What's Sup Forumss honest opinion on 40k?

What's Sup Forumss honest opinion on 40k?

J-dar is always down now.

but 40k was classed as 0% Jewish

>0% Jewish

To be fair in 40k the Wandering Jew became a Chaos God...

Bloody amazing British work
Now someone really needs to get to uploading the rest of The Beast, I got only six of the books from torrent sites.

I like the visuals and the lore but it's not really well known here and I'm a poorfag so I know I will never play the tabletop.

Honestly get the fuck back to /tg/ or Sup Forums or whatever virgin hellhole you spawned from.

>40k lore is great
>painting figures is r9k-tier

Now fuck off

>gw
>not jewish
ISHYGDDT

Isn't there a article made by a guy in the alt right analyzing 40k?

>Want to play Rubric marines
>Need to buy a squad of chaos marines first: $47
>Rubric marines upgrade pack: $25
>Paints will be at least $30
>All this for one squad.

You're not going to convince me that the Jews aren't behind this. Thank God for based Chinamen.

It's one of the most expansive, detailed, and interesting Sci-Fi universes out there. Also I'm loving the 30K stuff GW is putting out. Most of the traitor primarchs are pretty sympathetic and their betrayal was entierly understandable. Overall, 40k is pretty cool.

>Most of the traitor primarchs are pretty sympathetic and their betrayal was entierly understandable.

Surely you jest!?

>The Primordial Truth - actually the truth.
>Imperial Truth - a bunch of lies concocted by two scheming cucks, one a turk, the other an illuminati jew.
Really makes u think.

Lorgar was the most redpilled primarch.

Just the fluff , rpg and the art. The game itself is Jewish as fuck. Also rouge trader era is best era. BEAKIES

A reminder that red scorpion are descendants of loyal emperor children marines.

I actually read this with that raspy-metallic-echo voice from the Dawn of War 2 game. Never fails to make me laugh.

Beaky a shit! MkVIII is where it's at!

Legitimately one of the worst miniatures games on the market. GW can't write good rules and balance their game to save their life (I just want to be able to run CSM without getting stomped by the average weaboo faggot playing Eldar or Tau). The game itself is very expensive to play. You will be dropping at the very least $200 for a full army.

The setting and the RPGs are actually pretty cool though. Sure while some may bitch about fantasy elements and huge shoulder pads meant to compensate for small dicks, the depth and breadth of the setting has few equals. I would definitely tell anyone looking for space adventures to play Rogue Trader.

I was never allowed to have the figures as a kid and now I think they are too expensive

Also I don't want to be associated with the people at my local

Long story short
Is there any online version of the game?

Look at Vassal 40K. It lets you play online for free. There is also a tabletop simulator version.

I don't care about toys but the books seem interadesting. Which should I start with?

Graviel Loken is best Space marine in the universe, wrecking Lucius by punching him in the face and fighting Abbadon and escaping the titan 'Dies Irae"

>I was never allowed to have the figures as a kid
Why? Did your parents think it was a bad influence or just too expensive?

>chaos marines

I preferred Fantasy

F

How's Age of Sigmar working out for you? :3

Favorite 40k character, hopefully he survived into the 41st millennium.

>muh vumpires

summon dem elector counts nigguh

will look into it thanks

both. There's always that one kid in school that isn't actually allowed to do anything
I was that kid

Artwork is cool, playing it is degenerate.

Hah, yeah. I really want to see Graviel Loken have revenge against Abbadon with a final duel in 40k. Just thinking about it makes me wargasm. Kill Abbadon already.

The Anglo is basically the only force on the planet that can out-Jew the Jew when conditions are right.

Nah man, the Emporor was a huge dick and a liar. He lied about the nature of the Warp and Chaos, he planned to get rid of the navigators and cast them out as mutants as soon as he didn't need them anymore, he outlawed psykers even though he was one, he made deals with Chaos Gods, he was authoritarian as fuck. I'll go through them one by one.

Angron: The Emperor literately kidnapped him and let all of his friends die while forcing Angron to stay on his ship helpless. Plus the butcher's nails made him a bit crazy to begin with.

Mortarian: Probably one of the least sympathetic ones. The Emperor did kill his adoptive father, but he didn't much like him anyway. Mostly just cause he was closer to Horus.

Alpharius: [No information found on this fictional character]

Fulgrim: Got sorta mind controlled by a deamon and after he killed Ferrus he totally lost it in grief. Then got totally possessed by a deamon and by the time he got back he had already let things go too far.

Magnus: Emperor told him he wasn't allowed to be the thing he was genetically engineered to be. His legion and homeworld were totally destroyed by the Space Wolves (who were loyal to the emperor). Couldn't go back to the Emperor after he destroyed his version of the Webway so he sided with Horus out of pain and necessity.

Curze: Literally crazy, saw glimpses of the future, chastised by the Emperor and his other brothers for his methods. Never actually learned the concept of morality. Can't really blame him.

My parents also didn't want me to collect/play such a "brutal" and "ugly" game with killing others and stuff like that. I had a very boring childhood with no bad influence or shit like that.
Then, in my youth, I got into harmless scale modelling (cars, trucks) and later snuck in military scale modells and finally, Warhammer Fantasy Dwarfs.

Now I collect one of the most expensive armies and it's like an addiction. I can't stop because I think "now I've invested so much, I need to complete it ..."

Full on Forge World Death Korps of Krieg army with wysiwyg down into all ranks (which is stupid, hard to accomplish and expensive with the DKoK) and custom (but more fitting) tanks build from two seperate Forge World tanks models and so on.

>toys

But that's what they are though

>I've got a resin problem, doctor.

They only became kike shills once they started getting greedy

cont.

Perturabo: His warriors were used for garrison duties while his brothers got all the glory. Basically treated as a tool by the Emperor and he was always at odds with Dorn who the Emperor favored.

Logar: Worshiped the Emperor as a God, which is fair enough considering that he was just about the most powerful being in the material universe and and he was the ruler of the all of humanity. He then told Logar he was a fucking retard for worshiping him and called him a failure. Destroyed his highest achievement and offered no reasonable explanation for why he's not a God. Plus he has Kor Phaeron and Erebus poisoning his thoughts.

Horus: A deamon tricked him into believing the Emperor would just get rid of the Space Marines when he was done with them by showing him half truths. Also revealed all the lies the Emperor told and what a general dick he was.

Plus, don't forget that the Emperor literally culled his thunder warriors (basically first gen space marines) after they won the fucking planet for him. And then the asshole covered it up by saying they all died in battle. Like the big E was a total cunt and deserved to be betrayed.

>full Forge World Imperial Guard

Holy shit Hanz what the fuck are you doing? I hope you're at least padding that army out with plenty of armour to keep the number of infantry models down, right?

>it's like an addiction
a working man can afford a few addictions tbqh

Wtf. Why is GW killing 40k like they did with fantasy?

btw. I got to work with GW a few months ago. They were pretty strict when it came to their licenses, a while back, but it seems like today they are throwing them out like it's nothing. The company I worked for did some bs talk about what they'll do for GW ... or so I thought.

They send some of the samples of the actual stuff to GW a while back and I thought they'd come rip our heads off but no, they loved that shit!

As long as they think they'll sell shit because it has the name "warhammer" on it (which they obviously do - both they think this and they somehow do sell it) they'll give the license out ...

Still wondering when they'll notice how shit this deal actually was.

alpha legion best legion.

>Nah man, the Emporor was a huge dick and a liar. He lied about the nature of the Warp and Chaos, he planned to get rid of the navigators and cast them out as mutants as soon as he didn't need them anymore, he outlawed psykers even though he was one, he made deals with Chaos Gods, he was authoritarian as fuck. I'll go through them one by one.

The navigators are corrupt as fuck and hold too much power, the Emperor needs to be Authoritarian he rules over hundreds of thousands of planeets with different cultures and technologicals levels only a strong hand can keep things together.

>Angron: The Emperor literately kidnapped him and let all of his friends die while forcing Angron to stay on his ship helpless. Plus the butcher's nails made him a bit crazy to begin with.

Would you let your son die for a stupid fight user?

>Mortarian: Probably one of the least sympathetic ones. The Emperor did kill his adoptive father, but he didn't much like him anyway. Mostly just cause he was closer to Horus.

A crybaby!

what deals he make with the chaos gods? I'm unaware he did.. i'm interested in knowing.

I hate GW models, so: No Leman Russes, no Chimeras (won't fit in the fluff anyway) ...
I really, really fucking hate GW's IG models, they all look like shit. FW, then again, has superb, realistic looking models, yet they're expensive.

Here's one of my Russes, a conversion with the hull of a Malcador, the sides with sponsons of a Malcador Infernus and the turret of a Russ.
>pic related
>oh shit, people will now know that I visit Sup Forums

sure. I mean, 1000 GPB a year is managable ... if you work.

Why have you posted a picture of Mark Kermode in armour?

Cont.

>Fulgrim: Got sorta mind controlled by a deamon and after he killed Ferrus he totally lost it in grief. Then got totally possessed by a deamon and by the time he got back he had already let things go too far.

Fulgrim just fucked everything the eldar were almost forging an alliance with the Imperium and he decides to fuck everything for a sword a nice sword but still a sword

>Magnus: Emperor told him he wasn't allowed to be the thing he was genetically engineered to be. His legion and homeworld were totally destroyed by the Space Wolves (who were loyal to the emperor). Couldn't go back to the Emperor after he destroyed his version of the Webway so he sided with Horus out of pain and necessity.

I'm sympathetic to Magnus because he knows he fucked everything up.

>
Curze: Literally crazy, saw glimpses of the future, chastised by the Emperor and his other brothers for his methods. Never actually learned the concept of morality. Can't really blame him

Yeah no excuse he should had been euthanised.

as far as i know they gave him the means to create the primarchs in the first place but the cunt never paid them back. the chaosgods then placed the primarch-babys across the galaxy. everyone on his special planet where they would develop issues that would later evolve into that 50/50 split. cruze for instance had to eat some humans to survive in his first weeks/months on his planet and got a little screwed up.
i stopped reading the books a while ago tho.

I always thought the whole chaos throwing the babies all around the galaxy thing was pretty weak as they could just teleport them into space and instant gib them. Makes more sense if there was a original plan with them to try make them fall to chaos.

>There's always that one kid in school that isn't actually allowed to do anything I was that kid
I feel you.
My mother tried to train me to have the "right interests" (i.e. classical music, art and literature), to the point where my nerdy interest in natural science and math was discouraged.

She was mad for years after I chose to study a STEM subject after finishing high school.

This is correct.
It's not well explained like a lot of pre 30k (and until recently pre 40k) lore. but he made some deal in exchange for knowledge and then didn't fulfill his side of the bargain.

>oh shit, people will now know that I visit Sup Forums

I've seen that tank in WIP threads :^)

It's a very nice model though. It does make more sense than the standard Leman Russ (which IMO looks quite nice) but calling it 'realistic' is still a stretch because it inherits almost all of the design problems the Russ has anyway, such as the gigantic gun in the tiny turret.

Also why has a Vanquisher got heavy flamers on it? Why would it ever need those?

kek

More realistic in terms of proportions over all. Sure, guns are allways too big in 40k.

The flamers were the first one to be painted. It's all magnetised and I can change the weapon sponsons anytime. Or I can change the turret.

nice thumbnail

>The navigators are corrupt as fuck...

I'm sure there was corruption going on, but I'm not aware of the Navigators as a whole being a threat to the Imperium.

>...and hold too much power...

The same could be said about the Navy but he didn't plot to destroy them

>...the Emperor needs to be Authoritarian he rules over hundreds of thousands of planeets with different cultures and technologicals levels only a strong hand can keep things together.

That doesn't stop people from being pissed of about it, Morty. Y-ya know some people might actually *buurp* want to be free to make their own mistakes. *buurp* Not everyone wants to be sheeple and live their lives according to what someone else things is good for them, Morty.

>Would you let your son die for a stupid fight user?

No, but the motive doesn't change the effect. Angron was denied his own agency and was forced to abandon the only friends he ever had so I can understand why he was willing to turn on the Big E.

>Fulgrim just fucked everything the eldar were almost forging an alliance with the Imperium and he decides to fuck everything for a sword a nice sword but still a sword

He didn't know it was going to fucking posses him, he thought it was a fucking piece of metal

>Yeah no excuse he should had been euthanised.

Well I guess we should kill every animal on the planet for not knowing what morality is.

The storyline is kind of interesting, but the figurines and games are extremely nerdy.

I'm not going to enhance a crop for your silly nigga ass

>Y-ya know some people might actually *buurp* want to be free to make their own mistakes

But my mistakes won't open a portal for demons to rape and eat everyone on the planet!

>
>

Are there any books on the Imperial Guard?

>Tfw you will never be the a member of the guard fighting on a planet that has been over run by chaos, know that you will not survive in a battle thst even space Marines are dying left and right in

People got some good 40k images/art to dump here? I've lost all my folders.

>Loken wrecking Lucius
>Not based Nykona Sharrowkyn
>Shoots primarchs in the face
>Kills Lucius, the supposed "best swordsman in the galaxy", twice, in one on one melee combat.

>41st Millennium
>Not being Chaos

These are terrible works of art. Its over complicated. It just looks like a mess of metal bits.

he tricked the chaos gods in order to surpass them, which obviously worked pretty well.

unfortunately, the genetic lineage of canada was allowed to persist into the 31st millennium so there were plenty of retards gullible enough to be goyim for the chaos gods and they fucked up the Emperors flawed, but overall legit, plans.

That's Warhammer, not WH40K

Ya and someone might use a gun to kill a bunch of people but does that mean no one should own guns?

mfw chaos says they'll invade again

What about this fanart?

best sci fi in the history of mankind

gretchin are 20 bucks

>Not wanting to be at the Emperor right side to fight one last time before the end times

Why heretics are so dumb?

Can Abaddon hope to ever beat Creed?

I love it. Did you make it?

Over the last three years I've been dropping a few quid here and there building up my Imperial Guard army.

Pask in a executioner with him and his mate having x2 multimelta and a lascannon is goat.

Got a good community here in the suburbs and tend to have games round houses as the GW stores are too autistic and smelly.

10/10 would purge

No, a drawfag in tg attended my request for this piece.

I think pol and warhammer go hand in hand. This is what roleplayers do.

He did a good job

Checked m8

There's half a ton of the things.

I personally very much enjoy the Ciaphas Cain books (40k black comedy featuring everyone's favourite HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!), and the Gaunt's Ghosts novels are always highly recommended. I've read the first one and it was good, though personally I thought Abnett relied too much on 'attack the Chaos weakpoint for massive damage!' as a solution to all the major problems the Ghosts encounter.

Recently I finished reading Flesh and Iron, which features the Ecclesiarchy being all fucked up and starting Space Vietnam. I enjoyed that one, but don't read it if you don't like heresy (though it is supremely well written heresy and I was rooting for them right up until the bittersweet end).

Was never able to play the tabletop.
Are the Tau really so difficult to fight against as /tg/ makes them?

What is not to love about white superhumans using machine guns that fire rpgs to kill filthy aliens

This 'merican tells the truth. 40k RPGs are great. You know you have wife material when a girl says yes to "Catholic Space Nazi Conquistador Privateers" and she enjoys it.

>lore is great
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm not NEARLY autistic enough to paint or play the tabletop, but reading about it is fun.

also guard is the only acceptable army

Yes, although that's only in competitive and pick up games. If you're playing with mates and they're using chess lists then you can just tell them to tone it down.

Yeah, let's go find a cheap hobby like model airplanes or paintball instead.

Read the books about Garro, from the series which contains ashes of fealty

Horus rising trilogy

I can't kill every person in my solar system with a handgun user.
A daemon portal however...

Hmh, pretty good. But Loken also survived Virus bombing and a zombie apocalypse.

I've lost EVERYTHING as I sad.
That is all that I have.

>Ciaphas Cain books

Muh boy. Those are all a splendid read. They read like a satire and keep me giggling at all the dumb shit that goes on.

What was that? Facing down a lictor? Just stun him and have your squad of besties run over his ass with the chimera.

I just wish Jurgen wasn't such a goddamn Chekov's Gun all the damn time.