Why is Sup Forums so full of unfunny people trying to make people laugh?

Why is Sup Forums so full of unfunny people trying to make people laugh?

Formerly Chuck's

Reddit School Holidays you fucking newfag

Nice projection faggot

Sup Forums - Feed & Seed
Formerly Television & Film

Baneposting brought in the lowest type of person here

r/Sup Forums ruined this place because now everyone acts like they're on a comedy show and want the audience to laugh at their jokes instead of on a site to discuss movies

The problem is that there's not straight-men left on Sup Forums. You need someone who isn't a total shitposter and makes meaningful posts. Otherwise its just a bunch of shitposters replying to shitposts.

I don't really watch TV or that many movies but Sup Forums is a cesspool and /o/ and /out/ are slow so I come here to shitpost

if you dont find BLONGLE BAMPF to be the pinnacle of comedy you're advocating white genocide tbqh

Have you ever been outside? The world is full of unfunny people cracking lame jokes.

add the fact that they want their jokes to become popular memes and you're spot on

That's why you should upvote the funny ones

They aren't trying to make others laugh. They're just laughing at their own "jokes." Think of an 8 year old who keeps saying shit he thinks is hilarious over and over and dying laughing every time.

You're the guy that gets a pity incite to a party and tells everyone how much they're not enjoying it, or how awkward things are, while not being entertaining and being awkward.

It's what happens when autists get together

Or

Reddit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

big guy for you

8 year olds don't do that

This. Add in that they're racist and facist and you have Sup Forums.

bazinga

Hillary won the popular vote

Holy fuck get off the internet you fucking darkie, shouldn't you be hiding in your bathtub for fear of a stray bullet?

get dis hot head outta here

I purposefully make the unfunniest posts I can just so that no one will respond, because when I post what I really think I always get lots of responses, which is annoying to me because I'm shy.

i'm pickle riiiiiiiiiiick!

Hey OP, your mom told me she thinks it's gross that you save your cum in jars, and she wants you to stop but she's too embarrassed to confront you about it.

There's a lot of funny people on here but honestly the sneed feed and seed joke seems really forced and I feel like there's maybe 20 people trying really hard to turn it into the new baneposting and it's kinda cringy

kek i read this as "hitler won the popular vote"

>tfw unfunny and try to be funny to make other people happy, but instead make them dislike me
JUST

>shy on an anonymous imageboard

It's okay lad, we're all friends here. Unless you're a commie, then fuck kys yourself.

Autism, and people interjecting with cringy shitposts that only they are laughing at

i laugh at my own stupid posts

Jesus man I have a friend that's just like this. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it.

>playing a video game in silence
>long waiting part, game is loading something
>friend stares at my blank face watching the screen
>"wow dude this is fun. Are you having fun?"

I don't why I was best friends with this guy for a couple years

Wait, you think it's as many as twenty individuals? I thought it was two at max and most likely just one.

I can't upvote but i can respond with a laughing man in a red sweater. It's what we do here right? It's cool and not annoying

Yeah you're probabaly right.

Sup Forumstards

then why are you here chuck?

It's me that's doing this. Sorry guys, I will tone it down.

chuck detected

Your response doesn't follow the syntax of what ive said. You're autistic and also stupid

o i c

>overthinking Sup Forums