Arnie will die in your life time

>arnie will die in your life time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UVA7MDQr1Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good riddance anyone who has a different political opinion to me I automatically hate his father would be ashamed of him.

fpbp, arnie is a race traitor and should die soon

good, he's a leftist and hasn't made a decent movie in 30 years. he fucks his midget nanny then has the audacity to take a false moral high road, he's a alt-left fanatic cultist that tows the line when it's good for his fading image

Unironically this, desu.

Daniel Day Lewis will die in your lifetime

reminder arnold cheated on a kennedy with this pot bellied goblin that was hobbling around his mansion brandishing a broom.

>die
You mean he will move on?

its gonna hurt when robin williams goes. i hope he keeps up the energy when he's an old man because it would be a drag to see that flame dim.

Everyone on the West Coast is about to die. Thanks based Kim!

who needs him when we've got based crowder

When your all being is fueled by pure testoterone, these petty thing don't matter.

>OP thinks he will survive the coming reckoning

Don't give a shit now that I found hes a numale cuck who is only a republican in name. The guy has no backbone, he should stand with Trump and not give into all these celebs who just bandwagon hate because they listen to fake news on their twitter feed. Guess fucking all those mexican maids turned him into a coward.

I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not

>being THIS sucked in by politics that you drastically change your opinion of /ourguy/ over literally nothing

>using /ourguy/ on anyone but Trump and based Sam Hyde

please go back

kill yourself

>/ourguy/
>Arnie literally posts on Reddit

youtu.be/UVA7MDQr1Nc

>/ourguy/
>a politician who only acts in pleb movies for teenagers

>using /ourguy/ on anyone but Chuck and based Sneed Hyde
please go back to r/The_Cuckold

This. Sup Forums is and will always remain a joke

I have nothing against Arnie but I don't like how he bashed Nickelback. Why does he have to fall into the mainstream normie mind?

Donald

Dubs say he dies tomorrow