Why don't they make a Discworld cinematic universe? The Color of Magic was absolute kino...

Why don't they make a Discworld cinematic universe? The Color of Magic was absolute kino, and the Discworld is a better universe than shit like GoT, star wars, dark universe, alien or capeshit. I would place it slightly below LotR, but with way more possible expansions since you have so many characters with different but interlaced sagas. This could be the best and most complex cinematic universe, what are they waiting for?

P-please tell me

>Rincewind
>Old
What? He's just a lanky guy in his 20s.

They have, my man. There's also Hogfather and Going Postal out as films, and I believe they were planning on making a Men At Amrs adaptation until Pratchett died. He was apparently fairly instrumental to the adaptions from book to screen, so they had to stop production when he died. Plus, you know, mourning and all that.

This looked like a youtuber movie.

>What? He's just a lanky guy in his 20s.
Apparently he was in his early 30s in Color of Magic and late 50s in Last Hero. He always seemed pretty old in my head when reading him

color of magic didn't really click with me, but going postal was pretty decent imo

>Twoflower

well CoM was like the first Discworld book so things needed to be ironed out, look at Death there and how he is later in the series.

Speaking of Pratchett, Good Omens mini-series soon motherfuckers.

I didn't know good omens was habbening

>michael sheen and david ten-inch cast

nice

>thieves Guild sending rookies to break into his house for initiation

Bellylaughs

haven't read the book in a while but wasn't one of his main traits that he was never scared?

Yeah he played into the clueless tourist trope. Thought it was always just a show or something.

Hogfather was the realest kinoest. The book was also one of the best ones.

Geez he really does look a lot like Ezra Miller

Susan books are great, The witches were my jam though, especially Lords and Ladies for showing me how cunty elves can be and why Granny Weatherwax is GOAT

GAME OF THRONES IS FOR WOMEN

WOMEN WANT TO SEE WOMEN DO SHIT, WEAR NICE DRESSES AND VIOLENCE OF ATTRACTIVE MEN

GOT IS FOR WOMEN

I'd kill for a well done Death movie.

should Stephen Dillane play Vimes?

>he hasn't watched the animated series with Christopher Lee voicing Death

Reaper Man would be great
>that edgy Death replacement on a skeleton horse that keeps falling apart

>Vetinari

Colour of Magic/Light Fantastic are bad books IMO.

Mort/Reaper Man/Soul Music are much better.

They are preparing some adaptations. TV show about Ankh-Morpork's city watch and a movie about "The wee free men"

I'd love a Watch adaptation but it seems to be stuck in development hell to me.

Charles Dance> Jeremy Irons

More Ingrid as Angua, please.

>you will never sniff her butt
Ain't even mad, good job Carrot