Has she ever been in a good film?

Has she ever been in a good film?

Have you ever wiped your own ass, Jason?

Magic Mike

DUDE JAPANESE POTATOES LMAO

ur moms home videos

Maybe, but she hasn't ever been good in a film

Seriously, her face is a damn mess. She was ugly before, but at least she was real.

BREAKING: Japanese Potatoes Turning Young Women Into Turnips

Imagine endlessly sucking dick and still not making it.

My nigga

No. She's the Dark Waifu.

She was the best thing in the last project from the most renowned screenwriter alive but let's pretend that didn't happen

This.

I bet the only thing that consoles her at this point is her money. 37 unmarried and childless and running out of eggs. Shit career. She might as well enjoy fucking dudes and letting them put it in her ass.

why are you implying with that picture?

it's all about the camera lens distortion, you retards

Too ugly for me

>i really really like women

what*

>I really really like women

lol, did he really say that?

>somehow the lens distortion only affects her face and not her body and background
Nice try Olivia.

Female beauty standards are real dumb

exactly. you don't know anything about photography. retard.

My new girlfriend looks just like her and I am feeling I am being cucked already.

Fuck me

Her private unreleased anal sex film. I imagine.

Go find an early office christmas party trailer then compare what she looks like to the actual movie footage.

In order for your argument to hold true, you'd have to try to claim they reshot the entire movie with different lenses that only affected her.

>have so much plastic surgery that even aaron rodgers doesn't think you're a believable beard

what the fuck happened to her jaw? she was very attractive before

wtf

the picture was taken with a japanese potato that alters facial proportions and skin tone, as you can see women can never do any wrong and all anomalies are caused by factors they can't control

Hey maybe they did, you don't know.

kys

>Autism