This show is fucking hilarious, as a European

I literally laugh until I cry when I watch this show.

It needs more love on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqvDk80ZUk8
youtube.com/watch?v=b74gEI_Cqq4
youtube.com/watch?v=7kNSNPwuSjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jo73WL3lgY
politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blumpf BTFO amirite guys? xD

youtube.com/watch?v=FqvDk80ZUk8
Trump as prez may be bad for USA but gold for late night hosts

European is not a nationality friend from burgerland. You should have picked a random country in Europe.

>Racist Grandpa President

But John Oliver already used that joke.

Serious question, Who the fuck is that random black guy hooked up with a microphone at the side of the stage, I don't understand, He does literally nothing but say HOOOH WOOAH or DAS RITE, DAS RITE after Colbert tells a joke, Is there a point in any of it or is he just there for ebonic laughs?

fuck blumpfr and fuck white people

>Americas first 'racist grandpa' president

Actually all whites are racist so technically every president but 1 has been a racist

>as a European
Noone says this nigger.

He's there to be their token shuck and jive negro because tolerance

67 percent Hans

>(((comedians))) """borrowing"""" """"""jokes"""""" from each other for aeons
>somehow this is a point worth mentioning

It's not even the plagiarism thing that bothers me. It's the repetitiveness.

It's just sad.

When is he gonna talk about something else?

He's too far in.
His obsession will never end.

>this is clearly a bait post by a Sup Forumstard to inspire indignation amongst his fellow Sup Forumsfriends
>Sup Forumsfags will still fall for the bait that comes from one of them
Here we go again

>The Trump Show with Stephen Colbert

I'm European but how anyone from Europe can criticise the state of America when we have nearly monthly Islamic terror attacks and jihadi enablers in government is beyond me.

TWOOOOO SCOOPS

As a European I find Americaun politicaul humour quite difficuult to understaund.

TWO SCOOPS OF MUSTARD??

OMFG OBUMMER IS FINISHED

>still bringing this shit up
liberals are obsessed

Dude I actually wish Trump was as a Dictator as all these showman call him, they could be sitting in a fuking gulag starving and contemplating their life

It panders illogical arguments to validate the congregation's ideas. It might as well be gospel hour cheering "God is Great!" and "The Devil is bad'!" to mad applause.

>still bringing two scoops up
kekistanis are obsessed

well met fellow (((Europeans)))

>liberal boogeyman
wew lad

Difference is one is recent and featured on many MSM claiming to be unbiased sites as well as liberal sites as confirmation that Trump is literally Hitler, while the other was a small friendly jab at Obama on one conservative show.

>country that elected a literal fucking ape for president shitting on white people
I am not surprised

t. The guy who still hasn't shut the fuck up about the two scoops shit

why does the Alt Left want to end hate speech?

it seems like they love engaging in hate speech against the president.

youtube.com/watch?v=b74gEI_Cqq4

>le American boogeyman
Eurokek pls come to your senses

>small friendly jab at Obama on one conservative show.
You're underage, aren't you?

they don't want to end hate speech, they love throwing hate around

they just want to end conservative speak, or common sense speak

I can't take it anymore

nobody has actually fallen for the bait though
also

I've fought meme wars before you even heard of the internet buddy

every show has a sidekick and every show has since carson's tonight show

Nu-Sup Forums is too young to know what irony is to be honest.

do you have any sources to prove him wrong? no?

Haha such a friendly jab the entirety of Fox News from 2008 onwards is just good natured banter mate
youtube.com/watch?v=7kNSNPwuSjQ
We are merely pretending to assblasted about the color of his fucking suit

Are you honestly implying Sean Hannity LIKES Obama? What are you, retarded?

>saying mean words is hate speech
Imagine being this triggered holy shit

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm pretty sure every president before Obama was a "racist grandpa president" according to lefties

literally what? What part of that post implied Hannity liked Obama, the mustard thing was a friendly jab, like making fun of his outfit. He goes rails on Obama for his stupid policies but you can only remember one time when he made a jab at him eating dijon mustard to show that conservatives only cared about that.

>guy wants to talk about issues within the actual speech
>reporter wants to shift focus on the suit
what's really going on here? are you really this blind?

>as a European
only Americans say "Europeans" you fat burger retard. People in the continent of Europe say what country they are from

Let's be honest you wouldn't know anyway. You're too young to remember anything pre 44.

what has trump said that was racist?

>projecting this hard

Good way to distract yourself from the muslims flooding your nation I would guess

>reporter wants to shift focus on the suit
So it's Fox who cares about the suit, is that what you're trying to say?

He said that all people should follow laws and order! By all he's implying black people! He's literally Hitler!

Here we go again

even in the uk men with tiki tourches across the pond burried this

and a spaz with a dodge is worse than what keeps happening

DONT MAKE FUN OF MUH DADDY

>strawmanning this hard

>bunch of nazis and kkk shits march around
>"yeah, they're not all bad, they good boys"

Retweeted that fake black crime statistic image from Sup Forums, you know the one

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jo73WL3lgY

How do people who support the democrats and call Trump "racist" intellectually defend themselves? It takes about 30 seconds of talking to these people to expose they have no clue what they are talking about and just parrot what people like John Oliver told them to think

But hillary clinton is blond and she hates gays. She said so herself on national tv a few years back

MUH HILLARY

>talk show host talks a lot about president of the united states
wtf I hate Colbert now??

Try harder it's clearly CNN

>fake
>FBI statistics

Okay.......

the image he tweeted did not cite the FBI

>what is misinterpretation
Or does that word have too many syllables for you, based kekistani?

He said literal Nazis are "fine people"

As a European I find it unsophisticated turgid bullshit and I cringe at people who find it funny. The Left truly are subhuman.

which one did he tweet then?

fuck niggers
CSB doesn't exist though

>O’Reilly: When you tweet out a thing, and this bothered me, I gotta tell you. You tweeted out that whites killed by blacks, these were statistics you picked up from somewhere, at a rate of 81 percent. And that’s totally wrong. Whites killed by blacks is 15 percent, yet you tweeted it was 81 percent.

>Trump: Bill, I didn’t tweet, I retweeted somebody that was supposedly an expert, and it was also a radio show.

>O’Reilly: Why do you want to be in that zone?

>Trump: Hey, Bill, Bill, am I gonna check every statistic? I get millions and millions of people, @RealDonaldTrump, by the way.

>O’Reilly: You gotta, you’re a presidential contender, you gotta check ‘em.

>Trump: I have millions of people … You know what? Fine. But this came out of radio shows and everything else.

>O’Reilly: Oh, come on, radio shows?!

>Trump: All it was is a retweet. And it wasn’t from me. It came out of a radio show, and other places.

Trump himself admitted it was fake and you're still defending it?

>what is relevence?

>fake
>misinterpreted
These are the same thing and you have a functioning brain loljk

>>Trump: Hey, Bill, Bill, am I gonna check every statistic?

A literal moron.

>CSB doesn't exist
Jesus and I thought they just put the (real) statistics into a wrong context. Kekistanis are fucking braindead.

except he didn't say that actually. He literally said nothing racist at all. Trump should actually launch a libel suit against CNN and people like Colbert at this point.

yeah that is a retarded image
i was thinking of a different image, chill out

fuck misinterpretation, see

>people who march with nazis aren't nazis
whoops I was merely pretending to join this nazi march lol still fine people amirite

Is this the first late show you watched since your bedtime got extended? Seriously some fags need to do some researching before shitposting

>I can use hate speech to silence my opponents but they can never use it against me
>hate speech is whatever I want it to mean

Like those four black people who kidnapped and tortured a white person in Chicago earlier this year while chanting "fuck Trump" and "fuck white people." Not hate speech. Not a hate crime. No siree.

Even Jon Stewart didn't talk about Bush nearly every single episode.

>MUH FAKE NEWS

politico.com/story/2017/08/15/full-text-trump-comments-white-supremacists-alt-left-transcript-241662

Making fun of hateful, privileged whites is not hate speech.

every late night show needs an ethnic there to approve every joke and shake their head at whitey

Or the white guys who held, sodomized and tortured a black person while chanting Ku Klux Klan songs and "nigger". Not hate speech. Not a hate crime. No siree.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

except it wasn't a nazi march. It was a rally to save a statue.

Dipshits like you just call everything 'nazi' because the media labels it that way and you just repeat it like trained seals.

>tfw Trump is so stupid he makes O'Reilly look smart

>Colbert make millions a month for making fun of trump and trumplerinas
>the average conservative struggles to feed 5 kids
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>do literal Nazi salutes
>not Nazis

REEEEEEE STOP CALLING US NAZIS