEVEN MEANS? IT MEANS A CHADBRO. A FUCKING NEWFAG. A MEATHEAD. A PRANCING LALA REDDIT BOY. YOU COME HERE, AND CALL ME FUCKING THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF HENTAI FEATURING ONLY FUCKING !!!MY WAIFU!! I HAVE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I MASTURBATE TO THIS COLLECTION, HOW MANY HOURS I SPEND EXPANDING IT? NO, NO YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU JUST COME IN HERE AND MAKE A FUCKING JUDGEMENT ON ME LIKE YOu"RE SOME KIND OF JUDGER OF NORMIES WHEN I STILL SMELL OF THE SEMEN FROM JACKING IT TO THE PUSSY OF A FUCKING LOLICON THIS BOARD ISN"T FUCKING /NOR/ ALRIGHT IT'S Sup Forums

WHIPE THAT SMILE OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE. I BET I HAVE AT LEAST TEN TIMES THE AMOUNT OF PICTURES OF WAIFUS YOU DO, NORMIE CHAD CHAD MEATHEAD WHOOPSY DOO-DOO LAA LAA DUDEBRO BOY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Cause the writers cleaned up all the cringe worthy dialogue he wrote.

"Normies"

Dont confuse people slightly less austistic than you with being the average person out there. Theres internet normal, and real normal.

Why does Sup Forums get so overran with game of thrones threads when it airs? Not even ironic memes can account for the mass spamming. The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, and Preacher only get threads the days new episodes premier.

normies have appropriated nerd culture for themselves. So fucking embarrasing

same reason why threads about mediocre/shitty games on /vg/ are constantly on page 1

Because the janitors here gave up a long time ago.

But that's 24/7. This game of thrones spam isn't unless you're saying gotfags are Disneyfags.

I haven't watched a second of GOT and I never will

:^ )

Normies often love what neckbeards produce, they just don't like the neckbeards themselves. It is truly the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

>A well adapted Lord of the Rings television show which depicts the First Age to the Fourth would be 1000% better.

How the fuck would you do that. The Silmarillion wouldn't even make a good movie let alone a television series. Leave it the hell alone. LOTR as well.

Because it's on HBO on a Sunday nights. If it was on UPN like Xena or Hercules was no one would care

Because it's more popular than any of those shows. Walking Dead is the ratings king but that's because it's on basic cable, and people who don't have HBO just pirate Game of Thrones

They love talking about it because as bad as it is, it's more interesting than Walking Dead.

artists are often insufferable people

>as bad as it is, it's more interesting than Walking Dead
That hasn't been the case for years, nigger of Sup Forums

here's (you)
sorry you have to get it this way

Thought that was Sam Hyde

Game of Thrones is shit and has been shit since season 3, maybe even season 2, but if you think that shitheap that is the Walking Dead is, in any way, more interesting than it, you're just being a contrarian faggot hating on its popularity and the amount of threads it gets.

So now you're pretending to dislike your show that you spam. Wonderful now I am convinced Ice Cavemen and shitty Dragons with gormless characters are in any way better than Rick Grimes and crew.

same here
I read the books and it's just easily consumable garbage (DUDUE BLOOD AND TITS LMAO). GoT is basically the McDonald's of tv

He's not a pedo. And why would "normies" care about his appearance? What is going on in your brain to make you think the way you do?

He was the first to create gritty realistic fantasy. Nothing normie about it.

Really? I remember Redwall being gritty with violence. People in my school read that yet I don't remember anyone reading GRRM's trite.

>implying I spam Game of Thrones
>calls me nigger of Sup Forums, while talking about the Walking Dead aka The Diversity Show
>Walking Dead has interesting characters like CARLLLLLLLLL man and butch black samurai woman
>we wuz kangz zookeeper
Fuck off. Walking Dead is one of the worst shows on tv.

I seriously doubt that

>He's not a pedo

His writing says otherwise

you lack creativity if you can't see how the gaps could be successfully fleshed out, but I agree it would be really difficult and probably shouldn't be attempted. I'm just thinking in utopian ways atm

Thank you for showing all of us that you're too scared to defend Game of Thrones. There's nothing good about your show that you consume Sup Forums with. The Walking Dead has better writing and acting and clearly has more sensible fans.

Because if any of the written characters have flaws, they are obviously the flaws of the writer.

>He was the first to create gritty realistic fantasy

you motherfucking pleb. The first ASOIAF book was published in 1996. Do you honestly think Tolkien was the only other fantasy writer?

R Scott Baker wrote the Second Apocalypse Series in the 80s

Arkady and Boris Strugatsky wrote Hard to Be a God in 60s

Lawrence Watt-Evans wrote the first book of The Worlds of Shadow trilogy in 1993

He does linger on that subject too much. In a very salacious way.

To be fair the first 3 seasons were pretty decent.
Then it became a gritty normiecore soap opera.

It's not that

It's the fact that he writes about some 13 year old girl getting married off and raped when that wasn't even common. It's just some sick fantasy of his. He claims it's realistic, but it isn't. There was some study showing women were typically married 18-22 in the middle ages.

Because he gets off on it.

>raped
Danny was never raped.

It's been worse since season 5 and pretty good before then but they were never able to top joffrey. the high sparrow was a good try but they feel like they always need some sperglord sadist villain

My guy

As soon as the first season was over I bought all the books availables at that time. Finished the sixth one and waited for the second season.

Then I couldn't watch it anymore, didn't pass the first episode. Couldn't bring myself to keep reading that shit so I returned to my old Tolkien series and hoped Malazan book of the fallen didn't end up being shit as well.

>can't into greentext
>defending normies and /got/ faggots

you have to go back

>There was some study showing women were typically married 18-22 in the middle ages.

Sure, but minimum age was 12 for girls, 14 for boys.

Because seasons 1-3 are some of the greatest television to have ever existed

It hit every single demographic of people other than little kids and maybe very old people.

The only people who don't understand why GOT is so popular are contrarians, pure and simple.

Normies love a lot of things made by fat neckbeard pedos, more than they're aware of. Normies aren't inventors, content creators, revolutionaries, and in general don't contribute to the advance of human race in any way.

I literally never heard a single mention of his shitty series until the tv show came out

I'm still wondering why nobody in Braavos had an accent similar to the first sword if Braavos.

>Because he gets off on it.
unless you've watched him jerk off, you can't prove that

Because D&D give no shirts about continuity

Teenagers/young adults love the action/cgi dragons, wolves and the attractive actors
adults love the politics, strategy, sex scenes and the witty dialogue
women get wet over Jon Snow, get wet over characters like Khal Drogo, get wet over the sex scenes and YASSSS queens
Men love the strong characters like the Hound, Beric Dondarrion etc

The show cannot do any wrong

What the fuck are you doing for the human race? Sitting in a pool of your own sweat shitposting on Sup Forums?

Because he promised he would subvert the fantasy genre and its tropes

he failed according to the leaks

spoilers: the good goys win, Daenerys and Jon Snow's daughter rules over the 7 kingdoms

>realistic fantasy.

kys

what's realistic about elves, zombies and dragons?

Don't forget necrophiliac and incest fetishist

Yes, the same leaks that say Howland died fighting at Winterfell and then Jon talks to him a few episodes later

fuck off

>being this much of a showfag

they're not the final scripts faggit

they're subject to future changes, the point is he dies sooner or later

>What the fuck are you doing for the human race? Sitting in a pool of your own sweat shitposting on Sup Forums?

I'm a normie.

Normies don't watch GOT. Normies watch things like Naked and Afraid, Alaska: The Last Frontier, Grey's Anatomy, and Overhaulin'. Shitty low-budget reality tv shows and prime time soaps are true normie shows.

the books are even worse, there are entire filler scenes describing Daenerys shitting a shit

D&D > glaciar-paced books

Guess how I know that you haven't read the books and are just looking at the memes posted on Sup Forums?

Not even Awayforthelads had that much detail in his leaks, stop being fucking stupid

Battle of the Network stars is kino though

the leaks confirmed Cleganebowl and Euron as the main villain (a thing they've been foreshadowing the first time he was introduced)

you're stupid and wrong

True. The books are filled with giant death valleys, entire chapters where nothings gets done and nothing happens, not a single fucking thing, and you search forward and Jesus Christ, there are two more chapters of the same shit until a relevant character can speak again.

>the leaks confirmed Cleganebowl

Oh so this is how I know it's pure Reddit fanfic trash

also:

>confirmed

You might want to learn what that word means, brainlet

I'm screencaping your shitty post so you kys when Cleganebowl is confirmed faggot

>A well adapted Lord of the Rings television show which depicts the First Age to the Fourth would be 1000% better
A good way to know if you are an absolute fucking moron is if you want anything of Tolkien's to be (((adapted))) at all, let alone into a fucking TV show.

He's obviously a fucking paedophile, that's what paedophiles look like. I've worked as a court clerk for four years and 100% of the time you can tell one at first glance. I assume you're just disagreeing because you are also a revoltingly obese and unkempt manbaby with tinted glasses (you people always have that tint to your glasses).

>bad pussy

No I can assure you that this shit is pure normalcore and it has been for years, stop trying to make yourself feel better for liking garbage.

>all of the paedos ive seen look like x
>all of them look like x

Maybe if you could think rationally you wouldnt have such a bad job

congrats on missing out on our generation's cultural touchstone

>The Walking Dead has better writing and acting and clearly has more sensible fans.
top kek.

do i have to remind you there is a king with a tiger in that shithole of a series?

Imagine being you in that editorial meeting and having to be all like "damn, George R. R. Martin, you fuckin' fine, all profound with your hackneyed historical allegories and distorted political realism. I would totally read your books, both my pen name and the real me." when all you really want to do is reread Lolita in your corner office. Like seriously imagine having to be you and not only sit in that chair while George R. R. Martin flaunts his disgusting prose in front of you, the embarrassing metaphors barely concealing his utter lack of literary nuance, and just sit there, page after page, chapter after chapter, while he perfected that novel. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking drivel but his haughty attitude as everyone on the board tells him he's SURPASSED TOLKIEN and DAMN, GEORGE R. R. MARTIN WRITES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his overt perversions contort into types of fetishization you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of Joyce, Pynchon and Wallace for your ENTIRE ADULT LIFE coming straight out of a boarding school in Europe. You've never even read anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you encounter the pinnacles of his work, every stool that was looser than the one before and her cunt that became the world, as he recites them while gesturing suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "painstaking (for that is what he calls it)" writing, the writing he worked so sporadically for in the previous decades. And then the editor in chief calls for another discussion, and you know you could discredit Martin’s entire bibliography before the SJW and diversity hires could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking you. You're not going to lose your future publisher’s career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.