Hi CNN. I'm anonymous, the leader of the alt-right. Feel free to ask me anything...

Hi CNN. I'm anonymous, the leader of the alt-right. Feel free to ask me anything. I have a PhD in memology with a concentration in Kek from the University of Auschwitz.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont make fun of the holocaust. You didnt see the suffering, the gas chambers, the death of six million Jews. Your hate will not heal wounds.

Dont make fun of the holocaust. You didnt see the suffering, the gas chambers, the death of six million Jews. Your hate will not heal wounds.

Oy vey.

Hello CNN

>implying anyone did

Nobody else saw the suffering, gas chambers, or 6 million dead jews either.

Saved pic though! Keked hard!

Hitlary said today: " PARANOID FRENCH CALL THEMSELVES FAR RIGHT "
It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU... ... ...

>Muh Holocaust actually happened meme

Agreed. Three of my grandparents died in Auschwitz and another four in Treblinka and I find this post very offensive .

Fuck off. Germany was never their country. Piece of shit ingrate!

(OP)

A FUCKING NON-COUNTRY

Hi normies, love you all.

it didn't happen.

we gotta get her hands clasping like a merchant

>ShartInMart
>Leader of anything

We all know it's Cambodia that's leading the charge for the Alt-Right, on this Iranian Chinese Checkers Tutorial Forums

Neither did you, and not hating won't heal wounds either.

Found the faggot copypasta.

REMEMBER THE SHOAH
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NO HEAL

Wow... So easy to bait. My id tag changed. Swear it!

CNN's Israel Tanenbaum here, tell me more about Sup Forums, why does he wear the swastika

Hello, I'm here on behalf of the BBC.

I'm researching a news piece that will hopefully correct the record on this "alt-right" nonsense.

Can anyone give me the contact details of this "Fourchan" person?

you are right. noone saw it cause its a lie. check you facts normie.

cnn confirmed in thread

Did they fall out of the guard tower?

Lol are you gonna bring in your three memer friends again or is this a new person?
Last night's muh holocaust thread was shitpost central.
They even had the gall to try to le epik trole me by using the Holfe telegram which only details the arrivals of inmates at the labor camps in Poland.
Madness.

A lie as huge as americans won the ww2

Mhm, this is a shameful accusation to make.

Why do you young men think the Holocaust didn't happen?

Do you think the eight million Jews who were murdered simply disappeared?

That would be me. Hi, I'm Sup Forums. Kill all Jews.

Hi CNN

Why do you want to kill all the Jews, Sup Forums?

Did a Jew do you some wrong as a child?

Listen Big Black Cock Network, I don't answer non serious questions.

I'm sorry to hear that Sup Forums, but honestly, I'm curious.

Why do you honestly hate the Jews, and what reason do you have to want them all dead?

>Dont make fun of the holocaust,goyim. You didnt see the suffering, the gas chambers, the death of six million Jews. Your hate will not heal wounds.

I am GOD NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

>they own the big banks
>the big corporations
>push multiculturalism
>have a constant victim complex which makes it impossible to criticise them

Soros is pure malevolence incarnate.

It is perfectly possible, and indeed I would welcome it my friend, for you to criticise my people. Nobody is above reproach, irrespective of historical circumstances.

As for the other details, I can find no evidence that Jews are disproportionately represented in business, or "the corporations" as you so elegantly put it. As for multiculturalism, I would look at Israel - I would always say that it is too white, and that they as a nation have not done their duty in the current crisis.

It just saddens me to see such ignorant beliefs being parroted here - it was hate and ignorance the last time as well, I urge you young men not to make the same mistake as Germany in the 1930s - the cost is all too evident

>You didnt see the suffering, the gas chambers, the death of six million Jews
My grandfather didn't see that either.

you trolling, mate?

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

Joe Biden on white genocide.

You guys are idiots, OP is fucking CNN

Lurk and you will see, it will be like dark clouds parting the sky and the truth sun shining through

Hi, im new here, can somebody explain this nazi frog thing to me?

CNN CORRESPONDENT REPORTER HERE!

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE DOMESTIC TERRORIST MASTERMIND Sup Forums AND HIS MANIFESTO TO HURT FEELINGS AND CAUSE MASS TRIGGERING AMONG THE LITANY OF EASILY OFFENDED HUMAN GARBAGE THAT MAKES UP THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA TODAY.

my great grandfather was gassed three times and this thread hurts ME so much.

Dr. Anonymous? I'm CNN.

(((anonymous)))

Why aren't you morons using your premium accounts to hide our plans from the normies? Are we still on for Saturday/Sunday?

Remember, basic plans start at $1.67 a month. ( allows users to bypass typing a CAPTCHA verification)
Alt-Right Guest Pass
(One time $2.99 pass to hide messages from non-premium users)
Sup Forums Gold Account
($2.67 a month or $30 a year, unlocks hidden boards)
Sup Forums Platinum Account
($3.99 a month, unlocks mod tools can provide day VIP passes for friends)

We need to protect our plans from media/CTR shills.
{You need an Alt-Right Guest Pass to view this message.}