This sucks

This is all so convenient

>kill the general, all but 1 wight explode.
>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night. Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before
>Army of the dead, including the NK and generals, didnt attempt to cross the water after a freezing cold night
>but smart enough to pull a dragon up from under the ice
>if only we had fire to burn thoros' corpse. O wait, burning sword
>same burning swords couldnt keep them from freezing
>NK kills a dragon thats 100 yards away instead of killing the most important, agrressive and nearest dragon which carries all the main characters.
>uncle benjen saves the day

D&D... come on. At least try to make the show look convincing. These guys are proffesional writers/producers , right?

How can they possibly convice themselves and their crew? I cant imagine no one on the team speaks out about this bullshit.

Completely agree.

And I won't even mention how their whole "plan" was ridiculously stupid.
I mean why didn't they get Dany to go there with her dragons in the first place?

Its been like this for many seasons, why complain now

Reminder that a walker can snapfreeze a sword so it shatters immidiately

Not valyrian steel

Yep, but he could have frozen the lake. It almost feels like all that situation was planned to lure in a dragon and capture it's corpse.

>get some prisoner sentenced to death
>execute him at castle black
>put the body in a cage
>next morning you've got a nice zombie to take south

Makes you think, Maybe game of thrones takes place after an apocalypse and the night king found the script.

Or Bran just gives him strategy advices

This isn't The Walkibg Dead where people are infected with zombie virus.
The Night King abd other White Walkers are physically present when they raise undead.

Even the undead bears?

remember this?

I assume so, considering how everything else has been consistently transformed the same way in the past.

They probably have the bears all alone to work as scouts or effective guards.

Ill tell myself this so it seems less shitty

Shit I want a strategy game to play as NK now.
>chains forgery has been costructed
>barracks produced 10 more bear scouts

From the moment show started to develop faster than books it became anime-tier trash with zero logic.

The plan was retarded from the start.

Like wtf were they going to do, sneak up on an entire army of undead and grab one?

Arent all dead that die in the north returned as zombies? Thats why they burn the bodies

it was a light wound, she prolly just got stabbed in the belly fat

That would be crazy fun. Any good GOT vidya at all?

She's not rebel fucking Wilson, user.

There was a game that looked like shittier Dragon Age but with some cool main characters, one was varging into a playable dog, another was a God of Light priest. It also had Cercei, Varys, Mormont and many others.

>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night. Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before

This was by far the most illogical move. Why would Gendry be the fastest? Tormund was the optimal choice

well that would explain the fuck huge chains the wights appear to have been carrying around

We've seen evidence to the contrary in season 2, so I don't know what you're talking about.

That's never been proven in the show, except for maybe the very first episode when we see zombies, but no White Walkers.

But then again, they were probably raised either there, or earlier

Where did they find the fucking chains that big?Even if it was planned, there's nothing beyond the wall other than wildling camps.

Pretty sure any humans that die north of the wall are automatically turned into wights. To create other white walkers and make undead animals you need the night king

>Had chains ready
>Had spears ready

Yup they can definitely see into the future or some shit.

Animals turn to wights just like humans.You only need Night King to create another white walker.

I was about to say this but then NK revived the fucking dragon.Fucking D&D can't even make this right.

not they, just Night King.He probably has the same powers with Bran.

>How can they possibly convice themselves and their crew? I cant imagine no one on the team speaks out about this bullshit.
because they still get better ratings everyday and the general public think this is the best season yet... its frustrating i know... its the same with the walking dead, everyone seems to LOVE it since they introduced that faggot king and gay ass tiger

>then NK revived the fucking dragon
isn't that consistent with the NK raising a bunch of wildling corpses as wights in Hardhome?
I don't understand your complaint.

Mabye he is Bran

Seems to me that they either turn themselves, slowly over time, or the process can be sped up by the night king.

This

They had the perfect fellowship/dungeon crawler romp set up and ready to go. The beginning was nice with the team getting to know each other, but after that they just completely shit the bed. Their bad writing really showed with this episode. The whole season has been slow and dull, but this episode could have been the golden goose that made it worthwhile.

>same burning swords couldnt keep them from freezing
The rest of your post is valid but, come on, there have always been very obvious limits on how much magic can help a single person. I'm sure it takes mana to keep the sword burning.

IIRC at Hardhome NK raises his arms, and all those recently struck down rise up.

There are some differences I overlooked.
The NK touches Kraster's (living) baby offering - making it a walker.
The NK touches the dead dragon - making it a wight dragon?
NK doesn't touch those raised at Hardhome, he merely gestures.

>The whole season has been slow and dull, but this episode could have been the golden goose that made it worthwhile.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I loved how people put out all these theories like, 'it wasnt actually arya' or 'she used a blood sac from the play' but nope. She actually just got stabbed, swam through a mile of sewerage canal water and parkoured her way out of Braavos

How could it have been a golden goose though? Their plan was retarded and only really had one outcome. If the show had any semblance of reasonability they'd all be dead. They also only had one 'out' which was Deus Ex Drogon, very predictable.

He could see Bran while Bran was having visions. So it's entirely likely he has some similar powers .

NK does that at Hardhome because it looks intimidating(that's for Jon) and cool(that's for the director).He doesn't actually need to do that to make wights.But at this point we're just thinking about this more than the writers.

>The NK touches Kraster's (living) baby offering - making it a walker.
I think it's because he's a baby, you can't turn a grown ass man to a white walker

>The NK touches the dead dragon - making it a wight dragon?
I like to think that's because turning a dragon is a bit harder than turning a human to a wight.

There was pretty unsuccessful Action RPG in 2012.
Then there is a narative heavy trademark "adventure" series by Telltale studios.

Also there is a pretty amazing full conversion mod for grand strategy game called Crusaders Kings II.

All three games are probably worth checking out, if you are a fan.

reminder that
>show > books
forever

funniest thing was with the NK aim, he could have had fun shooting them with his spears from the second they were stuck

honestly, wtf would the NK wait?

He was luring Dany.

the real question is why you keep watching, when you know this is made for braying burlington bar bovine beasts begging for sugary booze, white male suffering, and pandering meandering plots that are full of holes, and feel inconsequential.

Let it go my friends, it's been dead

>kill the general, all but 1 wight explode.
So if the white walker dies, there's one wight left to sound the alarm
>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night.
And? How far was it?
>Doesn't get lost in the night/blizzard/wildernis. Has never seen the north before
Just because you're from Sup Forums and can't spell doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you are. All he would have to do is keep the setting sun on his right and he'd find the wall. Eastwatch is right on the shore making it even easier. How the fuck would he get lost?

I can't argue with a lot of this but to be fair it's not hard to find a 700ft block of ice

sunk cost fallacy/the vague hope it might get better/i've spent so long inside now my brain's mushy enough not to notice how bad it is

>muh burlington bar
It's hilarious how hungry you retards are for strawmen that you end being huge fans of youtube reaction series, end up saying shit like "yas slay queen"

>Travel from the wall to the night kings army
>gendry runs back from this position to the wall
>raven flies from the wall to dragonstone to inform dany
>she flies from dragonstone to their exact location

All seemingly within one night, around ~6 hours I'd say.

i dont think he wanted the dragon as totally minndles as the zombie wights, so thats probably why he did it personally

HURRY UP AND RUN MY KINGDOM NED BEFORE I PISS MESELF!

Original Script

>Viseryon (Dany's most stubborn Dragon, as is his namesake) tries to take on the NK on his own and lands infront of him
>Dany shouts for Viseryon to stop
>"DAOR"
>Viseryon then incinerates the wights that are protecting the NK and even takes on 3 White Walkers
>NK starts to move to Viseryon
>Viseryon prepares to breathe fire
>NK gets his spear and faces Viseryon
>Viseryon breathes fire on him
>Dragonfire dissipates when it hits NK
>NK throws the spear at Viseryon and kills it

What we got
>Javelin olympics

7 years of coasting will do that to you, hopefully they pull a Dexter and this whole shit pile just ends their careers and they stop putting shitty GoT actors and writers in everything.

>chains forgery
How would they forge chains or even into metalworking when the wights are extremely flammable?

Swiet gurrll

Nah, that would have been way worse.

Professional doesn't mean they make actual works of art or write good stories.

Professionals in this context are people that manage to give normies what they want and extract shekels from them and often inject some irl political agenda into the material.

Confirmation bias.

D&D are just bad writers.

nice try satan

Because I'm invested in the (ass retarded) story. If I start to not watch the show it's like taking a shit that never drops into the bowl.

Can't have shit floating in mid-air, gotta have to hit the water before we can flush.

This is LOST all over again.

That would be retarded

>Spellforged swords and Dragonglass (Also called cold dragon fire) can kill White Walker
>Actual Dragonfire can't

I think you're the fucking retard.
Sam had a hard time getting back to the wall and he's fucking Nights Watch

>enooooUUUGGHHHHHHHH.jpg
i.dont.want.to.do.this.anymoooore.jpg

She wasn't yet convinced and wanted to focus on the war with people.

>>gendry runs back to eastwatch in just one night.
>And? How far was it?

It took seasoned Night Watch veterans weeks of walking to reach The Fist of the First Men and we're supposed to believe that Gendry ran more than double that distance with no survival gear nor survival experience in under one night? Did you even bother to watch the previous seasons or are you just shitposting for shits and giggles?

>All he would have to do is keep the setting sun on his right and he'd find the wall. Eastwatch is right on the shore making it even easier. How the fuck would he get lost?
Where did you learn that? The Internet? Kindergarden trips? Yeah, I'm sure an orphan from flea bottom can easily survive in the harchest climate on earth just because you think you can. What about shelter, warmth, food etc? How the hell is walking in a straight line gonna help with those?

This show is just wish fulfillment now. A shame that Jon and Dany don't get to live happily ever after though.

>show is full of retarded shit every season
>bitching only starts now

Nothing close to this.

Lurk more before posting kthnx.

Show Dany doesn't deserve a happy ending

>red fire beam from viserion vs blue ice beam from NK like harry/voldemort duel
>ghosts of the dead appear and float around the clashing beams including Viserys, Drogo and others
>''M-My sister... You can beat this ice coward...'' shouts Viserys.
>''My khaleesi... You can do it.'' says Drogo.

>Nothing close to this

>oh no I can't kill Renly, wait I'll fuck this bitch to make a shadow baby that walks through iron bars, stabs him and vanishes into thin air

I wouldn't mind a happy ending from her if you know what I mean.

*shadow monster teleports behind Renly*
*heh, nothing personnel, kid*

nice b8 m8

well we don't really know if Dany received that reven :^)

>only starts now
You haven't been here long, have you?

That makes sense if you can do it

>''I will not bend the knee...'' mutters ghost dickon

And she was convinced by a message from a raven? Really?

why didn't they just flew over to the knight kings posse and burned them ?, wasn't it that the Others are weak against dragon glass / dragon steel and dragon fire ? or am i miss remembering something

yeah she was probably just worried about Jorah

>Threadly reminder that if you check D&D their writing credentials actually look good
Either they assed their way through their educations with money and connections or some other factor is shitting up the show. One of them wrote 25th Hour (which I never liked, but it has fans).

I've been bitching since Season 4 at the absolute latest, hell I might have even started in Season 2. Get on my level plebs.

The hell was wrong with the show in season 2-4?

dick to boob ratio on screen progressively got gayer

I don't recall them even using dicks until season 5. But nudity was kinda pointless in GoT anyways

I noticed an immediate decline S2E1 but i couldn't immediately place it. They first started getting independent there and virtually every original choice is retarded in some way.
>Jaime killing a cousin to free himself only to get captured again off-screen immediately afterwards, this only serves to reinforce his evilness RIGHT BEFORE his redemption arc begins and in the first season they made subtle changes to make him seem better (in the show he fights Ned and his men semi-fairly, in the books he just flippantly orders his men to kill Ned's and then turns around and leaves)
>Stannis starts to be introduced, they did an abysmal job later on but right from the start they botched him and just made him an angry asshole rather than the righteous avenger of autistic justice GRRM envisioned him as
>Kelly C's stay in Quarth is overlong and uneventful, and the ending to that arc is kind of confusing (does she sack the whole city, just take the rich people's shit? how does the city's entire leadership council being killed off affect anything? never mind Kelly C just snaps her fingers and an entire city is sorted, it was clear then that Essos was going to be a lazy shitshow
>Kat's brother and uncle were weirdly characterized, her uncle was just gruff old tough guy #13449682346 and her brother they made a useless goon while in the books they both had personalities which could have worked fine in the show and were more memorable

>over analyzing: the post

You guys put too much thought into this stuff, especially considering not even the people producing it have given a fraction of cares about it. Why do you do it? What do you gain? Do you enjoy futility? I don't get it.

I just watch the show and move on but Sup Forums seems obsessed with stuff you apparently hate.

>just turn your brain off bro, it's fun

Sometimes I envy you people on the lower half of the bell curve.

>Dude just turn off your brain.

This is all immediately obvious as you watch the show.

I can understand your points on Jamie and Dany, but I found Stannis to be well introduced. And I had no issue with Brynden. Edmure they did seem tohave no idea how to use though

>he doesn't watch the show

You know you can't say that here.