Is this show worth a watch or is it just sjw propaganda?

Is this show worth a watch or is it just sjw propaganda?

>Netflix

neither

>sjw propaganda
How the fuck did you get that into your mind?
Animal gags aside, it's a show about a whiney rich white guy. It's about as non-SJW as you'll get these days.

It's a metal antihero style parody of white sitcom shows from the 90s mainly Tim Allen and stuff like that.

It's depression kino and actually it's mostly played straight that's why it works.

Unlike Rick and Morty post season 3 ep1 where it all feels cheap

>swj propaganda
That's what your mom said last night when I was fucking her ass.

It's designed to appeal to trendy "so depressed" hipster girls.

laughed once at the line "Stealing a meal from Neal McBeal the Navy Seal" in S1 and dropped it
Been tols S2 &3 are better

I think I got up to episode 4 before dropping it. It appeals to the middle class hipsters and above; you could say it's SJW propaganda, since SJW's are predominately fit those categories.

>SJW
They actually make fun of SJWs plenty of times with Diane

worth a watch

I always wanted to ask this:
But what's with younger whites and that whole horse mask meme. Seems to be pretty popular with hipsters like wearing dress shoes without socks.

I think it's funny. A lot of people like it more for it's depressing tone.

The show doesn't get good till about episode 8 of s1

Pure depression kino
S1 is alright, but everything from S2 onwards is great

It's dead, like everything on Netflix

It's both.
The SJW propaganda is contained in the Diane episodes, though. Sadly, they're not skippable and I'm afraid they're gonna go full "fuck drumpf" with season 4.

Oh yeah, and it's a good show about a sad horse or something.

I watched all of it
dindu nuffin for me

So you haven't gotten to the part where she goes to another country?

That was mostly a Peanutbutter story though, when I say "Diane episodes" I mean the ones where she goes against not-Cosby and the abortion one.

Those declarations always seem like virtue signaling than genuine concern to me.
Can a producer ever say he doesn't side with the left and keep working in hollywood?

>white guy
uh, he's a horse retard

Just another show where writers try to base every single joke on depression.