Even better than to kill a mockingbird to be frank

even better than to kill a mockingbird to be frank

Based Mickey Mouse

>"right, what those kids was wrong and they deserved to be killed. I am going to help you get out of this mess."
>"whatever white boy"
>"aha..., anyway I heard you where having a bbq and my wife made you some snacks"
>"whatever, fuck off white boy"
>"o-okay, well i got you off scot free even though I am pretty much ostracized from the whole white community now and have gotten multiple death threats. Do you mind if I join your bbq now"
>"man, fine white boy, but I still don't like you"
stupid fucking movie.

>if theyre old enough to crawl, theyre in the right position
what did he mean by this?

he literally killed two people in a court in self justice fully aware of his coldblooded act and even telling a lawyer that he will do it, and the lawyer doesnt even stop him but defends him in court

and we are supposed to root for these good guys

very nice

the guys had intended to murder the girl. samuel l jackson killing the 2 guys was therefore justified.

this is self-administered justice and therefore murder

yeah but what does your heart tell you? in a world with no pre-implemented justice system, what would the correct choice be?

put the man in jail who killed two people

so no gas chamber for him?

>Plauche was initially charged with second-degree murder but agreed to a plea bargain in which he pleaded no contest to manslaughter. He was sentenced to seven years suspended, with five years probation and 300 hours of community service, which he completed in 1989.

YES HE DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURN IN HELL

In all honesty I remember this was one of my mom's favorite movies and it always confused me, and I couldn't comprehend why people killed each other because of the way the skin color they have at birth

sheeeeeiit. i didnt know this story was true let alone there was actual footage of the murder

NOW IMAGINE....SHES WHITE

broke my heart

Prime Bullock. She was never hotter than in this movie.

He did nothing wrong

>I couldn't comprehend why people killed each other because of the way the skin color they have at birth

Now you live in the real world and you realise humans are insane animals. How does it feel?

You, yourself, this whole big drama, it was never more than a jerry-rig of presumption and dumb will, and you could just let go. To finally know that you didn't have to hold on so tight. To realize that all your life - you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memories, all your pain - it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person.

>it always confused me, and I couldn't comprehend why people killed each other because of the way the skin color they have at birth

Originally it was the same for me as well but in those last 3 years antiracists taught me to judge people by their skincolor - and i just want to go back

netflix remake when?

Yup. It's some crazy shit. By the letter of the law what he did was pre-meditated murder, but even the authorities believed he was justified, or at least justified enough that he never had to spend a day in prison.

Noice