BEGINNER'S GUIDE & INFO

Welcome to Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect forum board. If you are new and have any questions about what happens here, please read this thread.

Forewarning: We are not a band of racist, bigoted, Neo-Nazis that the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton portrays us to be. We are simply a group politically interested individuals who analyze all of the facts instead of agendas and biasisms and offer commentary about current events. We do not raid nor do we condone it. We also have zero connections to Donald Trump and the Trump campaign.

This board stands as a last bastion of free speech. In the real world it is increasingly common to face backlash and reprisal just for stating your political beliefs. In some countries you can also face legal fines and prison time just for saying certain words. We here at Sup Forums's Politically Incorrect board believe in free speech no matter how hateful it is. Everyone here is anonymous and should have no fear for stating what their personal opinions are. "Hate speech" is free speech.

Any posts you see with only derogatory insults and blatant racism are trolls invading this board to tarnish our image. We are respectful people bringing views together from around the world offering insight to all sides of the political spectrum which are represented here.

If you have any questions whatsoever about what occurs in our corner of the internet please feel free to write a response to this post and someone will get back to you shortly answering your questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1472160017595.jpg
Sup
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
theverge.com/2016/8/18/12538672/nude-donald-trump-statues-union-square-los-angeles-indecline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retarded trump shill go die in a fire.
hillary will rule the world and cleanse it from communists, niggers and muslims.

14/88

#HeilHillary
#FuckCommunistTrump

Heil Hitler! Patton was right!

Hillary 2016.

GTKRWN

What's the tripcode for though?

What's a redpill?

See: i.4cdn.org/pol/1472160017595.jpg

fuk off nigger

Where do I register?

fuck off racemixing drumpf shill

Hillary 2016 1488 white power

This.

Please.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Trolls GO AWAY!

GO AWAY!

Because of YOU we are given a bad light!

First you have to eat all the redpills. Then you have to go outside.

We're also Nazis though.

you can get a pass here familia

Sup Forums.org/pass

T. Muhammed

Nice trips.
Lol.
You're a big guy

THIS IS A MULTICULTURAL BOARD!

>Fun Fact: if you see a German flag above a post, there is a 68.59% chance that they are actually a Muslim from the Middle East!

Don't forgot Apparently Vladimir Putin is our leader!

This is so true.
While most of us are Hillary supporters here, we respect opinions from the entire political spectrum. Anything racist is just to tarnish our image - and we're also mixed up with another board, /po/, which doesn't help. We're a board of peace here, and we welcome your questions!

4u

Kkk for hillary!

Dont welcome normiesss

What the fuck's going on here today? I was off Sup Forums for like 20 hours, and now it's all spam about normies. Did some major news source publish a story about us or something?

Yeah Sup Forums has been linked directly so we're attempting major redpilling. Good luck.

You don't register, there are no Gold or Premium Accounts.

Redpill is the harsh truth, to put it the simplest way possible. Bluepill, on the other hand, is the lie that people accept because it's easier. Terms come from the movie The Matrix by Wachowski brothers where Neo was given a choice to eat whether a blue pill (and continue living comfortably in the artificial world created by machines) or a red pill (and learn the truth, despite of how hard it was).

Thanks user. Link?

Good thread
Free bump

cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

>an ideology steeped in white nationalism, misogyny and anti-Semitism to his inner circle.
>The language of the movement is soaked through with the tone and terminology employed by "male rights" activism. The imagery it uses to depict Clinton -- either in unflattering photos or body-mocking illustrations -- is divorced from any policy dispute or debate.
Jesus christ, what a fucking jew. Okay, great, thanks.

>The imagery it uses to depict Clinton -- either in >unflattering photos or body-mocking illustrations >-- is divorced from any policy dispute or debate.

>theverge.com/2016/8/18/12538672/nude-donald-trump-statues-union-square-los-angeles-indecline

Which Campaign put very unflattering naked statues of the opposing candidate in several cities for the singular purpose of body shaming?....crickets.....

It was Hillary Clinton and her supporters. Hard to believe I know but it's true.

In case anyone been under a rock.

theverge.com/2016/8/18/12538672/nude-donald-trump-statues-union-square-los-angeles-indecline
>theverge.com/2016/8/18/12538672/nude-donald-trump-statues-union-square-los-angeles-indecline

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW!

>>people with their phones

Cellphones are fucking gay

hehe look at this joker right here.

I remember when we didn't spoon feed the newfags. All your gay guide should have said was lurk more

Pepperidge Farm remembers

I fucking love Sup Forums...

^ this OP is correct, if you're new here you need to know we've recently been invaded by people posing as racists. This was a very well planned effort by the aspiring HC and it's been sickening to be on this board recently. Don't believe me? Look into her recent campaign CTR which pays people to post and disagree with the general public here. CTR stands for "Correct the Record" which is funded by Soros, trickling down to Shillary.