josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inferior dark oracle

Is that a reference to something?

is that a pixie?

Do I watch this or BSG?

BSG

dropped after a few episodes

Is the show worth watching? The only reason I can think of is this qt right there.

why does she have to be so cute, it hurts bros

First series is a struggle and then it gets progressively better

I watched this and Killjoys as they came out but i dropped Killjoys completely (maybe it was a mistake idk). I recently started watching Dark Matter season 2 and im on episode 6 enjoying it so far but i'm not a fan of what theyre doing with the crew.

I have no issue with them killing of the dweeb who looked like Jace Corso but i genuinely liked Arax as a character but i guess it makes sense that all male characters they come across are lying scumbags while we introduce more strong womyn right? :^)

Killjoys does get better, A less serious tone but more serious Big Bad, Fun dialogue, and colourful characters. Give the current season a watch

yeah I went back to killjoys a while ago when I had nothing else to watch and it does sort of find it's groove, it's not amazing or anything but it's watchable.

The main problem with Killjoys? No hot chicks. The lead chick character is frankly just kind of butt, then the 'nerd girl' they picked up is actually offensively ugly. That's a role that's supposed to be played by a hottie to show that 'hot girls do science too!' even though they don't. Instead they're like 'nah full frankenstein'. While this is realistic, it's not what I want onscreen.

>Not hot

this thread needs more Two

As much as they tried to hype it up, I don't see 2 killing 4.

of course not

I'm getting sick of these cliffhangers every episode shit anyway

I like it, nice and fun science fiction show, it scratches my stargate itch

She is so bland, Even the android shows more emotion than her.

the android is olev and the best character in the show

she was a cute on Defiance

I sincerely enjoy the show. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Season 4 is already in production and 5 is planned to be the final season

>spend most of the season pissing in a circle
>save all the mayor plot developments for the final 3 episodes of the season
>on top of the corporate war that has amounted to jack shit they introduced an alien infiltration conspiracy and an android revolution in the span of 2 episodes
>the fall of Ishida happened during the last 10 minutes of the last episode
It's like they didn't knew if they were getting cancelled and played it safe until they were promised a season 4 and went in full

>the android is olev
Is she some kind of Polish spy, Where are you getting your information?

autistic robot gfs when

What episode of Blacked is this?

Is she the sister of the actress who plays mantus?

I was memeing with an apparently not well known meme, friend

They have next to no budget and it's doing well enough it ratings so I'm hopeful

That picture is lewd.

>that scene in season 2 where they have to undress in the prison and it shows she has a nice big ass and delicious thighs

Damn good

I had seen pictures of Jodelle Ferland here and all I thought was "wow what a qt" and the show seemed interesting so I watched it. I won't lie but she's still the main reason I keep watching though I do enjoy the show a lot as a whole. Not to mention that her having imperfect teeth makes her all the cuter.

I am kind of pissed they always hide her delicious tits
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn4HrfVL7eA

>Fetishising fat

Don't forget to spam the creator about how much you like 5
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Love scifi tv shows. Tried to get into it twice now. Just can't seem to do it. Can't it past episode 4. Does it ever get better or am I just wasting my time?

You might want to go right to S2 when the amnesia crap gets toned down

What was her fucking problem?

Couldn't deal with being an ugly potato face.

i would watch it if she appeared like that in it

she\s also synthetic tho

I want to put babbys in her.

Sup Forums has such shit taste in shows, I won't even give it a shot. They touted The Expanse as being a visual masterpiece, kek.

space yourself

dark matter is fun and QTs,
expanse is legitimate kino

I like Two, as a character she's really grown on me.

>expanse
>kino
pleb detected
>"DUDE WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS LMAO"
>"DUDE WE HAVE TO SAVE THE REFUGEES LMAO"
>"DUDE WOMEN ARE STRONGER THAN MEN IN THIS UNIVERSE LMAO"
the show does have some big tit and jacked dude kino though.

They never should have gotten their memories back. Show got worse almost immediately when they did.

You're the same asshole who says that about Once Upon a Time aren't you

No. Once Upon a Time's problem is that they lost their memories too often. Started to feel like once a month someone would blow through town and smack everyone with an amnesia stick.

u wot

only ryu got his memories back

Take your goggles off boys and look at her. That's the face of a meth addict. I'm serious, just imagine her with her head shaved and boom, she's in county jail for possession and misdemeanor.
You can thank me later, I'm just glad to keep you strayed folk from walking the wrong path.

I liked whatever was one netflix at first. I don't particularly like it when protagonists are shifted, but it's at least decent writing. Plus, obviously the girl has huge tits and is hot, so what'ya gonna do? Not, watch it?