m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, that's great for Sam.

>Bernstein
Every single time

>Bernstein

>Bernstein
>BuzzFeed

It could be argued that's what World Peace is. But it's a hint too subtle.

>inb4 Sam Hyde gets the boot for not licking it

>(((Bernstein)))

>bern fucking stein

((((((((((((((Bernstien))))))))))))))))))

Of course a Jew wants the 2000 dollars.

Oh ahit, it's that one Jewish writer whose obsessed woth us. Too bad his articles aren't official.

Fucking lol
Way to go Sam

They're trying to purge us out

I'm so fucking tired of Jews. If we're going down then we're taking you Jew bastards with us.

>CAN'T HAVE THEM ALT-RIGHT TYPES INFLUENCING PEOPLE THROUGH ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA!

>THAT'S OUR JOB! NOW AND FOREVER!

>Bernstein

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE IT UP

>

This is Gamergate all over again and it's going to backfire just as hard if not harder.

It's subversive as fuck, avant garde, and high production value

IDEOLOGICAL PURITY MUST BE MAINTAINED
BE VERY SCARED OF THESE NAAAAZZZIIIIIS

Fuck off, (((Boynstyeen))).

(((((((((((((((BERNSTEIN)))))))))))))))

OY VEY!

I swear to God... Behind every clickbait article of leftist agit-prop is a sniveling, effeminate little Jew afraid a strapping goy like Sam Hyde is going to slam him into a locker.

I never believed in Jewish paranoia until the alt right made me aware of it.

>inb4 witchhunts for the alt right begin

What a tiiiiiiiiiiime to be aliiiiiiiiive
Its 1960s 2 electric boogaloo

>Bernstein

Classic

>Bernstein

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Nothing is going to beat watching you racists and all you love being purged from society.

Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme presents World Peace have offered their disgusting, white NEET ISIS fanbase thousands of dollars in exchange for terrorist acts against the establishment to promote their hateful ideology

Weev is already hacking the world's line printers to print out endless reams of World Peace icons and ascii art of Sam Hyde's face... he's even faxing them to Democratic politicians

Are we trolls or are we the alt-right? I guess for numale cucks like Mr. (((Bernstein))) both terms are free for definition and encompass just about everyone with an opinion he doesn't like. Fascist!

I cant deal with (((it))) anymore.

The real issue isn't that this Sam Hyde character has a TV show, the true outrage is that he has been implicated in dozens of shootings all over the world and used his white privilege to escape justice. He can't keep getting away with it!

''News Reporter"

I remember when his name was Bernstain.

KEK

Normies are here, desperately trying to stop the coming conflagration.

Eat shit, kike. Kek is with us.

>Are we trolls or are we the alt-right?

Porque no los dos?

why do you guys keep saying his last name?

>>>>>> ((((((((bernSTEIN)))))))

Will Sam Hyde finally not get away with it?

I'm sure his last name was Bernstain, not Bernstein.

THAT HOMOFAG IS A FUCKING JEW

twitter.com/bernstein

Cmon get your 3 follower accounts with pepe the frog as avator and (((him)))

I wonder who give him this (((account)))

>identity content
since when is identity an adjective? POS journalist, imhfo

Funfact:

In Norway, names with "Berg" and "Stein" signals that you are not Jewish at all, and probably an ethnic Norwegian (also perhaps a Dane or Swede). Berg = small mountain/huge rock, Stein = rock. The names are from a time when surnames were simple, and there are still loads of variations of them.

no, it definitely says bernstein. but why is everyone here putting his name in parentheses?

because its typical of jewish people to hate all things white, christian, and proper.

YES MDE

CELEBRATE DIVERSITY WITH MASS MURDERER SAM HYDE (tm) AND ICE PICK KILLER CHARLES AT 12:15 ON ADULT SWIM

W
O
R
L
D

P
E
A
C
E

if you are a real Hillary supporter, you will watch Million dollar extreme presents: world peace

So the Alt-right has their own Comedy TV Show.

What's next on the to-do list?

Berg is a germanic word, a lot of jews picked up the name though.

Colonize tumblr.

>joseph

Ye this boi is from norway i can tell.

kek doesnt understand your retarded grammar, try again

i make dyke pussy wet

newfag, putting ((( x))) around something signifies jewry. In this case we're saying he is a jew

>Bernstein
Have we switched universes again?

Hey, we're not all bad. I got kicked out of high school German class because I started laughing and making jokes about the holocaust. My teacher thought I was some Nazi or something. I'm barely even European (Sephardi).

>BERNSTEIN

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish. i know several jews and they are upstanding citizens

Hyde has been incorrectly reported as the perpetrator of numerous mass shootings and terrorist attacks by internet trolls.[8] The first instance of this hoax was the Umpqua Community College shooting, with Vice taking the hoax seriously.[9] Hyde has also been blamed for the 2015 San Bernardino attack, the 2016 UCLA shooting,[8] the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting,[10] the shooting of Alton Sterling,[11] and as being responsible for the suspicious death of a black man in Piedmont Park.[12] Most of the hoaxes state that Hyde is a white supremacist, and complain that "he can't keep getting away with it."[8]

This is the worst meme to come out of this election.

Hey, I'm a jew! Are you calling for Jewish genocide!?!? Not anotha' shaoh!!!!

We're here to stay
Hillary winning will ensure we remain influential through the next 8 years

I have never met a good jew in my entire life, but props to you

besides, you asked what it means, not why we said it

They're so upset.

remember the 6 millions lamps

Sam Hyde can't keep getting away with it

>(((Bernstein)))

>Reached via phone, Hyde attributed all of the tweets and Reddit posts to “his assistant.” Asked if he was a member of the alt-right, Hyde responded with a question: “Is that some sort of indie book store?”

lel based hyde

>leftists trying to shit on Adultswim
This will not go well for them, Adultswim generally kicks back when people talk about them
Even if Decker is lefty pandering garbage

I only know one Jew and he's one of my best friends
I hate every other Jew I have ever met

WTF it was Bernstain when I first read this article.

I don't now why Cheng, a known Asian supremacist, is still allowed his position in MDE. I'm seriously considering boycotting their content

>buzzfeed
>journalist
ahahahaAhaAHahhaAAhahaAhahahahaahahaHHhahahahHAHahaHAHaHahahaHAhaHahahAHahAHhahaHAHAHAAhahahaHahhahaHAhahaHA
MYFUCKINGSIDES
aHAHAHAHahahahaAAhAhAhahahaAhAhAhAhaHahahaHAAHAhahaHaHAAhAhaHaHaAhAHAHAHAHAha

Every fucking time.

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Why don't you get off your fat ass and do something about it

>>(((Bernstein)))

>people are going to be googling "alt-right" today because of Hillary's speech.
>must write an article with alt-right in the title to show up on google
>make it click-bait to maximize the shekels
>profit

Fuck off JIDF

Keep dreaming faggot. This is OUR society.

>tfw you're a leftist, but still too jew to let go of 2000$ offer
youtube.com/watch?v=nXcsVXdqZWw

(((you)))

It is true that not all jews are bad people, but there are just too many who actually are (especially those in positions of power and influence). It is exactly how explains it.
If you want to know why a lot of us hold these opinions about the jews, you will just have to ask to be redpilled about judaism.

>The Sam Hyde meme becomes real

Fug my side :DDDDDDD

Oh my fuck thank you for making this connection. Sup Forums was right again.

(((Bernstein)))

Pay attention newfags, it's just a coincidence

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k

>(((Bernstein)))

When will Sup Forums stop being right?

Bernstein he is mocking the better universe. The Bernstein Universe is better than the Bernstain universe we are all trapped in.
Or he is working with the FBI in Operation Bernstain

I don't even like Sam Hyde. Could we get like his jewish equivalent. I'd pay good money to hear an actual, ethnic, religious jew shout off on how much he hates niggers and spics.

>Bernstein
wow

>dreams of purging the people he hates
>calls everyone else nazis

Ecce homo!

And in your case, I DO mean HOMO.

Lol

kek

*smacks lips*

You always wuz a dum' hoe

Fucking kikes!

Hey CNN!

Sam's our boy, leave him alone

We call him Sam "Lean, mean, nigger slaying machine" Hyde around here, don't fucking forget who he's with.

He's always saying he's gonna personally step the race war up a notch, don't fuck with him

>identity content for trolls
What?