What is the film equivalent of this tweet?

What is the film equivalent of this tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait... NIGGERS CAN READ?!

>black people are dum-

Sup Forums btfo

what's the film equivalent of this?

Except those DNA tests are laughable at best. Nobody is going to be 100% white. Just like if a black person or Asian person did it, they wouldn't be 100% black or Asian. It's essentially a scam. It just says you have some genetic markers that these specific groups have, it doesn't mean you're one of them. We have 98% the same DNA as fucking pigs and mice and bananas and shit, doesn't mean we're fucking those.

wait why should that even go viral? Whats so special about reading

BLACK PEOPLE CAN READ

SMASHING DAT LIEK BUTTON

cast them

this isn't Rotherham

>He isn't fucking pigs

Literally hundreds of ugly white guys are reading this right now.

B-but muh one drop rule!!!11!

hidden figures

>white supremacists

that guy in the front looks rather black to me.

if you base your apparent superiority off of being a pure booded master race, it does matter that you aren't pure blooded. If you have a genetic marker of a group, you tend to have some ancestral connection to it. Like you have with a banana, perhaps quite a strong connection in your case.

Someone post the Boondocks clip

thats wrong, most europeans will have 0% african markers, most asians will have 0% mediterranean etc...

'ad meself a chuckle m8.

>t. ""''white""" american

how is this phenomena called? hypocrisy?

You cheeky faggot

imagine how much worse blacks in America would be if they didn't have 20% european admixture

But user I just hate niggers and gooks I have no delusions of racial supremacy.

Not all black people are stupid (see: mixed ones) but good God have you ever been around one who have that "out of Africa" look? Or are actually FROM Africa? It's another level of stupid, Jesus fuck. It's not that they're drooling retards, just that they've got 0 common sense and problem solving skills, it's ridiculous. Why is that?

And I agree with that. Ancestral connection is hilarious. Let's say 5,000 years ago, a pure blooded Anglo-Saxon was raped by a black slave from Africa. She has a child. That child is mixed but ends up having children with white people and every single generation from then on till the present was white. You'd have the marker for a black dude in your genetics. Just like you can reverse genetically alter chickens to grow scales, teeth and claws because their ancestral DNA has dinosaur encoded in them. Chickens aren't fucking dinosaurs, but their ancestors were. Just like the ancestor of somebody is black doesn't make them black.

The pure blood meme is hilarious as fuck and these tests are hilariously inaccurate as they're done on the cheap and don't actually tell you anything.

Can you source that for me?

>reading is like magic to niggers

see sub saharan africans have average IQs of 70, blacks in America have an average IQ of 85, that's partially because they have european admixture dragging up their intelligence. So the ones who look more African literally have less white in them, which means they are dumber

Black kids in 'Me, Myself & Irene'

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
this music video

You fucking people destroyed your chances at respect so fast just by being your stupid selves. Trump getting popular gave you a spot in the limelight and you wasted it with sperg outs and spouting garbage like this. Now we all know for good that you're just crazy, delusional lunatics, every single one of you.

>what motherfucking planet has an elliptical orbit?

well Earth, for starters. Even smart blacks are dumb as fuck.

birds are theropod dinosaurs you fucking retard

Because Africa was basically still a hunter gatherer continent until just about a hundred years ago? That's only a couple generations.

They're not the same genus, so no, they're not.

>guy says the tests are shit and nobody is going to be 100% white
>HUR DUR U RUINED UR CHANCE LOL ALT RIGHT NAZI FAGGOT!!!

all the other replies totally missed his point, that the article was mocking something that was flawed anyway.

>This family ah glow up
I hope I'm not the only one that has no fucking idea what that means.

ain't that pretty fucking racist?
it's implying that blacks reading is so rare this pic needs to be spread

What does ah mean?

But Pluto isn't a planet anymore. You been btfo by Black.

Top zoz loser.

Excep Pluto is no longer considered a planet so nigga was quite right. BTW it was a nice comedy from 2000, no modern 'virtue signaling' or anything.

fucking all of them?

What the fuck? Look at the adults faces--especially the eyes and the brow areas. Those adults have the exact same face. They're likely brother and sister and the child belongs to one of them.

ah dunno

In this movie all Jim Carrey's 'sons' were smart because their real father was a black midget from Mensa.

It wasn't a very smart midget if he fell for the mensa meme

what the fuck? I thought skrillex had enough money

Is Mesa, AZ known for its intellectuals or something?

Africa was never hunter gatherer, they're grazers

planets are social constructs

>tfw still grazing today

Dunno, but it's known for black dwarfs that steal brides

"This family will become enlightened" I think.
I think ah=are/are going to
and glow up = become woke

Maybe the person who wrote the tweet should also read some books.

>sees blacks reading
>I READ TOO GRAAAAAWBBLLEEE!

Everybody reads except blacks, that's why they're amazed by this photo and think it should go viral.

>tfw black
>tfw very smart

fuk u

>this family ah glow up
what the fuck does that mean?

what i find the most funny is how all of this shit could have been avoided if the white supremacists hadn't started triggering them with retarded insults and memes. You think the SJWs would exist if not for all you? Now they will systematically fuck up all the things you like, from Sup Forums, games, and media, to politics, education, employment. Even history wil be amended. Even this website will eventually succumb. Every aspect of all your lives will get worse because you couldn't help but jerk your tiny white cock about historical fallacies

it's not considered a planet because of other things, not because of its fucking orbit.