How does Mike deal with the fact that Jay is now superior to him in almost every aspect?

How does Mike deal with the fact that Jay is now superior to him in almost every aspect?

>"Hey Mike.. I just realized that I have zero marketable job skills, and have completely relied upon you - the man who slept with my first love - for virtually my entire adult life!

>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face and fizzled out after being ignored by even my most loyal fans! I'm nothing more than a polyp sucking on the colon of Red Letter Media, satiated with my lack of ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry I so bitterly critique!

>With the exception of a cute haircut and a sycophantic, ingratiating nature, I offer virtually nothing to you! It's become clear that I have absolutely no future in film making, outside of making "ironically bad" YouTube videos as I obediently wait at your side to collect my earnings (mere pennies on the dollar) as they fall off the dinner table onto my food dish!"

>"That's right, Jay!"

Is he funnier than him, though?

>Jay: I really liked the movie
>Mike: I didn't like the movie
>Jay: Yeah I didn't really like the movie.

Jay is a Manlet

Show me at least five Half in the bags where this happens.

>implying Jay is worse than aids moby or the beard guy none of whose videos I will ever watch

You're gay for Jay.

mike has the best puns

How come Adult Swim hasn't picked up Half in the Bag

They've already got On Cinema At The Cinema which is better.

I'm sorry but I would unironically sex Jay with the hope of it developing into a relationship

Do you think that Mike ever thinks about sexually assaulting Jay? it'd be easy for him

Not even for sexual pleasure just as a power excersise at this point after all these years of being together if Jay had not assumed himself as the submissive part of this duo he would have left years ago to try his hand at his own independant venture. It'd be easy for Mike to set up a Re-View taping and when they are sitting face to face on their chairs Mike would only need to stick out his un-erect penis out of his pants and go on with the tapping as if nothing were happening.

Soon enough Jay would have no choice but to crawl from his seat and put Mike's member on his mouth, hoping for it get erect inside the warmth of his mouth. Why hasn't it happened yet? They could even offer the footage as a Patreon incentive.

What was his solo comedy?

Fuck you.

>>My most recent attempt at solo comedy fell flat on its face and fizzled out after being ignored by even my most loyal fans

What'd I ignore? Seriously, did Jay do something solo?

This pasta sucks because it should really be about Rich. Jay has technical skills and the ability to articulate his thoughts. Rich is dumb, smug, and doesn't even know how to focus a camera.

>posting in a mean spirited copypasta thread

Fuck off.

Would you sexually assault him in the chance that you'd mindbreak him and make him your boy toy?

>Mike: What'd you think of Dunkirk?
>Jay: Meh, it was ok.
Jay's a fuckin' pleb.

Oh, user...you...you realize that was a joke, right?

You know Mike fucks Jay in the butt, right?

Mike's Kike & Reich
Formerly Jay's

>Jay: "I thought it was horrible."
>Mike: "I actually enjoyed it."
>Jay: "Well...it wasn't too bad, but..."

Thanks guys really helpfull

>Do you think that Mike ever thinks about sexually assaulting Jay
uh.......no?

Yeah but his laff is funny.

QUICK!

Say one nice thing about Jay!

mike is funnier and my mom said he is more attractive than the gay twink

He's cute

He has a nice haircut.

Why do you think Mike passively aggressively shills to get his foot inside Hollywood's door (first with Max Landis and recently with that Annabelle: Creation director.)

The moment he gets his big break he's gonna leave Jay in the dust. If not he'll probably end up killing himself.

>he gets his big break

He edits good

Why do you guys need to HATE on every single thing you like? It seems like you purposely hate yourselves.