Roman Polanski loses latest bid to end 40-year-old underage sex case

>Roman Polanski loses latest bid to end 40-year-old underage sex case
usatoday.com/story/life/2017/08/18/oscar-winning-director-roman-polanski-loses-latest-bid-end-criminal-case-sexually-assaulting-teen-40/581994001/

Drug a 13 year old unconscious and buttfuck her = "underage sex case"

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofconsent.net/world/japan
youtube.com/watch?v=6J5qV09cD4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

justice is served
court's adjourned

He will never pay for his crimes.

/ourguy/

>teen
>sexually assaulting

When Cosby drugged women and screwed them, the media called it rape. When Trayvon Martin got shot (at 17), the media called him a child.

Why does the media always protect Polanski?

Jews protect their own.

>escape nazi's
>make legit kino
>have your wife murdered by a hippie cult
>don't get to buttfuck a 13yo

fuck the law

>unconscious
if she was unconscious, then how come she remembered it?

and people wonder why i became counter-semitic....

Hollywood has always been good about yelling about your problems but never acknowledging their own. They bitch about having open borders in the comfort of their gated neighborhoods, condemning the POTUS for being a misogynist dinosaur rapist while showering oscars to the likes of Woody Allen, Polanski, and more recently, Casey Affleck. They bitch and groan about the nation's gun worship while turning around to star in John Wick 2.

jealousy?

>having sex
>a problem

>Polanski
>can't return to the USA because they will arrest him, even the victim doesn't want him jailed

>Singer
>Allen
>accusation, nothing was proven

No Singer!

>even the victim doesn't want him jailed
Because that's how the law should work, right?

Yes?

>jealousy of having my foreskin ripped off by Rabbi Shekelyahu and the blood sucked out until my glans is shrivelled up and dry for the rest of my life

yeah no thanks, kike

Sounds like you're angry you got circumcised and didn't get anything for it

wrong.

Elaborate.

If I beat the shit out of you, rape your daughter and escaped legal persecution through extradition long enough for you or your daughter to forgive me does that mean I didn't commit battery/statutory rape? That no one else should face ramifications if someone was dumb enough to forgive these transgressions?

Except we're not talking about a crime in which actual physical harm occurred.

I'm just elaborating a point.

No, you're arguing a point that's completely irrelevant to this particular incident.

If the victim had been harmed or injured in anyway, then no, it should not matter whether she wants to press charges. But even in cases where physical harm does occur (domestic violence) the wishes of the victim are considered.

>there's no harm in raping 13 year old girls
okay Polanski.

13 is legal in most countries

Name one (1)

japan

holy shit what the fuck man, he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

For real, she even said she wanted to have sex.

Shame that did the raping in the one country wasn't. So why didn't you rape the children over there Polanski?

>However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[50] with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[51]

Cosby and Martin didn't make Repulsion, Rosemary's Baby, The Tenant, The Pianist, etc.

honestly who fucking cares at this point

Your lack of counter argument has been noted.

If the sex didn't injure her, how can there be a crime if she, now of legal age, doesn't wish to press charges?

>The Age of Consent in Japan is 13 years old.
ageofconsent.net/world/japan

You don't get to fuck 13 year olds if you aren't underage yourself

>, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship"

injure or not he still broke the law in fucking a minor along with his other charges. Also pretty sure her parents are the ones they would ask if they wanted to press charges before the child. What's your stake in this exactly? Are you an aspiring pedophile yourself?

Nice how you forgot to mention that Mel was nominated for an Oscar this year

>killing two Irish women
And this is wrong because...?

Mctiernan is another example, he wiretapped his Jewish producer who was ruining his movie, got thrown in jail with no one publicly supporting him. Would have been very different had he been Jewish himself but he's an old fashioned stubborn Irish American prick in the mold of John Ford, attitude wise. Sad.

People who beat their wives also commit crimes, but the cops always respect the wishes of the victim on whether or not to press charges. Despite the fact they know a crime has been committed.

>Casey Affleck

You mean the guy who was bantering with his employee about dating his friend?

OH NO WHAT A RAPIST

Dan is next

He should be in jail for making Rollerball

Polanski still has 2 other girls pressing charges.

Hey, I'm just going by the rules on what they told me was rape. Trump was a rapist for just talking about grabbing pussy.

>child rapist
>b-but he made good movies!
You're pathetic.

Irrelevant if the only incident that's being prosecuted is the one where the slut testified.

Goyim are cattle to serve the jews
some goyim dying/ getting molested means nothing next to getting a big fat check from your Jewish nepotist laundering buddies.

Wake up gentiles.

>released a film this year that made quadruple its production budget and got nominated for an oscar

Oh yes clearly Gibson has it just terrible.

Then there's the issue of him ritually sacrificing his pregers girlfriend and blaming manson for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6J5qV09cD4Q

>makes movie about Americans
>in Australia with Australian cast for (((tax breaks)))
oyy mate it's anutha emu massacre

Shall I start listing all the non-jew rich fucks who have gotten away scott free with just as bad/worse shit? Or would you prefer to only cherry pick that which supports your horseshit narrative?

The rich support the rich. They don't give a flying fuck whether you wear a kippa or a camo hat.

The victims mom was pimping her. Why wasn't she convicted?

look in a mirror, pussy.

it's still not legal to fuck 13 year olds even if they did admit to being a prostitot. Their consent is not some carte blanche from the law. I can't tell if I'm talking pedophiles trying to rationalize why /their guy/ is a dindu nuffin, or some dateline staff trying to sucker gullible idiots.

>If the victim had been harmed or injured in anyway

Anal sex is very painful, especially when you are 13, your asshole is much smaller/tighter as a child. She could probably hardly walk the next day, and almost certainly bled a bunch.

Because she pressed charges. Duh.

If they drop the charges against polankski they'd have to bring charges against the mother.

Sup Forums's latest meme is that sex is an evil jew invention.

even the jeepers creepers pedo went to prison. He should have been killed but he was still punished 100 times more than the kikes in that image

Congratulations on missing the point again.

This is a crime that, outside of being reported, has no outward signs or appearances. Meaning the ability to prosecute is entirely dependent upon the victim pressing charges. She wasn't injured in any way and had ostensibly consensual sex.

or it's because they can afford the best lawyers which normal pedo's can't

You're posting on a board full of pedophiles, what do you expect? That fact that Sup Forums says they're against Polanski is hilarious because 99% of the people here have disgusting fantasies involving underage girls
Fuck Polanski and Sup Forums, all you pedos deserve to burn in hell

statutory rape means that she isn't the one pressing the charges

Prolly cuz they are aware of the "blacklisted Mel" meme and it was making them look bad. Throw him a nomination then continue to blacklist him, it creates deniability.

clarify please.

>tfw poorfags aren't allowed on the lolita express

Amyl nitrate relaxes the anus, hence the reason it's called "anal nitrate."

The girl also didn't testify that it hurt.

lots of "minors" "consented" to adults into fucking them on Dateline. Again, a minor's consent is not a "get out of jail free" pass. This is hilarious that you think otherwise!

Why does Jack Nicholson get no hate when he was clearly doing the same thing

That's just father/daughter love you twisted fuck

He's still being tried for sodomy even if he made the effort to make sure the girl didn't feel pain.

>consensual sex

You do know he drugged her wine don't you? That's part of the charge. When she passed out he dragged her body to the sodomized her.

I'm guessing you are NAMBLA and into kid fucking or something, but even in your fantasyland of kids giving consent to get fucked, you still can't knock someone out and fuck them

is that what it is called?

Is Roman Polanski, dare I say, "Our guy"?

He's a kike and a child rapist who's been shielded from justice by the Israeli government. What do you think?

Polanski please.

You've missed the point again and brought up a completely separate and wholly irrelevant point. Seems like you're doing that on purpose.

If she was passed out how did she give testimony of the event? and talk to him during it?

The argument I'm making is basically, "no body, no crime." Without a corpse there can't be a murder, but this is a case where there is a crime without any physical harm/damage.

except for the part where he gave a child drugs and alcohol and then had sex with her

Unless he stuffed them down her throat (which she testified he didn't), I'm still not seeing the justification for calling this a crime.

But this is pointless anyway. I'm arguing against the law itself. You're just responding with "EETT EZ EEEELEEEEGAAAAALL" over and over because you have no counter arguments.

It just means prosecutors can bring charges of a crime regardless of what the victim wants.

In cases of statutory rape, its the parent pressing charges. The problem, of course, is now the the victim is no longer a minor, the parent should no longer have any sort of relevance.

your arguments have been nothing but "REEEEE damn these laws that prevent me from fucking stupid children with reckless abandon!"

it's not even about the child fucking at this point, it's about polanski thumbing his nose at the law.

after they reneged on a plea deal, but whatever.

it means that by statute a child is not able to consent to sex with an adult, even if the child says she consented the consent is not valid because she lacks the mental capacity to do so

Your lack of counter-argument is, again, noted.

They are dead. The original judge is also dead.

Not sure if there isn't enough ways to tell you that no matter what, fucking children is deemed illegal no matter the circumstances. You can't exactly "not an argument" out of this, NAMBLA.

The same way the women Cosby drugged gave testimony about what happened, memory fragments. You are a disgusting person, btw.

That is again, irrelevant to the points in contention.

I think you're confusing blacked out with passed out. and she was neither, according to her testimony.

and roofied rape cases also rely upon the victim pressing charges.

Also no need to get so triggered.

oh, hey pedophile

I can't wait to read about your inevitable arrest with your only defense from prosecution being "she was totally asking for it." as if that would hold.

I don't understand why you're so upset about this. It's not like anyone in this thread raped you.

I don't understand why you want to justify fucking anything under the age of 13.

upset about what

Who did Woody groom and molest? If you are talking about the chink, she was never his kid, she was adopted by Mia Farrow and some guy called Pevin.