Hello Sup Forums forums! I really don't know what you guys are, but I have seen someone online "cnn" about you

Hello Sup Forums forums! I really don't know what you guys are, but I have seen someone online "cnn" about you.

I really don't know, but it says you guys are racists and nationalistic. Is that true?

The picture is something random on this library computer.

define 'racism'
if a hugbox is what you're looking for, it isn't here.
a lot of it is, however irony. #Imwithher2k16

Hillary Clinton is the only candidate that supports white interests. As a proud Aryan, I cannot support that cuck, Donald (((Trump))). Globalism is the only way to guarantee that the inferior races remain on their knees in service to whites.

The fact that OP is an americuck, makes me believe that he might be legit.

Sorry my friend, you're in the wrong subreddit. In Sup Forums we discuss all kinds of polo, if you want politics discussions, give /po/ a try

Nice try, but I'll go along.

Yes, we are race realists, and Hillary is the only candidate that supports our interest. It is vital that the negroes may never get their hands on weapons.

Listen to me kike, we don't like you there
we don't buy your holohoax shit.
GTFO desert nigger

Hillary is my candidate, normie.

Wait these flags are real?

Woah you have people from all around the world. Doesn't sound racist to me. Why is CNN saying this?

Wow OP, I totally believe you just happened to come here after seeing something on CNN!

Yes gtfo nigger.

TRUMP 2016

We're not racist, we're realists. We originally rallied behind Drumpf but he's pivoted to show himself as a nigger and spic lover. Hillary is our best chance to keep our country segregated and keep non-white trash in the ghettos and in poverty.

#ImWithHer
#Hitlery2016
#HeilHitlery

Vote Trump...Look what happened to germany..pls learn from germanys mistakes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH TAKE A PICE OF THIS, YOU WANNA PIECE OF THIS YOU FUCK? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hillary's vision for a white future really speaks to us. She will help keep guns out of the hands of black super-predators and make sure planned parenthood can continue to exterminate black subhuman children.

The Alt-right is cosmopolitan you fat burger. It's basically european style conservatism.

If you're new, your going to need this.

Nobody is really coming here. They never do.

Hiroito (the founder of this site) bullied the CNN CEO when he was a kid at harbard
he might look cute, but goddamn he has a sharp tongue

I'm with Her

This. Idk what all the fuss was about the last couple days. Did people actually think normies would come here in droves after a 30 min muh racism speech? I kept asking what we were actually preparing for, and all I got in response were memes and Independence Day quotes.

We here at Sup Forums are pretty tolerant to everyone and invite you to speak freely. You will not be censored here.

One of cnn's articles links directly to Sup Forums

nor coddled

No we're a peaceful board that supports Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein for president

sauce?

These posts sum it all up best. Trump's flip flopping on deporting all beaners and his recent nigger loving speeches have really opened our eyes. We need a candidate with a proven record of hating niggers. She will rid us of the super predators once and for all.

#BringThemToHeelHillary

Sup Forumstard's trolling Sup Forumstards user, the same as everyday

Sieg Heillary! I'm with Mein Fuhrerin!!

Hillary is the only candidate for the white race. Trump sold out to niggers, hillary keeps them in their place covertly.

Fuck Trump.

Hillary 2016 for a whiter america

You would have to be a retard to fall for this.

The explanation of the image is just the cherry ontop.

Kek, this is a ladyboy appreciation website.

they are all stupid. Sup Forums might be politically incorrect and about free speech but it's less "racist" but actually more "racial realist" if anything.

you're in for a huge redpill. have fun.

Mainstream media, from all around the world, is always pushing its agenda or bias.