Why is it our job to hate Russia now? Why don't the Americans seem to care any more? We should be teaming up on this

Why is it our job to hate Russia now? Why don't the Americans seem to care any more? We should be teaming up on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5183489/russia-invincible-missile-nuclear-weapons-doubts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have this thread every hour
kys Sup Forumstard

It's right though

Don't worry, I've been doing my part

Sup Forumstards love Russia

Don't worry, we don't like Russia either

Because your media tells you to do that, duh

>Because your media tells you to do that, duh
"Muh ebil goobernment media. Mama mia"

>it doesn’t look like him
>>it really does

i don't watch the news and i'm sick of kremlinbots

i don't particularly like russia but the fear mongering and paranoia about it is ridiculous.

>

I already told you, Nigel
USA doesn't care about you, EU doesn't care about you, you are on your own

We stole your brexit vote and killed that mi5 double agent that your mi5 would've never killed because mi5 doesn't kill people and then another one a week before Russian elections

delet this

Because nearly all the reasons to hate Russia are things that the US is guilty of too. Our media is unabashedly hypocritical on the subject of Russia.

The only thing the US has some slight moral position to criticize Russia for was the Ukraine incident, which most Americans rightfully do care about, and wholly support the sanctions punishing them for it. Only Democratic Party shills give a shit about the election interference stuff. If Putin had released dirt on Trump that helped Hillary win the election, he’d have been praised as a hero by the left wing media, so most Americans thoroughly tune out their incessant whining.

Not a chance in hell bud

no matter, we can go it alone
it's our cross to bear

Hating Russia in their current state is pointless. They’re a distant 4th world power behind the US, EU, and China. They’re utterly toothless without the support of 1 or more of the top 3 powers, so the best thing to do is just ignore their antics because Putin’s goal is to get both the US and EU to go at each other’s throats so he can quietly annex land while they’re fighting with each other.

His hope when he took Crimea was that the EU wouldn’t go along with the US on the sanctions in a naive effort to eventually entice Russia to join their union, which was very nearly the case until he shot down that jetliner. Russia has traditionally tried to exploit chaos in the world to increase their power, so don’t give them the weapon of acknowledging them as either a friend or enemy, they are simply a child that needs to be spanked when they get out of line.

As a Russian, let me tell you that I don't share your opinion.
I think the one thing Putin is most afraid of is China. He knows that sooner or later, China will outclass Russia. Realistically, Russia can have two possible futures: get into EU and be an infulential member state, or become Chinas bitch. Putin would obiviously prefere the first alternative, but right now, he sees now possibility how to get closer to EU

They shoot down civilian airplanes

You know what would help Russia join the EU? NOT annexing territory from their sovereign neighbors, supporting backwater despots, and shooting down commercial jets.

Russia realistically has no reason to fear China while the US still calls the shots in the world. Even without an official defensive agreement, the US absolutely would not let China aggressively grab the western half of Russia, not because they give a shit about Russia losing territory, but because they do give a shit about China gaining so much geographically advantageous territory and would immediately step in to stop their hated Cold War rival from getting eaten. Russia will never join the EU. They want the EU to join Russia.

>NOT annexing territory from their sovereign neighbors, supporting backwater despots, and shooting down commercial jets.
That certanly would help, however, Russia simply cannot allow Ukraine to join Nato, that would put american military bases only a few kilometers away from Moscow, leaving Russia at Americas mercy.

>Russia realistically has no reason to fear China while the US still calls the shots in the world.
This won't last. China will outclass America sooner or later, just like USA outclassed UK. China simply has more people and thus can support a bigger industry.

>the US absolutely would not let China aggressively grab the western half of Russia
But China would grab the eastern part of Russia, by supporting separatists and then making them Chinese vassal states, like they have been over the most of history.

>Russia will never join the EU. They want the EU to join Russia.
How can 500 million people join a country of 150 million? That is not possible

I meant to say Eastern* part of Russia, that was just a typo.

>That certanly would help, however, Russia simply cannot allow Ukraine to join Nato, that would put american military bases only a few kilometers away from Moscow, leaving Russia at Americas mercy.
The US has military bases IN Germany’s capital, but Germany’s government is hardly at our beck and call. A few kilometers or a thousand kilometers, it literally does not matter the US can already demolish every single capital on the planet if they wanted to.

>russians kill british police officers
>british cuckolds thank them and ask for more

>A few kilometers or a thousand kilometers, it literally does not matter the US can already demolish every single capital on the planet if they wanted to.
It makes a huge difference, friend. Hitler tried to conquer Russia, yet those few thousand kilometers were quiet the hassle for him. Same is true for USA, thus Russia tries to keep as manny puppet states as possible between itself and American bases

Hitler didn’t have ICBMs and pinpoint satellite imagery. The nature of warfare has changed entirely since WW2. The US already beat Russia in the Cold War without a single shot being exchanged between the 2. Putin doesn’t want puppet states between him and NATO because he’s afraid of the US, it’s because he wants to reform the Soviet Union.

brits are subhumans who cares what they think

britshits are fucking retards

We really should. Russia is trying to save the West from itself. The only we can beat the upcoming east is with Russia on our side.

and so are amerishits

>i know what putin wants
dude you're more mighty than russian hackers

Literally every major country in the world would like to increase their power, Putin is no exception.

> best thing to do is just ignore their antics
Do it
> NOT annexing territory from their sovereign neighbors
Accpting Crimea is unironically the best thing Putin ever done, and i mostly mean in moral sense. It should have never been left to Ukraine

>how puppet states is not beneficial then?

You already have missile shields. It is only a matter of time until you have perfected them, making ICBM useless. Then we return to WW2 times all over again

We're heavily weighed down by certain groups and especially in certain states, as you are and will be 10 fold with each passing year.
And we'll be laughing at how stupid "Germans" have become..

time.com/5183489/russia-invincible-missile-nuclear-weapons-doubts/

so we both agree that russian "superweapon" can't defeat nuclear shields, so Russia has every reason to be afraid of a land invasion?

Not quite, one thing changed massively
Birth rates

In fact, the highest birth rate cunts are also the ones poised to explode, or be exploded through wars
It's also the reason China will not balkanize in my lifetime