Image Dump thread for new arrivals

>picture parade go

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's start this war.
[spoiler]
REI BEST GIRL

Let's show the normies the real debate in America. Clinton vs Trump is nothing compared to Rei vs Asuka.

Let's deal with the real issues that matter. Let's show the normies what we really need to talk about.

How Rei is the best girl. Asuka a shit.

Maybe on other boards, but I am pretty sure Asuka is more on the Sup Forums wavelength.

Holy shit, that actually is the gif, lol. It takes so long.

quality Gainax animation

mfw normies won't know what to make of the glory of alt-right icon Rei Ayanami

hideous

Not even an anti-semitic meme girl.

Asuka has her hands/paws ready in attack mode, always.

mfw the media has realized that Trump has tapped into the right wing Neo-Nazi anime Neon Genesis Evangelion

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

> Asuka is the warrior against the secret Illuminati/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. And in the meme posted on my Twitter thread, she is Trump, wearing his signature hat.

> Having decoded the meaning of the image, I then set about trying to document how and where it entered the employ of the white supremacist fringe.

that was one of the most cringeworthy things I've read

Shit. You beat me to it.

Anyway, nice to know leftie tards are as dumb at making conspiracy shit as righty tards.

Do you think he even watched the show?

> only 8 1/2 hours
What a pleb Sanders is. You need at least a good 12 hour lecture.