/got/ general

/ourqueen/ edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zdtzhp.webm
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Fall_of_the_Snow_Prince
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/08/14/this-is-what-worries-me-about-last-nights-episode-of-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those season 8 leaks better not be real. Dying in childbirth is so cliche.

serious question
i don't have time to watch preston and retards from westeros.org this year
how do they react to jonerys?

THE FIRE RISES

>tfw the Riverlands could be the most powerful region in Westeros if it wasn't filled with shitty in-fighting lords
Will Edmure finally be the Otto Von Tully the Riverlands needs to un-fuck its shit?

ACT

Are people actually looking forward to the boatsex? It'll be a few seconds at best and probably underwhelming as fuck.

And it includes two charisma vacuums with wooden personalities going at it. Not sure what the big deal is.

>tfw middle sibling

DELET

it can't be worse than missandai and grey worm, right?

Lancel is basically the heir to Casterly Rock in the books
>Jaime is a Kingsguard
>Tyrion is an exile
>Cersei could have it, but after her Tommen is already the King and Myrcella is married to the Dornish, meaning Lannisters would lose the Rock to house Martell
Though, I'm not sure how it works. Cersei is the Lady of the Rock now, but Robert gave the Stormlands to Renly, so I assume it isn't normal for a King to hold a Great Lordship as well.

a.pomf.cat/zdtzhp.webm

never forget

The Reach is the most powerful region in Westeros, The Rock comes in second. It is known.

If Arya has to kill people to take their faces, does that mean she killed some innocent servant girl in order to kill Walder Frey and his sons?

>objectively wromg fact followed by opinion
maybe the reason i'm looking forward to it is because those who arent looking forward to it appear to be retarded

Wouldn't put it past them at all.

Stupid fucking leaks don't even mention how the Nights King dies.

And Cersei's disgraced by the faith, doubt many of the Lannisters would want her in leadership. Speaking of, should be noted that in the books the Lannister mines actually haven't run dry.

arya would never do something like that

>doesnt have time to watch 10 minute videos
>posts on north korean tunnel digging forum

>People
Not people, no.

where does the Vale fall in full-strength power rankings

where did she get the face from then?

lads watch the leaked episode again. First winterfell scene. Arya talking about ned watching her practicing shooting arrows at a target. The way she delivers her lines is quite possibly the worst acting I have ever ever seen anywhere. this slut is incompetent and full of herself.

it's the worst part of the entire 7 seasons. It's as if she's reading her lines from a board someone is holding up I am triggered

I want both

It was probably one of the faces she took with her from Braavos.
It's much more interesting to think that during the weeks she was Walder she must have had some sex with his wife.

>"I could even be you, i just need your face"

Yes. Do you need every fact spoonfed to you?

What about the North? Should be at least third or even first considering it's the size of all other kingdoms combined.

AZOR NIGHT KING

>thinking tumblr shippers are people
rookie mistake right there

in the most recent leaked episode she's got a valise full of faces - maybe she stole some from the house of black and white

What happened to Ghost

Does wearing the face change her full physical characteristics? does she grow a penis when she puts on a mans face? could she then impregnate a woman while posing as a man? whose DNA would the child have, Arya's or the DNA of the man she was posing as?

>dude who spent his life fucking his hot sister
>virgin

Nights King will die to a spear thrown by an inconsequential character

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Fall_of_the_Snow_Prince

turned into Dany's new outfit

They're not people.

Ever hear about a succesful invasion of the North? Northerners just dont do well in the South but otherwise they are the undisputed powerhouse of Westeros

>tfw Roman Reigns is a Cerseifag
I don't know how to feel, lads.

>"This is Admiral Salen Kotch-"

Jon and Jaime deserve better than dying in a pit of Wildfire.

Good idea, but needs a less dark picture of Dany.

>successful invasion of the North
>cant even repel a dragon

Weaker than Dorne tbqh

me_irl

BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE OBESE TUMBLRINAS INTO LITERAL TEARS

Second Less populous after Dorne if i recall correctly. Something like a 40K army

The Reach is the 2nd greatest with around 100K

Terrible. 1/10. Leave memes to the experts.

Thats because Dorne literally pulled a mujahadeed against Aegon. Dorne is all desert and mountains.

And now the dragons are on the North's side :^)

I just watched it and physically cringed at the clapping

>"Other people might think she's a heel, but she's a babyface to me, I want her to win."
wtf I love Roman Reigns now

But the reach is never fully unified after the fall of House Gardener. Even the Tyrells can't get all the banners to provide full levies. IIRC the Hightowers and Redwynes constantly undermine them.

>Incredibly important characters left out of the show
I'll start. Leaving out Jon's grandfather and Dany's father is a huge mistake.

He said it on his twitter I guess? Link?

I mean she was so good when she was playing off of Charles Dance. But who wouldn't be amirite?

/ourguy/

Too bad we never even get an hint of that on the show.

arya is by far the worst character this season
even fucking lyanna mormont is better

Don't forget the greatest, most noble of all Westerosi Houses. The Florents of Garth Greenhand's seed.

I thought it was just shit writing at first but holy shit she can not act

The Florents are Stannis pro aren't they?

They did. Supposedly at the Vale.

The season 8 "leaks" are bullshit. I remember reading the same shit and it said that Viserion is still alive, now they have edited so hes the night kings mount after the episode leaked.

He said it in a podcast.

They weren't until Renly died, then they switched sides. They also lost their holdings to the Tyrells.

At least Missandai's body makes that whole ordeal worth it.

braavos sure doesn't give a fuck about westeros or even feel threatened.

are they that strong?

top kek

Series must be pretty shit if everybody says it's shit.

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/08/14/this-is-what-worries-me-about-last-nights-episode-of-game-of-thrones/

I guess the hype is dying down and now everyone is free to point out that the emperor has no clothes.

Wheres Grey Worm?

They're a tropical climate area and they way too far away, so yeah.

And I guess if I were an Essosi citizen Imma be expecting Westerosi refugees in the boat loads seeking warm haven in Braavos and other safe space in Essos eh?

And Harrenhal ?

this, cant believe people are bitching about the obviously fake season 8 leaks ITT

boatsex will save this season
dragonpit meeting should also be kino

Wait... what?

Is that mormont

HE'D BE WAKING THREE TIMES IN THE NIGHT TO PISS IN TO A BOWL

Its off the table, yesh.

no mormont is alive in that scene and at the end of the episode

START THE TOURNEY BEFORE A PISS MASELF

Nope. It has the undead dragon getting killed by spears there but nothing about how the Nights King actually dies.

Based Karl was drinking out of his skull so no.

also, it's not the older mormont, b/c tanner split his skull

>Jeor FFUUCKING Mormont...

Why was Jeor Mormont such a shit character

Dothraki, Iron Bank, Slave Armies, and many many notoriously powerful mercenary companies (the book actively features the exploits of like 6 diff mercenary bands from Essos, all of them ferocious, no doubt countless more exist).

And the Iron Bank is basically the financiers of all of Westeros, and every side (but probably not Daenerys). Also note that the Iron Bank loaned Jon Snow money to get the Wall properly maintained (the 18 castles along it refurbished) and enough food stores to feed all the Wildlings (at least all of them that went south of the wall) and all of the, now significantly bigger, Night's watch.

Honestly, all the guns and money, metaphorically, is in the hands of Essos. I'm sure watching war in Westeros is about as spooky as an American hearing about war in Syria.... and honestly, they're probably happy Dany is not in Essos anymore and she's likely not to return.

yes

Judging from their actions, the Wights seem to be acting intelligently (enough) and by themselves, rather than through the command of a White Walker. Does this mean Wights are alive, sentient creatures?

They seems to have some sort of hive mind as well.

Jorah Mormont disobeys his rightful king in first season when he doesn't listen to Viseyrs.
Get Ser Illyn to sort him out on the block.

Edmure? Fuck no. That guy has always been a chickenshit effeminate dumbass. About every time the Riverlands fucked something up major it was due to Edmure doing it.

Now his uncle Bryndon "Blackfish" Tully would fix some shit and turn the Riverlands into the major player that it always should have been, but he's next in succession after Edmure.

will the hound get powers from the shit he drank or somethin