Next Hollywood big movie will tell a story that involves brave african women who fought the french imperialists in...

Next Hollywood big movie will tell a story that involves brave african women who fought the french imperialists in Africa.

>Inspired by true events that took place in the Kingdom of Dahomey, one of the most powerful states of Africa in the 18th and 19th centuries, “The Woman King” tells the story of Nanisca (Davis), general of the all-female military unit known as the Amazons, and her daughter Nawi (Nyong’o), who together fought the French and neighboring tribes who violated their honor, enslaved their people, and threatened to destroy everything they’ve lived for.

World is fucked, ennemies infiltrated USA to the core, Western Civilization is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

colorlines.com/articles/lupita-nyongo-and-viola-davis-fight-colonization-africa-woman-king
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA
>Civilization

>mfw former imperialists are getting more nervous by the day
Afraid of something napoleon? Revenge perhaps? Revenge by KARA BOGA?

>most powerful states of Africa in the 18th and 19th centuries

>a bunch of tribal niggers
>powerful

unlike Germany, France was never conflicted with it's past crimes.
I am glad that Hollywood gives a voice to those people who never got the justice they deserve

will they show all 16 killed french soldiers?

It just gets worse and worse everyday. Just fucking nuke us already.

I wonder how the 16 french die

Go back to Nigeria

I thought Trump would have changed things, that's why I sent money to support his campaign via a fake american account

They probably got some sexual diseases from black hookers and died due bad healthcare. Poor guys.

>over 8000 fon troops
>less than 2k French troops
>only killed 16 frenchies

Literally what the fuck

Second and final part was tougher

>infiltrated
An American is the born enemy of all the European peoples.
—Pierre-Auguste Adet

So is the movie going to be about this one? Because the Dahomey Amazons only show up here

A goyim anglo knows a french diplomat from the 18-19th century, woo

My impression was that french colonialism was less oppressive to natives than british colonialism, am I mistaken? I'm basing that off of what I remember from highschool w/ leaf history

I think yes

colorlines.com/articles/lupita-nyongo-and-viola-davis-fight-colonization-africa-woman-king

wh*tey btfo, yet again

Malaria and dysentry.

still got btfo amazons or not
i'm sure they'll show it as a victory or something like that

The actual history behind that war is going to be hilariously misrepresented.

Porto-Novo asked to be under French protectorate to protect them against Fon raiders.
They kept trying to raid.
They got their asses handed to them in pieces.
Dahomey got buttmad and resumed raiding and pillaging a few years later, got their asses handed to them again, and got colonized for their trouble.

tl;dr
They're going to turn this into an evil whitey eventhough it's pretty much a case of "WE DINDU NUFFIN"

His words remain true if you really think about it

btw where are you posting from?
no one reacting to you with
R A R E
A
R
E
so it's been a while you're here?

He made everything worse, just added gasoline to the sjw fire

>French are bad guys
>niggers are good guys
Hollywood does it again. at least they aren’t culturally appropriating White people like Joan of Arc tho

I've been on and off for a few months.
Posting from central african republic.

Nigga as long as it's good, who cares

I want to see amazons raped by Long French Bayonets

>more than twice the chance of being killed by a disease than by an uppity niggress
Sounds about right

>as long as it's good, who cares
because amerikids use multimedia as their ONLY source of knowledge and they start repeating stupid shit which is irritating

Like Taco Bell who is superior mexican food

>Hollywood movie
>good

lmao just turn your brain off and have fun

Wow I feel so bad for you.

I live in an alternate timeline where Napoleon actually defeated Russia and made a truce with Britain.
In this timeline, Quebec is an independent nation and Newfoundland is part of it.