"Whore slut."

>"Whore slut."

>I'd like to hear you say that with a broomstick handle down your throat you pig

Shatner, is that you?

"I ain't no bitch"

"For you."

>"Yeah? Well YOU'RE fat"

>you wouldn't say that if I was a woman

>We're all gay so the best you could hope for is us three fucking and you fingering yourself in the corner and watching.

Is there seriously no good comeback for what she said Sup Forumsros? I always walk through life thinking, if I was tyrion lannister or Doctor House I could BTFO anyone but would they have gotten BTFOed here by this woman...? A woman cannot get BTFOed as she can always question your dick size and do rather well, but as a man?... I am shakened by this realization that sometimes I just can't not be BTFOed....

>"Oh good, so I wont get the STD, then!"

>"But I wouldn't leave in a situation like this. I would stay and destroy that ass of yours." *winks*

>what a forward young lady you are!

>BTFO BTFO BTFO

Shut the fuck up

>"They'd rather fuck eachother than fuck you"

>oh yeah? You know what this is? We call this beauty a loaded .45, and you'll find out why soon HEY KEEP FUCKING FILMING! Now you, come here, yeah I got something for you baby, open wide

of course there's no comeback, you can tell her comment insulted him personally. of course it's a very artificial scenario and she probably met him backstage afterwards and said "hey I was just kidding thanks for being a good sport" etc.

>"blow it out your snail hole you hairy french cunt"
*rips mic off and moonwalks away*

>I don't want any STD anyway

>audience laughs and applauds

>t. pathetic virgin that gets BTFOed on a daily basis

>Fuck you

You really don't get it, do you? You just can't see it, can you? You really can't even smell it, can you? You cannot grasp the severity of the situation and the implications it has

hey fuck you man i already did an std one lol

>What do you mean I'm funny? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Literally anything other than what he did would have been a better option. Letting someone that is insulting you know that it's hurting your feelings is probably the most beta thing there is. He should have called her a cunt and walked away or made a just made a joke about it and laughed.

what implication is that? dont be a fat autist in social situations?

that joke is the reason he was magically skinny again 4 months later

hes not skinny again someone called him fat on twitter again

you are NOT safe, no matter where you are someone can just BTFO you and what can you do about it? You can only sound like a weak pathetic beta male there's no way to avoid it

Don't be autistic

>Just like your next weather forecast; it won't happen

yeah, it can happen, but it hasnt happened to me in like a decade so maybe im safe

I would have caved her face in. No way I could handle being rekt that bad on national television.