Will this be the first horror flick to win an Oscar?

Will this be the first horror flick to win an Oscar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsEPKkinANo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus I hope not. King and his legacy of mediocrity must be put to rest already.

will ur mommy be the first lady to deliver a child from her poopoo hole?

I do realise that Stephen King is a normie writer, yet I really like his books (maybe I'm a normie, shame on me then). As for now, I'm really hyped for this movie. I'll probably end up being disappointed, but I still have some hope. Will it win an Oscar? Nah. Will it be enjoyable? Maybe.

>first

Depends on if they keep that scene in.

Apart from the Exorcist?

The Silence Of The Lambs won best picture.

Silence of the Lambs, genius

I think it will be rather good, trailers have been promising and nothing looks glaringly wrong like with Dark Tower. My main concern is the sequel which i expect to be pretty bad considering it was far from the best bit in the books.

Not horror, dummies

the kiddie gang bang?

>Only horror movie of all time to be nominated for best picture
>Didn't even win

SPOOKY CLOWN
P
O
O
K
Y

looks super faithful to the book. Will watch

they can't give it an oscar because there are not enough black folks in it. they should have had a white pennywise preying on a black community. then it'd have won every single oscar and been a very powerful metaphor for trump's america.

The original TV-movie IT was shIT and not scary

It looks like just another mediocre horror flick, so no

>the TV-movie
>original
Also the director hates the TV movie, so it might be a good sign

Is this some fucking conspiracy on Sup Forums, shilling this unnecessary shit all the time?

you'd best start believing in shill threads
[/spoiler]you're in one[/spoiler]

>200 GoT threads, Star Wars threads, Rick and Morty threads on /tv all the time
>complaining about IT

Obligatory I want to fuck the clown post.

>a bunch of kids running a train on their equally young female friend in a sewer

Get checked for paranoid schizophrenia

That ain't going to be in the movie sadly.

Why is Beaverly dressed like Mickey Mouse?

Why is this even so popular? It's just a Hollywood horror movie but people treat it like a huge blockbuster.
It feels like this hype is completely manufactured. The old TV movie wasn't even good or popular.

Based froggo is in IT

No, sicko. The "Killing an Interdimensional Pedo-Spider with a Slingshot" scene. Fucking epic.

only if they dont cut the gangbang scene

>who is Bill Skarsgard

An actor that nobody knew existed before this movie. Only a few people have seen Hemlock Grove.

This movie will be shit but will break a billion

>[/spoiler]you're in one[/spoiler]

No.

>>who is Bill Skarsgard

this, but unironically

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

>The sequel will be pretty bad
This, the 1980's story only worked because it was parallel to the 1950's one

The director said he intends to release a spliced together movie after both are out and he is making both the movies with this in mind.
I genuinely think this will be looked at as a classic horror movie in time, based on everything I've seen and heard.

Many people will blame this being left out on "c'mon guy's it's 2017!" But I can't think of any period in time where this would be shown on screen

Sad but true.

Would you laugh at its jokes, Sup Forums?

Yes, and I would kiss his juicy wet lips too.

CUTE
U
T
E

I wanna come down into that sewer

I want Pennywise to pop inside me.

Prepare yourself for vore then.

No. Would you get nervous if Mr. Keene's daughter gave you condoms and told you to meet her at the kissing bridge?

Anyone else find the small yet aggressive niche of Pennywise fuckers to be disconcerting?

Are the makers of this movie aware that they are about to turn many people into clownfuckers?

No, she's boring and her dad probably wants to fuck me more than her.

O, MY GANGBANG NEN

I want to protect his smile from those shitty chud kids

They weird me out more than the pedoposters.

You obviously, are lacking in the french early 60's kino then

Was that little girl in an episode of supernatural? The one where they have to be drunk to see the ghost??

There's a whole clown in the sewer and you're nervous about a boring white girl?

Why did you reply to my post twice?

R-really?

I got it, user.

Good bye now.

I want to like horror movies but I feel that they're for children. I can't remember a single horror movie that I actually enjoyed except for The Ring, which I saw when I was younger.

I want to like sewer trains but I feel that they're for children.

I want to like being tortured and eaten alive but I feel like it's for children

I can't get over the fact how fucking pretty he is.
Seriously, design choices for this costume are kinda confusing.

Last halloween my gf dressed as a clown and I fucked her it was pretty amazing

the amount of promotion and marketing is proportional to how bad the movie is
you have plenty of examples

This movie won't even be as good as the original miniseries. The og terrified a generation of kids. Today's kids see chinks curb stomp babies on LiveLeak, they aren't capable of being terrified by fiction in the same way.

>the miniseries
>good

Kids get spooked by Slender Man and creepy pastas. Both are scarier than your shitty miniseries.

>miniseries was "scary"
when will this meme stop?

You weren't alive, your opinion doesn't count

Do the kids bang in it?

>tfw cant find anywhere to watch the second part of miniseries for free

>he thinks it's jokes
come on sport, i know i was pissing my pants at that raunchy lil 90s horror clown throwdown summer blockbuster

My neighborhood, and every neighborhood in the suburbs, had gangs of kids organized into a clown watch. So not terrifying it caused kids to form a posse to defend against the fear.

What promotion? All it has is a few trailers on youtube, it costs next to nothing

Shills cost money user

feels good to be living in Russia where there are tonnes of sites with web-rips outta ass here and there.

That doesn't make the miniseries scary

I think it's because the horror focuses on spooking you out rather than committing itself to an idea of dread. A good horror movie, in my book, is They Look Like People. It doesn't go for cheap scares and bases its fear and paranoia in genuine human connection. A lot of movies don't do that.

the constant shilling here
the stupid trailers
they had been talking about this movie since forever

and worst of all: the clown horror subgenre is niche as fuck
people hating clowns always talk about it, but the majority don't give a fuck about them
i found the new clown pathetic
and oh lord the first time i saw the spider on the original
the material is not that good to begin with
IT part 1 is decent. part 2 is garbage

It's not Thor 3, you know, the movie mods had to stop shills from raiding Sup Forums for. But maybe

My neighborhood, and every neighborhood in the suburbs, had gangs of kids organized into beating up the 1 retard that found Tim Curry's IT terrifying.

Mickey Mouse?!

Last IT (2017) trailer looks 10 times better than the entire miniseries though

It took a gang of you 400lb hackers to beat up one retard? You guys really are pussies.

Thanks, I'll check that one out

It looks good but the trailer was terrible.

No we just took great pleasure in letting you know that the entire neighborhood likes seeing you get hurt.

As much pleasure as your uncle got with your flaccid prepubescent cock in his mouth?

You'll understand when you turn 15

This.
His movies are for the 70's - 80's, what ever that nignog cowboy movie was proves it. By todays standards, he is shit.

Who is that qt on the left

I was extremely skeptical and thought the movie was going to suck, and more of hollywood running out of ideas. Mindlessly trashing the supposed scary parts in the trailer...then I saw the Georgie scene, I must say I'm very intrigued now.

Definitely not

The miniseries sucked something awful man, Tim Curry was only mildly entertaining...that was the only thing. Rest was fucking awful.

Maybe in makeup and special effects.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsEPKkinANo

The Georgi scene for those that haven't seen it. Very uncomfortable awkward feeling that's rare in horror movies nowadays.

If Wonder Woman gets nominated for Oscars this should too.