Finland and Estonia belong to Sweden

Finland and Estonia belong to Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5MDR4g3ZBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mispelled Russia again.

ayo hol up half of Estonia is rightful Polish land

You can keep getting fucked by both Russia and Germany, Estonia is ours.

stop bullying estonian mushroom sellers you perfidious f*Nnoids

I'm not a f*nn you d*nejew. Only d*nes are worse than Israelis

bump

you have been reported to the UN board of anti-danism prevention

"The water in the Ronneby [river] was red by the blood from dead bodies. And were the enemies so meek, that one did not bother much with them, but cut them down as a horde of wild boars, and spared no one but killed all that was there, so that in the city there were more than two thousand men killed by their throats aside for some women and children, whom the miserable Finns beat to death"

We have been always loyal to the Swedish king. In 1343 we went to Turku for protection against the Teutonic Order and Sweden sent out a great army but they arrived too late. Since then Sweden is our god we respect but wonder why they show up too late.

Hi

Go back to Russia

But..... Ok then...

But what? Russian girls accepted.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5MDR4g3ZBY

you need to genocide the Russians within your country
deport them all

Iceland our greatest brother. I will take up arms to defend Iceland if need be.

With what? Few cigarettes, your AIDS and booze? Estonians are made to be cannon fodder for the based Swedes.

I will invent a bow gun if I have to defend Iceland. Finns are too stuck-up to understand Iceland is a far greater nation. Iceland are true brothers, not you shits crying about how you're lesser to Swedes.

Sad but true

together the glorious Icelandic-Estonian forces will wipe out Ivan once and fora ll

typerä kääbik, he is swedish exchange student from turku same behind those gay anime sex threads

It's OK, nobody should disrespect Iceland though.

Fucking dike. Karl X should have genocided you faster.

Because of Denmark. You can only thank denmark for that.