Arabs and Germans go together like peanut butter and jelly <3

Arabs and Germans go together like peanut butter and jelly

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ottomans
>Arabs
They are Mongols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

OP is a mentally ill Lebanese Australian poster that has a weird infatuation with fringe political ideologies based on 20th racial pseudo-science.

I'm assuming this is due to the overlap with his own culturally grounded anti-semitism. The funny thing is that he himself would be among the first to be put in the gas chambers by strictly following Nazi racial hierarchy which is extreme German ethno-nationalism, not white or caucasian or whatever nationalism.

>this is what deluded krauts actually believe

Definitely preferable to leftists. They still have a lot to learn tough

It's the only way they can cope with what their country has become. Leave him be.

Where is your debunking?

What is there to debunk? Apart from your wild assertion about how everyone in the world who wasn't German would have been gassed. It debunks itself.

>like peanut butter and jelly
In other words, they don't go together at all?

nazis had a major hardon for arabs and anyone else convenient for driving a thorn into the side of germany's enemies

I never said this. I said that OP is at the lower spectrum of the Nazi racial hierarchy. White nationalists, especially American ones for example, try to appropriate Nazism for their own brand of white nationalism despite the fact that Hitler himself advocated for the extermination of large parts of white people groups, especially Slavs. You only have to read Mein Kampf.

Islam is European

What's your point exactly? That politicians betray the purity of their ideologies and toss them into the trash for political gain when faced with the reality of Realpolitikal challenges? What a shocking revelation.

You don't know what OP looks like so how do you make that assertion? Nazis and Muslims/Arabs had a long history of collaboration, in the ME, Balkans and Russia. I don't get how Nazis wanting to colonise Eastern Europe and subjugate Slavs comes into it. Also this implies the Nazis had some sort of coherent racial policy, which they actually did not have, they were very pragmatic in their approach.

>You don't know what OP looks like so how do you make that assertion? N

Because it's easy to recognize his posting style? Lurk the fuck moar.

>Nazis and Muslims/Arabs had a long history of collaboration, in the ME, Balkans and Russia.
Duh

And? All you know is he's an Australian Lebbo who likes shitposting about Hitler.

Person you're replying to is a turk shitposter in germany who likes to larp as mutliple identities just to start arguments for no reason.

The mufti was blue-eyed and blond-haired

Nah he's a fag from Bavaria

Shut the fuck up albanian

I just exposed OP because he is a fag and two posters responded feeling like in a way indicating they themselves felt personally attacked.

I can only assume that they themselves are a certain brand of diasporafags that also entertain the same twisted notion of romanticizing an ideology that is aiming to subjugate them.

Amin al-Husseini was an Arab mufti from Jerusalem

You realise that Fawzi stayed in a German hospital during the war and even married a German woman despite nazi "racial" laws

You don't know shit about Nazis or the fact that Hitler supported Arab nationalism. All you can do is spout your "hurr durr Hitler gassed everyone who wasn't blonde" which is probably what you learnt in Israeli history class.

>the fact that Hitler supported Arab nationalism

he refused to even shake hands with the mufti during his visit in Berlin

Reminder that the greatest man of our generation was half Syrian half German

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.
Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip".
As in other instances, however, the Nazis never allowed their ideological views to get in the way of more urgent political considerations. The Nazis recognized the importance of wooing the Arab and Muslim world to their side and, in their public proclamations, downplayed their real views of Muslims and Arabs.

projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html

>relying on Speers testimony

Hitler felt nothing but hatred and disgust towards arabs. He regarded them as slaves and dogs. You're just too retarded and blinded by your own anti semitism to realise this. If Hitler got rid of the jews, we would probably be his next target.