Why is LSD even illegal everywhere? It's completely harmless, the legal drugs are 100x worse for you

Why is LSD even illegal everywhere? It's completely harmless, the legal drugs are 100x worse for you

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-dies-fatal-dose-lsd-10259156
simplyamsterdam.nl/French_tourist_in_Amsterdam_slaughters_his_own_dog_after_using_drugs.html
simplyamsterdam.nl/French_tourist_in_Amsterdam_commits_suicide_after_using_magic_mushrooms.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7041961.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can fuck you up psychologically, but yeah benzos which are legal are more harmful to your body.

cause "they" dont want you to see through the game

It's not harmless, there's no physical effects, but it will fuck you up.
More importantly while you are high you aren't exactly in control of your own facilities towards the end of the trip. People running naked though the streets screaming about aliens isn't good for the social order

>one of the most toxic susbtances on planet Earth
>dude it's harmless lmao

"they" dont want you opening your third eye

It actually causes your brain to bleed

>there's literally nothing wrong with self-inflicted psychosis

how do people believe shite like this

I ate probably 100+ little blots back in the day and while it is physically harmless (the LD50 is insanely high that the risk is negligible), it can certainly fuck up your mind under the right circumstances, mainly in the form of PTSD. It should be legal as it has demonstrable uses in psychiatry and other fields of medicine

legal in controled dosis and form. Not legal for recreational uses, theres many retarded people out there.

>It actually causes your brain to bleed
Jesus Christ how can one be so naive

>People running naked though the streets screaming about aliens
this is rare, bordering on a myth
in general you have more "control" over yourself than when you're very drunk for example

>you have more "control" over yourself than when you're very drunk for example
Pretty much this, but rhe fact that it has been classified as a "drug" makes it impossible to spin it backward and make it legal. In comparison people dont see alcohol and nicotine as druga even though they are psychoactive substances, just because they have never legally been classified as drugs.

>believe shite like this
One drop of pure LSD can kill 500 people you colossal brainlet

user was beheaded for this post

yet there are 0 confirmed deaths from lsd overdose
really makes you think

I've seen plenty of people freak the fuck out on acid, early on people are fine. But towards the end most people are just fucking gone.
But that could also be because a lot of the "acid" isn't really acid anymore. There are all kinds of analogs that have different effects on people.

>0 confirmed deaths from lsd
Bullshit

find me a news article or a reliable source showing a death from lsd poisoning
I'll wait

you won't find any such thing and if you do those people have also invariably been taking amphetamines or other drugs that can actually kill you

you're not wrong that it's an extremely potent substance, the effective dose is on the order of tens of micrograms which is practically nothing but the few confirmed cases of people overdosing hard (most famous example was a careless cop raiding a lab who got something like 10000x the standard dose through his skin) have not resulted in death

doesn't that shit fry your brain?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-dies-fatal-dose-lsd-10259156

>It's completely harmless
No

completely harmful

there are rare cases of lsd induced psychosis but for 99% of people there are no permanent effects

I remember this
they'd been drinking a ton, were out in the wilderness, his panicked friends gave him a huge shot of adrenaline from his epi-pen as well and both alcohol and adrenaline are a lot more dangerous substances than lsd
but even if we accept it was the lsd according to the highly suspect report he was found to have 1.3micrograms of lsd/1 ml of blood, meaning he would have taken at least something like 7 grams of lsd which is well over 100x times the standard dose
you'd have to munch on entire sheets of the stuff to get that much
pic related is conjectured but because there are no undoubtable cases of lsd overdose actually killing someone the actual lethal dose is not known

it's (((they))) you fucking normie.
Only time I've heard of an LSD related death is because hallucinations caused people to jump/fall off buildings. But that's really rare since it takes a strong dose to cause such a reaction.
You sound like my old DARE camp adviser.

Because of the weird things like people killing themselves and killing their pets they banned a lot of hallucinatory stuff here. Stupid tourists ruin the fun for the rest of us.

>Only time I've heard of an LSD related death is because hallucinations caused people to jump/fall off buildings
the idea that this is a common side effect is a myth
drunk people are much more likely to kill themselves or hurt others than someone tripping balls

People have taken upwards of 100 milligrams and lived

Friendly reminder it was the FRENCH who fucked us over.

simplyamsterdam.nl/French_tourist_in_Amsterdam_slaughters_his_own_dog_after_using_drugs.html

simplyamsterdam.nl/French_tourist_in_Amsterdam_commits_suicide_after_using_magic_mushrooms.html

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7041961.stm

Fucking disgusting frogs can't even handle truffles.

Because (((they))) don't want your mind to be free. (((They))) don't want to give you any options to have "fun" unless it puts money into the pockets of alcohol corporations.