What did Marvel mean by this?

What did Marvel mean by this?

You mean Julia Alexander? You're getting triggered by a blogger there, not Marvel. Go eat yourself to death shitposting retard.

but the power he meant was just money fame and influence and not being white

How is being virtually invincible not privilege?

Then why did LC and JJ call him white boy?

>mfw i was more powerful as a baby than all non-whites

I was the king of my diaper

That they don't want white people watching their show? Only logical explanation I can think of

>ayo white boi, you can't go stealin other peoples cultures like that

>instead of having luke cage and iron fist be brokino we're gonna have the black man lecture the white man because that's what we consider fun in 2017

What is reddit refugees on Sup Forums?

Isnt IF's thing that he got all that money and power taken away? Where the fuck is his privilege if all of it is gone? Was the fact that he rebuilt himself from the ground up all because of his privilege of being a white rich man?

because he is one

Can JJ call LC a nigger then?

>Black people commit significantly more crime than every other race
>Black people get significantly more attention from the law than ever other race

Why don't they just go back to Africa if they don't like it?

muh privilege

white privilege doesn't even make sense for iron fist, because white privilege is just the privilege of being part of the native race of a country, and considering he was raised in a mythical asian country he didn't have that, he was the only white boy there.

not really, he came back and they had money lined up for him. and then he one his whole company back. if he had played ball he would have ended up rich, he didn't and he ended up even richer. regardless he also has super powers.

so
>born into power
>went and got actual super powers
>got money power again
>and here we are

I'm not going to continue watching this show because I don't like to be talked down to or treated differently because of my skin color

probably only when they're fucking, and he probably calls her a skinny white bitch, which she is.

kek

if you guys hate blacks so much, then why did you bring them here
whites cucking themselves since the dawn of time

>Jews
>white

I think we can all agree that importing black people was a huge mistake

because it's like saying to white americans go back to England, Ireland, Sweden, germany whatever. most people would say i don't know anyone over there, i don't want to because i grew up here.

it's a nonsense argument. the better argument is stop breaking the law and you won't get treated like a criminal.

though even if a black guy acts like Carlton from fresh prince, it still makes racist people uncomfortable when they're around.

>Niggers mad at whites for slavery
>Black people sold the slaves in Africa in the first place

It was more about his billionaire wealth

we mad at those niggas too cuz

Even after so much exposure to you dumb fucks it still amazes me that anyone takes these .jpgs seriously or considers them a source of knowledge

He was right though. Iron Fist grew up with a shit ton of privilege from being rich af.

Of course, he is also wrong, because he dismisses what Dany earned/learned because of that original privilege.

We had a white man lecture an asian girl on HER culture for an entire season. Go fuck yourself

Laws are racist

I stick with The Tick (2001 and 2017)

>Cage defending a street nigga who cleaned up bodies so he can buy more adidas shoes
>b-but he has to feed his family!
>he doesn't have one, goes to drug parties and his mom is perfectly fine on her own

Fucking nigger apologists.

This, but it seems that Iron Fist is a pussy and can't even defend himself. If he'd tell that to Luke cage he would shut his filthy nigger mouth.

laws are designed to fuck over citizens and hold you for as much shit as possible. they don't have a prejudice they're just letters on paper. they're designed to fuck everyone and anyone.

but people can be prejudice, which is why we need robocops, but they need to be designed and programmed by an a.i. to avoid corruption.

but then the a.i always takes over. so there's no solution. unless people can learn to not judge by color but by shitty-ness of character. which isn't going to happen because everyone is equally fucking terrible.

This. I know race relations is a key thing for some Marvel audiences, but does anyone want to have a talk about it in a fucking superhero show?

Did'nt Danny lose both parents in a plane crash and grow up as a minority in a foreign country?

Did Luke know he was cleaning up bodies?

I thought he just assumed the kid was into some slightly shady shit because he needed the money.

At least SJW won't complaining anymore about Danny being white. It's all culminating to this "powerful" scene.
Although I reckon next they will complain about Missy having to receive white boy's charity for her bionic arm

>laws are designed to fuck over citizens
>Bawww why can't I steal shit and kill people

luke has black guilt
because he has powers and feels above his peers and his peers have pretty much put him in a position of well you have powers so you have to solve everything for us forever.
so he feels responsible to all black people and will side with them regardless of situation.

it's actually really likely, every time a black person gets rich his community goes after him and shames him into pretty much losing all their money trying to uplift everyone else who didn't earn or luck into said money. in the end everyone ends up with nothing. because 1 million split among 1 million doesn't really buy anyone anything. and you end up equally as fucked as before. if you try to ignore them, they turn their backs to you and then you risk losing your fame which is usually what got you rich. so they end up poor anyways.

white people tend to try to just wait for you to die to claim your money.

and latino's tend to just wait until you're old and then take your money.

The powers aren't his privilege

Him being white and rich is his privilege, and he started beating up black kids instead of checking it

oh yeah, poor little billionaire

>never studied law
>doesn't recognize a joke post

the law isn't "don't kill people", the law is written in a way to be able to hold a person to trial them for their crimes. so they're stacked against people.

the amendments and constitution actually tend to protect you more than laws do. but they're not "laws" they're given rights.

don't take everything to the ass user

>white privilege
>Danny was trying to catch a dude that had just previously been spraying bodies with acid to dissolve them

Literally dindu nufin

typical nigger. kill yourself ape or admit yourself to a zoo before you give all non whites a bad name

and all he got out of that was super powers and knowledge to fuck people up. rand is lucky as fuck, he just falls into better situations as life goes on.

>they wuz just doin they job
>we were just following orders

Luke recognises his hypocrisy right?

>they blow up a building for no reason

Slavery has been an institution in every culture across the globe since the dawn of time and white people, ONLY white people, collectively came together and said "we're putting a stop to this, no more slaves," and 150 years after we cleared out slavery black people are so fucking mad and ungrateful abs misbehaved, why? What the fuck? Should just slap the chains back on if you're gonna be assholes about it.

>calling someone white is now a sign of 'privilege'

What is wrong with whites?

>Arabs and sub-Saharan Africans continue to practice slavery to this day

>white man lecturing Asian girl on her culture is A-Ok though

but then who would do all the actual work because we all know fat neckbeard neets like you are lazy as fuck.

Seriously though, why everything produced by Netflix needs to have this kind of political faggotry in it?

fuck off racist cunt

>whites create racial hierarchy
>whites categorize people into groups such as: Black, Asian, Yellow, Red, Indian, Brown, & etc.
>yet calling white people 'white' is now the equivalent of being called a racial slur

Whites need to get their shit together.

The real question is why then fuck would anyone watch TV CAPESHIT.

If it wasnt bad enough watching cinema capeshit...

This post has nothing to do with the topic.

the anime they make doesn't... unless of course you count that the kids in knights of sidonia can change their gender based on who they fall in love with. hmmmmm...

Well, he lives in America now so he has white privilege again.

um no sweaty, he always had white privilege

You think the monks would have taken in a brother from Harlem and trained him?

>it's ok to treat others different because of skin color
>but it's wrong when it happens to me

The ultimate hypocrisy.

That poster gave 0 indication as to their skin color, you're just looking to virtue signal and I hope your significant other cheats on and gives you an STI

The ones selling people into slavery weren't the ones who created the racial hierarchy. Nor are they responsible for the century of violence and oppression that came out of it.

exactly
even if he was a minority at the monastery it didn't count because he was white and probably got his position because he was race anyway
>white people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sweaty

>there are no poor whites

i havnt watched luke cage or iron fist

will defenders just make no sense?

White privilege is code for anti-white.

poor whites don't matter because they had all the advantages of being white but they still screwed up so it's their own fault for being poor because they are lazy and stupid
>fuck whites

powerful.

>the eternal victim
t. nigger

i'm tired of american politics poisoning everything

All niggers should hang from trees, they don't deserve to live, they're not a beast or a human, they're an abomination.
Every nigger should be brutally killed and publicly as an example to the other niggers that their time is coming and the white man is sick of them.

A poor white man and a poor black man are not on the same level because the black man will always be more oppressed for his poverty

>we're all equal
>except white people
>fuck white people

We're all eaqual, but whites use their power and privilege to ensure they stay more equal than everyone else

where are my magical powers? how do i open the white person console so i can type the command for unlimited money?

Playing the victim when you're clearly not isn't cute or funny, it's offensive

But as a group, asians, arabs, indians, latinos etc are all doing better than blacks as well. Some are even doing better than whites.

and luke cage tells dany it's ok to break the law if you have a family to feed

really activates my almonds

It's funny how you only ever really hear this argument from blacks. Meanwhile Asians are becoming doctors and engineers, Pajeets are crushing it in IT, spics aren't doing particularly well but they still don't blame it on the white man.

Death Wish?

>have a family to feed
>be promised money for family if you strap a bomb vest, grab a rifle, get into a van, drive the ban through a crowd, shoot as many people as you can and then detonate the vest
pretty easy choice desu

im asking a serious question. i have this white privilege but all i get from it is constantly being berated for it. how can i get the apparently endless benefits it gives me?

Couple of Christmas ago we had the archbishop telling poor people it was ok to steal from supermarkets and multinationals as long as they don't steal from small companies.

Moralistic people are assholes

Become Griffith

Family to feed...
Guy bought loads of shoes, huge music system and who knows what else. He did leave his mother a roll of cash she probably will spend in a year cause while if he took a job in a warehouse he could have supported her till she died.

Good job.

it's almost as if being successful is nothing to do with the colour of your skin and more to do with how hardworking and smart you are

>netflix in charge of the witcher show

be afraid peoples

Does that pic refer to pol or lefties or is the point that they're all the same?

i'm american but i have an irish name, so i dn't think i'm white enough to get the good parts of white privilege and only the bad.

Whites have implicitly higher chances to succeed. They're more likely to complete school, and no matter how hard you work when it comes down to deciding which person to help, most people will support a white grafter over a black one.

>how can i get the apparently endless benefits it gives me
simple
you man up, work hard, study hard, don't spend money on useless shit, don't blame other people for your problem like a nigg and you'll be successful

they literally destroy evidence of a mass murder.
But its OK, he didndu nuffin he good boy, why you beat him up.

>free chinese food
>Luke eats the most

typical

the only reason why most blacks are muslims is because of arab slavery but black activists never complain