Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about sexual liberation?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about sexual liberation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laetitia_Casta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is that

I don't find anything wrong with it. If it's not hurting anybody, why should I give two shits about it?

Sexual liberation as an idea is awfully broad.

Personally, I've never understood the strange aversion to sexuality that Christian fundamentalist types seem to hold onto.

>laetitia casta

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laetitia_Casta

It fosters harem behaviours that are incompatible with civilization, encouraging women to spoil their capacity to form proper, long-lasting pair bonds and the reliability of their chastity.

we as liberated as we gonna be son

>If it's not hurting anybody
What if I told you that it undermines the very foundation if our peaceful society and replaces it with a hedonistic and selfish culture that is driven to create nothing except the means of its own gratification?

'Degenerate' isn't just a buzzword; it's the reality of our times.

she has aids on her asshole

Thrash.

You ain't new or fresh, this shit started a long time ago.

LOWER NEEDS FOR LOWER BREEDS

If society isn't hedonist it isn't worth living in or preserving

I've only ever had sex with the person I'm married to. I think a lot people still believe in that as an ideal. At the same time though, women (and men) who choose to sleep around shouldnt be killed or tortured like is mudslime nations.

good point, we can start with having you kill yourself so we can move on with a non-hedonist society.

i think i desperately want to thrust into that girl over and over again

I noticed as well but who cares, she is liberated right

Fuck off, she's mine. Get your own waifu

i think there is a video where rihanna bangs her

>implying you are anything but a salty hypocrite
Stop roleplaying as a stoic. You are either delusional or lying. A society which pursues pleasure as the highest value is a patrician society. Contrition and martyrs plz go

after seeing her teeth you can have her m8

destroys civilization

How exactly does it destroy society? Are you so spineless that you need a rigid stifling society to keep your disgusting wants under lock and key

You guys are the virtually identical mirror image of the "rape culture" crowd.

I'm still a virgin so does it really affect me?

It's great!

I don't have to take care of some fat bitch and a bunch of noisy kids!

One question: how?
Seriously, sexuality should be something everyone gets to explore!
My wife and I are really kinky, and I love being able to buy new toys online to play around with in bed.
I remember one of my college GFs was into dry anal, and that is one experience I will never forget. I've also dated a girl who was into BDSM, and had a threesome with 2 bisexual girls.
Now, since this is Sup Forums, I'll probably be either yelled at for being a normie or called fake. However, that does not change the fact that sexual liberation (and subsequent exploration) are really enjoyable for both partners.
Seriously, fuck purity or whatever the latest meme word is. Sex is great, and living like my ultra-Christian parents would suck.

except those women wouldn't have been raped if they weren't going out being whores to begin with.

rape is very rare in the lower partner count population.

Ohh,..

you people think -WOMEN- were liberated...

AHHHHHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!