ITT: movie characters that are literally you

ITT: movie characters that are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJFmpLvofrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're literally 40 years old, work in an electronics store and have married a gilf?

don't forget he has awesome friends to play with every night

>tfw no friends

I wish I could live his life having a cozy job and enough income left for videogames and toys to pass the time

CC Baxter

you can have that, you don't even need a college degree to make good dosh

You're putting the pussy on a pedestal

Me on the left.

IRL this guy would likely be out of a job right now. Electronics stores are dying and they're likely to shove old dudes like that out first because they can pay younger people less money.

pls be my ai gf

Pre Ant-Man suit

figuratively me

pre-spider bites

Me too

I'm jealous of him. I'm only 23 but I know that I will die a virgin. At least he ended up getting laid.

Literally Me (TM): The Autobiographical Biography

yeah right OP, andy actually got laid at the end of the movie

>they're likely to shove old dudes like that out first
This is actually illegal in America and results in lawsuits all the time.

Yeah but in his 40s, do you even enjoy sex as much at that age? Not to mention he stuck with milfs for the rest of his life and will never try out some prime pussies.

I framed an Asia poster.

I'm a wizard ;_;

ah I wouldn't worry too much. chances are you won't make it to 40 without having a psychotic break and defiling a hooker.

You literally killed all of your kids by accident?

Now THAT'S me.

Prostitution is morally wrong in my eyes. I would never do it. It just sucks knowing that I'll never experience sex.

nobody said anything about paying the hooker.

I don't care what you all say about this movie: The "Be David Caruso in Jade" scene makes me laugh every time.

>IRL this guy would likely be out of a job right now.

Yes but then he could sell his action figures on ebay and retire comfortably

youtube.com/watch?v=EJFmpLvofrM

I feel like Judd Apatow wrote the script in like 1992 and never updated it. Even in 2005, it was ridiculous that a group of (seemingly) functional adults in their 30s could have "careers" at an electronic store. Steve Carell's character was basically a stock boy at age 40, yet he could afford to live alone.