How many of you pee in the sink?

how many of you pee in the sink?

honestly, i only pee in the sink
almost got in trouble for it once

i just piss in a glass and wash it later when i do the dishes

Yugoshits are so poor they can't afford TOILETS
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

how did you almost get into trouble?

i was in a flatshare and i must've been hammered and left some wee droplets in the sink or something because the next day the landlord was very much unamused

yes.
Force of habit.
When I was a kid, I grew up with three girls. There was a waste bin next to the toilet. Every other day, I saw used tampons or pads.
To avoid it, I just peed in the sink.

been doing it for almost 7 years now after hearing one too many complaints about 'spread'
home sink is at perfect height, allows me to comfortably rest my dick and balls on it and just piss without a care in the world, gotta watch out for stray pubes though

I pee outside on the tree
Urine is natural fertilizer. I am helping nature

Wholesome post

only when im extremely tired

I am very altruism

I usually only pee in toilets and the shower

I do it pretty much all the time at home now
>sink basin is much harder to miss than the toilet basin
>uses less water
>makes less noise at night
>easier to clean up after

I don't do it at other people's houses or in public and I only do it in the bathroom sink.

I pissed out the window & my parents just so happen to be outside around the corner. They heard the piss stream & I got caught. Haha.

When I'm extremely drunk and I got double vision and closing one eye doesn't help I pee in the sink.
If I'm so drunk that I can't stand and holding the wall doesn't help I have to sit on the toilet and pee like a woman. Feels bad but that way no cleaning required on the next day.

why tf did you pee out the window

Because I didn't want to leave my room yet. I wanted my parents to think I was still asleep.

I find that peeing in the sink can also be more fun overall than peeing in the toilet since you can test your aim on the centre hole of the drain while receiving the added bonus of less noise and splash.

Relatively often. Sink is closer than the toilets.

I pee into a bottle and then pour it down the sink.
Because of reasons

holy shit you're right, I'll try that next time

i do when i wear skirt uwu ~

holy shit why are wh*Tes so disgusting

I do if I want a piss real quick and the toilet is far away. so I only dick like twice.