Can muslim people ever become good people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Buddhism is true, they might one day be reincarnated as something better, like a dung beetle.

Can cockroaches ever stop crawling in the trash?

Can Lions become vegetarians?

pretty much the same as asking whether satanists can ever become good people

Sure, just unlikely.

Was Dom the Conservative ever a muslim? Cause she's based as fuck

When they stop being Muslim

Who's dat seamen deamon?

If they denounce their false god and death cult religion

Yes, my family came from Syria when I was 5, I'm Muslim with weird accent since I don't speak spanish very good and I'm doing fine here so the problem is europe that don't allow a nice integration.

A few basically reject all the tenets of islam because they were already decent people. But they are muslim in name only

The violence that we from islam isn't derived directly from their theology

No, they identify too strongly with people who should be condemned. Sort of like gays who can't stand hearing people call pedophiles faggots, only dangerous instead of whiny.

>I'm Muslim
That's your problem right there. You are part of a death cult, who is the cause of all evil in this world.

*The violence we see IS directly derived from their theology. Fuckin autocorrect

>The violence that we from islam isn't derived directly from their theology
Who is Muhammed? Who is the Army of Conquest Muhammed led to conquer the world from the kufar?

>weird accent since I don't speak spanish very good
Then learn the language you fucking subhuman.

Not really, the cause of all evil in this world are the jews like Soros. Muslims terrorist are just puppets that are being used just like whites were used with the KKK.
we all suffer the same men, I also want to go back to my country but I can't

They can be made good.

Please go back so you can be blown to pieces. The less Muslims in the world, the better

They can become ex-muslims.

One day you will have a choice, support Islam or support Argentina. You will chose Islam and that's why you are poison.

The only way for you to integrate is to stop being a muslim. Islam will always remain a socio-political system based around dominance and submission. You don't even need the Hadith to know that, Surah at Taubah is crystal clear.

Now stop deceiving yourself, become an apostate or kill yourself.

Those who are muslims in name only, and not in practice

There's an Algerian chick at my university who always wears tight fitting clothing that shows off her curves and deliciously thick buttocks to the gaze of any male onlooker, yet she also wears a hijab, tightly wrapped with no hair showing. Not sure whether she genuinely believes this would constitute as "dressing modestly", or whether It's just to please her family or whatever. Anyway she's very friendly and kind, and I know for a fact she's not at all hateful towards Gays or Atheists or Christians simply on the basis of them being such. Nor does she harbor any of the inherent anti-intellectualism prevalent in Islam (denial of evolution etc)

>They can be made good.

I hear they've been finding ways to destroy most medicine traces with new composting techniques, so maybe.

If they integrate like most American Muslims, and like Christians and Jews have done in the past (see how Francis is reforming Catholicism)

>"Muslim people"
Top laff

>Not really, the cause of all evil in this world are the jews like Soros.
You got it wrong there, m8, Islam is the core of all evil. Always has been, always will be until it does not exist any more. Some desert dude with delusions created the religion, then had several wives, including a 6 year old who he fucked, then went on a conquest army mission and killed a shitton of people. And ever since, the world was fucked.

> Muslims terrorist are just puppets that are being used just like whites were used with the KKK.
All Muslims are terrorists as long as they believe in the Quran. That has been the case for 1400 years and noone else but Muslims are to blame.

>we all suffer the same men, I also want to go back to my country but I can't
Of course you can go back. Syria is safe. Look at Damascus, look at Latika. You only don't go back because you are a coward who believes in the Quran and not in his home country.

See you are forgetting that christians also choose their religion over the country and argentina is not even mine.

>the problem is everyone but muslims
Fuck off you jihadi shitbag

>Those who are muslims in name only, and not in practice

They're cowards, poster childs to push the few good muslim meme. Yet ever ready to alluha ackbar at a moments notice.

The apostates are the only good ones, they are willing to push the message that Islam is dangerous at considerable risk to themselves. They are fighting for freedom, mostly their own but also the nation they live in. Fighting for a nation deserves citizenship, supporting the enemy deserves expulsion.

If they stop being muslim then there's the potential.

Can a nigger see a banana and not eat it?

Yes they can.

To be a good muslim you have to be a bad person but to be a good person you have to be a bad muslim.

I have three muslim friends and none of them are religious. They will take MDMA but they wont eat pork.

>christians also choose their religion over the country

No they don't. The only people who are obliged to do that are Roman Catholics, and they haven't done something like that since the crusades

Sure if they denounce their sex and death cult which promotes murder and pedophilia and don't teach it to their children.

Of course. They just need to integrate. A lot of American Muslims are great people.

This. Apostate.

>christians also choose their religion over the country
No, that never happens today, as in never. You are always a patriot first and a Christian second. And that is why Islam is such a cancer, in Islam it is always the child fucking Muhammed that comes first and that leads to all the misery and terrorism and civil wars in this world. 500,000 dead in Syria alone, 10 million displaced, and why? Just because some beard toting Islamic asstards thought it makes sense to trash everyhting in the name of Islam.

Christianity is not a socio-political system, there is no special allegiance you have to show Christians vis a vis others.

Sola scriptura Christianity is inherently secular, it is the only acceptable religion among the Abrahamic ones.

PS. goddamn Asian moot needs to stop using us as a bot to bypass captchas so blatantly. Fucking 10 sign post captchas for a single post is pushing it.

Honestly i don't know anything about satanism but at least they don't kill people and supposedly from what I've read online they're more like hedonists

but the civil wars were created by america and europe. you also take pride on the crusades but you were invading us, now that a few muslims become terrorist you think we are the cancer
historically, europe have kill more than islam and you know it

I used to be one of them muslims, i consider myself a pretty decent member of humanity, im actually quite an upstanding citizen really. As far as all my families in Turkey they pretty nice ppl as well.

Moa Kikuchi. :)

And no. Even if they become less religious they will always have a crisis of conscience and shoot up infidels.

>Christianity is inherently secular

Must be why it took so much blood shed and war to loosen the tight grip that various christian faiths had over governing nations from Britain all the way to Russia.

I thought you were white

Oh by the way, she will almost certainly get a foreign bride who will beat all that nonsense out of her silly little skull ... or break it.

No one who believes that Mohammed is a prophet can be a good person.

youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

Don't you have some holocaust threads to troll? You don't generally have to do something as blatant as selectively quoting there.

Says an ameritrash who is compliant in the bombing of half the world. I bet your some pathetic shill who doesn't even into culture.

true muslims cannot be good people for not muslims.

people who call themselves "muslims" and who interpret the word of allah(which they are explicitly told in the Koran not to do) are not real muslims. muslims who function in western societies and accept western values of democracy, pluralism, freedom of religion, etc are NOT true muslims.

That's only because they're a small minority, Achmed.

Once they become a minority or a decent percentage, that's when the shit in Europe starts to happen; your women getting raped and your people senselessly murdered.

This. Just because your parents are Muslim and you guys have a Koran, does not make you a true Muslim. If you don't follow the ideologies of the faith then you aren't an accurate representation.

Sharia law is incompatible with Western ideology. It is one or the other.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

mfw people actually listen to and like this trash

lel, she'd literally kill herself over being made into an obedient muslim housewife. Very dedicated and competitive

Everything attests to the fact that she's in the process of dropping her religion, but still somewhat clinging to her origin