When will he kill himself

when will he kill himself

As soon as you lose your virginity

i hope he dies soon and bookfags will be stuck with the show's ending forever

He won't finish the books, seriously mark my words. Whether or not he lives or dies, he will not finish them.

I don't think he posts here so he probably doesn't think in those terms

We'll get the next one but doubtful on the last

He kills himself every day

Look at his fucking plate

>be rich
>famous
>successful
>fat
>on track for a heart attack
>still kill self for some reason
doesn't really make any sense. if i could trade lives with that fat dwarf fuck i'd do it immediately

You only get to live once, why not enjoy it?

when he finishes his carrot cake

Right about now he is getting a breakfast burrito.

It's probably better that he never finishes them. At this point it's likely he'll try to force his political agenda into the remaining chapters.

>We'll get the next one
Fat fuck hasn't written a single page since last book mate

When he'll get tired of chocolatey goodness

He's written and released full chapters. Whether he's written enough to make a full book though...

Not to mention that the popularity of the Feminism in the show will encourage him to bring it to the forefront in the books. GRRM is as beta as they come. The only reason his characters have any sense of realism is because he stuck very close to history.

>Implying those are not chapters his editors cut out of ADWD

I hope and i'm actually sure that all the fanboys will die before he will finish the last book. He will outlive all of you and he will laugh at you.

Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichean duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien. Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

and then came Lucas and shat on both with Star Wars which will be remembered forever