Well anons... Trump officially won today

Well anons... Trump officially won today.

I've studied elections for a long time. And the eventual winner always starts to move to the center... while the eventual loser attacks the other candidate.

I watched Trump's and Hillary's speeches today. Trump talked about policy and what he would do for America... while Hillary's entire speech was nothing but taking Trump articles and words out of context and just saying "vote for me because I'm not Trump"... You can NOT win like that. Hillary has nothing to talk about and she's panicking. This was the Democrat strategy in the 2010 Senate and House race when they got crushed. They have nothing to offer, so they just say "vote for me because I'm not the other guy".

Just look at the last non-incumbent presidential race... Obama vs McCain. Obama talked about what he would do, while McCain talked about Obama.

Or look at Al Gore in 2000, who should have crushed GW Bush, but he couldn't because he focused too much on Bush.

Everyone that does is loses because they don't have work own policies, or at least ones that don't want people to find out.

Trump talks about tax reform, immigration reform, borders, crime, trade agreements.... while Hillary talks about "the other guy is racist, racist, racist....

Hillary officially lost. I'm not going to lie, I was worried about Trump losing in November, but not anymore... Hillary has nothing to offer... we already know she's corrupt, and we know she's being funded by Wall Street.... but after watching today's speech, I realize Hillary is finished.

Breathe it in ladies and gentlemen. Trump has officially won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGPFyqBnOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=jh4AJwGiBrA
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/donald-trumps-new-favorite-poll-is-way-out-of-step-with-the-polling-average-but-why/
youtu.be/wbkS26PX4rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mother life
hold firmly on to me

son, do you know what the word officially means?

No theres still a chance President Hillary CLinton can gain the presidensy and save the white race, disarming and killing niggers once and for all!
Heil Hillary!

It's official, Trump has won the 2016 election and will be the president in January of 2017.

Breathe it in, the air is good now.

While this may be true, no one should get comfortable.

Still can't wait for the debates and see what Hillary puts out there. I just want her to lose her train of thought and go blank while Trump just stares at her.

Agree, HIllary camp reeks of desperation

>trump will win
Bet senpai
>pakistani flag
They have internet there?

I agree, that's why I'm glad the polls will show Trump losing all the way up to Election Day, just like Reagan.

But if Hillary loses who will kill all the mudshits and abort nigger babies?

>Trump talks about tax reform, immigration reform, borders, crime, trade agreements.... while Hillary talks about "the other guy is racist, racist, racist....

this is true, and has been true for months

the problem is truth doesn't matter perception does, as long as most people follow the election second hand through jew media, Trump will be perceived to be doing whatever the media says he is

Trump has 3 shots at this, the debates are his only chance to highlight this, and he better be prepared

Shit nigga, I meant f-a-m not senpai. That filter is completely arbitrary and only serves to get in my way.

Well put, clinton news network image related

Who the fuck would vote for Trump's retarded ass, Hillary is the best choice by far. She is the answer to the nigger problem

Wasn't Romney talking about policy tho? Or does your study cover that too?

>the problem is truth doesn't matter perception does

You're right, it doesn't, because most people would assume that the news networks they use, especially if they use a few different ones, will ATLEAST tell somewhat of an unbiased story.

But since Obama, that is not true

>Trump is terrible for puppies
This can't be real

I agree, and that's what I was thinking the whole time Hillary lied in her speech today.... it only works in speeches because the other guy can't defend himself.

So when Hillary does this in the debates, it will give Trumo time to not only defend himself against the lies, but also show the world his actual policies.

It's CNN. Nothing is real

Wait.. HOLD UP... You are positive about this?

He... won?

Its official??

Serious someone give me a (You). Did he really win? Is that what OP is saying??

It's over??

A FUCKING MUSLIM WHITE CHOCOLATE BAR

> I'm glad the polls will show Trump losing all the way up to Election Day, just like Reagan.

Uh, not really. Reagan was actually leading in some polls unlike Trump who is losing every single national poll.

You cant win if you are losing in every single poll.

Also, polls today are more accurate than in the 1980.

>And the eventual winner always starts to move to the center... while the eventual loser attacks the other candidate.
It's like you missed the entire primary and the entire general campaign up until this point.

No, he hasn't really won, Mr. Literal. It's just OP's assumption (which I hope is correct.)

Not really, the polls are done pretty much the same way as they have been since the phone became common.

He's had it in the bag since February, really.

but he said it was official..

sorry im confused :\

It is. I've read before that Trump is a puppyist. If you own a puppy, you should be scared of this monster. Trump Tower doesn't even allow tenants to have puppies.

It's official in his eyes, not in the governments.

"National poll"

No, but I bet you know what the word 'drone strike' means

What happened in July 1980? Why the shift towards Reagan?

DONT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS LIE TO ME

I HAVE FAITH IN HILL DAWG

I KNOW SHE CAN BRING THE NIGGERS TO HEEL

I AM A 48 YR OLD SEMI PROFESSIONAL GMAER AND I AM NOT GOING TO STAND TO SEE THIS SHTI ON MY BREAD

YOU FUCKS BETTER LEAVE RITE NOW

PRAISE KEK 420

People in general don't drive 2 hours and wait in line for another 2 hours to vote against somebody

They must be motivated to vote for somebody

If people really think that Trump is like Reagan and that he will magically win then they are in delusion.

If, after 1st debate, Shillary has more than 6 points lead its over. Like it or not.

That's it. I am now a Shitzu for Shitting Hillary.

thanks for clearing this up. Im new here.

You guys aren't bad at all. This place seems really cool actually

amerispics, is this truth? not the reasoning behind voting for/against, but that you need to drive far and wait in line for long to vote?

incumbent races are virtually impossible for the challenger to win for many reasons.

It would take an outsider or non-establishment candidate, with a known name, who was a populist to beat an incumbent. Like Reagan as an example.

HOLD FAST LADS.

ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.

youtu.be/IGPFyqBnOAg

OP, while generally, you are a faggot, today you are not a faggot and are correct.
>life long democrat
>last july trump blows bush and republicans out the water
>suddenly Im voting for TRUMP
>the left doesnt talk about policies anymore
>all they talk about is how _____,_______,and _______, are ___ist in some form.
>Trump is literally hitler
>Hey guys, how about we stop calling things that arent hitler, hitler
>REEEEEEE REEEE REEEEEEE GTFO REEEEEEE
>literally driven from the left by pitchforks and torches for suggesting they not call someone who isnt hitler hitler
>Trump talks policies
>left just shits on trump and anyone who doesnt agree with them

Theyre doing what McConnel did in 2012 with Obamas's reelecton. Their whole plan was to just stop the other guy while Obama offered soltions *that he quickly abandoned once he won*

Fuck off, Trumpshill.
Stop trying to push your Jew-loving Zionist candidate over Hillary, you know he doesn't have a chance.
#HeilHillary

Kek. He is getting BTFO in Colorado and Virginia.

PA seems like lost cause and Michigan wont go Republican any time soon.

He can win FL, NC, NV, IO, OH and it still wouldn't be enough.

Yeah. One speech. While Trump has been attacking Hillary this whole time and cunts like you have been eating it up.

Your OK too. Just don't come here tomorrow.

Do you know what the word Shitskin means?

convention.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=jh4AJwGiBrA

Look at your graph.. Reagan was losing all the way to November.

And Trump is winning in some polls, like the LA Times poll as an example.

That was only about a month from the failed rescue attempt held in the Iranian hostage crisis, and it took a bit for the particulars to leak out and for Carter to gather to him the ill effects. Not saying that's all it was, but that was probably a big part of it. Carter's incumbency catching up to him.

that's like saying if trump loses it's over

motherfucker after the first debate it is HIGHLY likely she will go take a bathroom break, come back, trump will look at her, she will be embarrassed, and it will be such a disgrace that she will plummet in the polls by double digits.

she almost had a nervous breakdown just showing up for this speech - you dont think she'll have a heart failure at the very minimum finally going up on stage with donald trump?

they will have to give her cocaine or something and the come down will be horrendous.

hillary has lost. she has to go into the debate with the upper hand. it doesn't seem like she will.

Hopefully Hillary can still pull it together, I trust in her to eradicate all the nigger filth
#I'mWithHer

The polls are a joke. Trump is up everywhere except Portland OR, and San Francisco CA.

>La times poll

Everyone debunked it already. Its your problem if you don't believe anyone.

Fucking Rassmusen is better then La Times.

WE NEED HILLARY "THE NIGGER KILLER" CLINTON. DON'T LET TRUMPETS SLIDE HILLARY THREADS.

HILLARY 2016
GET RID OF THOSE NIGGERS HILLARY! BRING THEM TO HEEL

>Hillary talks about her opponent

>Trump... doesn't?

Ok, dude. Nice story.

Ah I see, yeah the rescue attempt was a fuckup of magnificent proportions

>as long as most people follow the election second hand through jew media,

When you actually live in the USA and talk to people you know, family, co-workers you would have first hand knowledge that Trump is going to win. Look at the crowds he draws vs Hillary. When Obama was running you saw nothing but OBAMA/BIDEN bumper stickers. The only Hillary stickers you see are "Hillary for prison". You guys just don't realize how pissed off the Bernie supporters are because they got burned hard.

They will do it themselves retard, just like they have for thousands of years

How so?

The primaries are one phase of the election. After the primaries, a candidate moves closer to the center while the other attacks. Trump is already saying he will still have borders, but not throw kids over the wall like he did in the primaries.

Just look at how more inclusive he is to ALL Americans now... Hillary is panicking, she knows Trump won the election. It's only a matter of waiting until November 8th now.

holy shit leaf
too good

Sieg Heil(This means I love hitler for you newfags) fellow white supremacist, I too cannot support Trump. As a memeber of the KKK and a pure blood nigger hater, I have seen what Hillary really thinks of the black menace, while Trump is kissing black children and ignoring the superior white ones, Hillary is calling them super predators and trying to bring them to a heel. (gas the niggers)

good call

>All this theories that she will break down during the debates

I really wonder why are people here so unrealistic.

She has a lot of experience in debate plus she was lying to Bengazi commission for hours.

She is a good liar and she can take 3 debates. Trump has to BTFO her if he wants to win and that won't happen.

Trump can do well in the debates but not good enough to swing the election. It will be really funny to see Sup Forumsacks reaction after the first debate.

Screencap this, nothing significant will happen, she will hold the lead all the way to the Election day.

He attacks her but that's not ALL he does. But that's Hillary's ONLY strategy. And history shows it doesn't work.

Nigger faggot

Trump talks about policy AND attacks Hillary... but Hillary ONLY attacks Trump, that IS her policy.

Yeah, but his comment was that Reagan was winning in SOME polls, and I said Trump is winning in SOME polls. So Reagan's could have been false too... and I don't see how it's "debunked" anyway. Show proof.

Not that it matters because that wasn't the point of my comment.

She just had an impromptu press conference about intangible connections between Donald Trump and a website that exports cartoon frog memes. She's fucking losing it, bud

Trump will win SC too.

The only leftist tactic is to call your opponent a bad person. It's always been that way. Racism is the new hot topic since the SJW movement took off. Real or imagined it's almost all they have.

Nigrats are too lazy to do it themselves, it's easier to let the government take care of the babies

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/22/donald-trumps-new-favorite-poll-is-way-out-of-step-with-the-polling-average-but-why/

Here you go, read that article.

>intangible connections between Donald Trump and a website that exports cartoon frog memes.
This is the best summary of a speech I've ever heard

thats because every other candidate actually gave a shit about what they said and worked to make themselves hard to attack.

Trump makes it piss easy, all hilary has to do is show people what he is saying/has said and she will win.

Because like it or not most of the country isnt racist or bigoted or afraid of isis.

The leak of Mail from Assange may very well grind away at Hillary's support

Okay, I won't read it, I'll take your word for it. It's WaPo anyway, they lie about everything.

But the point was someone said Reagan was winning in some polls even though he was getting beat in other polls. Same as Trump.

>while Hillary's entire speech was nothing but taking Trump articles and words out of context and just saying "vote for me because I'm not Trump"... You can NOT win like that
Except that's literally how Barry O won against both McCain and Romney.

Hillary makes it easy too. She's the most corrupt person ever to run for president.

Yet Trump talks about policy. He attacks her too, but he talks about issues. Hillary talks about nothing but racism.

Liberals will be in for a shock on November 8th.

>she almost had a nervous breakdown just showing up for this speech
What are you talking about?

I'm kind of looking forward to what Alex Jones has to say in response to this speech. Milo and Shapiro too. I see Shapiro agreeing to a level on a few points but he'll dissect how weak and typically leftist her attack speech was. The left loves to discredit their opponents with ridiculous accusations. Hillary basically says if you vote for Trump you are racist.

See? We're a bored of piece.

I agree with your conclusions, sir.

No way. I watched every Obama and McCain speech in 2008. It got annoying listening to McCain talk about Obama the whole time.

I'm sure Obama attacked McCain a little, like you're supposed too... but McCain had no policies other than "free energy", which was good... but Obama had a whole plethora of policies he discussed.

>doesn't know what officially means
>utterly delusional
The best bits are right here...
>Trump talked about what he'll do for America
So the fuck what? Guy got called a Nazi today. Nobody is talking about his vague plans for America when the guy has been exposed.

Keep telling yourself this however. It'll make it funnier come November, fatass Sup Forumstard.

Eh friend. I live in a third world shithole but even i see that your country is more liberal and cucked than you think.

Also they are eating all the media bullshit that protects Hillary 90% of the time.

Trump won't swing it in 2 months, and if final polls(day before the election) show Hillary winning with 3+ points its over.

But i already saw at the start of August that he lost.

normies dont care because all they care about is if their candidate is "progressive" and if they are brainwashed to think donald trump is a super racist fella

All Trump needs to do to wj is when it gets close to election start paying video related as his national campaign ad followed by "Hillary is an exposed liar would you trust her to lead our nation?"

youtu.be/wbkS26PX4rc

>Everyone else is brainwashed, but I'm enlightened.
Reminds me of every other political movement in history.

>she almost had a nervous breakdown just showing up for this speech
>....
>Absolutely delusional.

>Guy got called a Nazi
I know this country is full of retards but I don't think that many people are going to fall for her meme speech TITS

35% of the world's population was called a Nazi today.

It doesn't mean anything anymore. If anything, it will help Trump with the Nazi sumpathizers in America. People hear it so much they don't even care, Obama is STILL called a Nazi.

Don't bother OP with truth, he's on a sugar high right now.

Yes he does and Trump is officially your 2016 presidential choice. Give it a few months for it to sink in for you third worlders.

Why won't Trump release his tax returns?

That works on liberals, but not moderates and conservatives. (Generally speaking of course).

FUCK OFF YOU DESPERATE DRUMPF SHILLS!

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU VOTING AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF WHITES!

WE REQUIRE A CLINTON PRESIDENCY TO KEEP THE OTHER RACES MARGINALIZED. WHAT PART OF YOUR STUPID DRUMPF BRAINS ISN'T ALLOWING YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS?!? FUCKING UNEDUCATED DRUMPF SHILLS AND WHITE TRAITORS.

HEIL HILLARY!