Hillary Clinton

Lol, Hillary Clinton calling this site out, but when I come here it's just a bunch of racist white supremacists and anti-muslim fags that support her. Boy this just screwed her over.
Btw, fuck you guys. I'll put a vote AGAINST Hillary. Maybe even for Trump? :)

Yeah, maybe Trump. Does that bother you racists? :)

Get the fuck out, race traitor.

Not my fault your dumbass candidate thought that this website was against her, not with her.

>Voting trump
Completely against the core values of Sup Forums. It's like you WANT more niggers to avoid abortion!

>fags

you sure use offensive words for a normie who just discovered this site

@WwyPTU55

So what? You guys use 10x the offensive stuff than me.

Kill yourself. Hillary is the only candidate that openly hates niggers

@KuNt

I guess your first part of your name shows what kind of people you guys are. i'm screenshotting this conversation and showing it to my Buds. We were originally going to go Hillary but you idiots screwed up. Maybe they'll change their opinions too.

One responded. He is coming to this board right now.

That's it.

I'm a #TrumpMissile now

Fuck off trump shill. That nigger loving kike is going down. #ImWithHer

There is nothing fucking wrong with hating Muslims you cunt. We are defending Western Civilisation here.

Hillary Clinton at least is politically savvy enough to deal with this. Not to mention she is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims, how many has that halfwit Trump killed? 0.

Fuck off, you need to vote for hillary so she keeps niggers in their place

Fuck off of this board, you fucking race traitor

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heil Hillary

Holy fuck. You guys are incredibly racist and fucking retards. This "Save the white race" won't come through, eventually all races will be gone, black, asian, Hebrew, all of it. We'll become one. You idiots don't understand.

>fags

Bait, kill yourself

Voting for Hillary is a vote for abortion which kills millions of niggers a year.

NO BLACK CHILD LEFT UNABORTED

WHITE IS RIGHT

HEIL HITLLARY

You guys r rly not helping

i'm sure a newfag would use the term fag that only people that lurked on this board long enough know is commonly used when refering to other pol/lacks

>Destruction of races and cultures is progress
k

Hillary is the best hope we have against degeneracy. She's lying to normies about her SJW beliefs to get that millenial vote kek. I can't wait until she bans gays and arrests all the blacks for the sake of the white race

fuck you, hillary will rule and super predators will die

Yeah and we'll send everyone to deathcamps who don't want to be part of utopia.

Get fucked cunt. HEIL HILLARY, only she will bring the super predators to heel.

She's the only candidate with a sensible position on genetically inferior humans.

"Bring them to heel" is just a nice way of saying "burn them in their homes".

HEIL HILLARY #IMWITHFUHRHER