Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/TuMnvBAkEKIJ_LoLAlexJones#27-'australia'.webm
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/what does pol think about Anders Breivik/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the hero the west deserves, but not the one it needed at the time

Coolest guy since Ted Bundy. Bundy did it in protest of feminism. Breivik did it in protest of Islamification.

He's a fucken gaybo who was so dumb had to steal his manifesto from William S. Lind (for the Cultural Marxism bits) and Ted Kaczynski (The Unabomber).

Just another lost idiot; he believed he was some "jocular knight". Just another low grade fucken idiot with martyr complex:

"They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2"

"Regardless of the above cultural Marxist propaganda; I will always know that I am perhaps the biggest champion of cultural conservatism, Europe has ever witnessed since 1950. I am one of many destroyers of cultural Marxism and as such; a hero of Europe, a savior of our people and of European Christendom – by default. A perfect example which should be copied, applauded and celebrated. The Perfect Knight I have always strived to be. A Justiciar Knight is a destroyer of multiculturalism, and as such; a destroyer of evil and a bringer of light. I will know that I did everything I could to stop and reverse the European cultural and demographical genocide and end and reverse the Islamisation of Europe."

FUCK OFF BREIVIK.

P.S Kaczynski is worth a read though.

Murderer whose beliefs are trickling into the mainstream in Europe. I wonder if he's feeling validated at all by the Islamic terrorist attacks since he was imprisoned and the rising popularity of far-right parties.

A pussy. He didn't even kill as many Muslims as Hillary Clinton did in Arab Spring and Bosnia. She's our candidate!

>Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

SAGE

Fuck off leaf blower.

He was a balding twit in his 30s shooting teen girls because he couldn't fuck them. I mean; unarmed teen hippies trapped on an island not exactly difficult is it? There's so much more he could have done with them, but he was a Christian cuck who didn't even understand that the vikings hated Christians.

>(((teens)))

i don't actually read posts with your flag
a.uguu.se/TuMnvBAkEKIJ_LoLAlexJones#27-'australia'.webm

A hero.
Eurocucks should learn from him, seems like he did a lot of good research in his manifesto.

I, for one, am very happy that the dust has finally settled so that we may discuss him.

Jeez, what a surprise from a jew

He would definitely be voting for Hillary Clinton if he were American.

You cis white males should educate yourself and check your privilage tbqh publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

According to the book "one of us" he was actually clever but a bad sungle parwnt household, bad social skills and a few cases of bad luck he never achieved anything meaningful, buried himself in videogames and then created his own theory about the world that would give him zhe chance to paint himself as tragic hero in his mind.

It is quite strange to read about a mass murder and then realise that he could have been a big political player or general a hundred years prior.

R A R E

Have one from my collection.

Another rare Anders for anyone interested.

I think you should stop making this fucking thread

saged and gay you fucking faggot

He slaughtered innocent children. His message was lost.

that different cultures cannot coexist alongside each other? no he made his point clear, and its not forgotten. some people still like to pretend though

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think about reposting your thread every other day ?

>killing a bunch of unarmed kids
>unsung hero

pick one you degenerate cockroach

too early

Looks like a young Edward Heath.
Both closet homo autists.
One ends up Prime Minister, the other ends up on a high-score table.

Nice meme

afaik the dead were ideological footsoldiers concentrated on bringing about Norways doom. from an ethnocentric standpoint, self-defense with incredibly high stakes.

A modern hero.

Lol what a master he knows norway is cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Look another "Dust Settles" thread.

Bye Bye CTR

If Anders Breivik was awesome for murdering non white, why you are glad that Hitler did not commit holocaust?

A reel human been

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/what does pol think about Anders Breivik/type/op/

Fuck your bait thread you fucking shill

Degenerate psycho who attacked the wrong targets.

>plastic surgery to look more aryan

What he did was extreme, but the thoughts behind it makes sense. You have to treat the illness itself, not the symptoms.

>wrong targets
How so? He attacked the next generation of cultural marxists. These people are the sole reason for western society going down the drain.

Smart guy, pointed out how dumb not having the death penalty is.

Genius beating the leftist cucks at their own game.

>kill 77 Marxists
>leftcuck government can only let you live in a fancy hotel for 21 years

I can understand his frustration but what he did was give the people he opposed a bigger reason to impose cultural marxism.

Based

Once mudslimes get their hand on a nuke Breivik will be rehabilitated as a national hero.

Can someone add Norge to this one with Breivik-Senpai?

For you

>Daily Breivik slide thread
>Pol still falls for it

Summerfags gonna summerfag.

Why the fuck are you guys having threads like this while normies are visiting? Post some 9gag memes or something

Ultimately had "good" intentions but is too unstable and unpredictable to ever be let back out.

Freedom fighter and political prisoner

wtf I hate hitman now

He'll never make it out again. They can indefinitely extend his sentence if they think he might still pose a risk. He'll be up for review every five years from the end of his sentence.

I can guarantee you that even if he does appear not to pose a risk anymore at one point in the future, they know he'll be found and killed. It would also spark such public outrage that they simply can't set him free.